Search

Power Push Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

genital?
Old 02-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

WELL went to the first orl race at kranzals in lemoyne pa and lets just say i got my azzzzzzzz handed to me not the batterys fault i was having such a good time seeing old friends i realy just did not care how i did i was helping some other people lent them some killer powerpush packs and watched the reaction onthere face as they came off the stand! im going back to my local short track my days of driving half way across the state are not as easy as they used to be who would of thought ya have to be in shape to drive a r/c car?
Old 02-21-2005, 05:47 AM
Suspended

Tony,

Still playing with different setups on the car, and it's getting better. Had it pretty close in the main, but got a wheel knocked off early. Ran over to get the car, slapped the wheel back on (had a stripped locknut), and got back in the race to finish 3rd.

I have no doubts about your battery packs. I was 2nd on the grid, 3 feet behind the 1st car. With only 30 feet to the first turn, I shot right past him on the start. It was incredible.

And yes, have to get those oval cars to roll really free in the turns, or else all that horsepower is for nothing.

I'm heading to Canada for their Indoor Champs this coming weekend.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: McSmooth

Originally posted by Tony Carrubba
Mike did you run this week end? how was everything?

I Findlay got me oval care freed up in the turns wow!! .

Mike if it is to stuck it is slow and heat everything up .

Tony
PS one of you fellow racers came down to our race this weekend end the genital man how Owen beavers race track.

Thank you for Choosing
Power Push
440-838- 1216 pH
440- 838- 1216 Fax
Tony Carrubba
click hear: teampowerpush.com
Tony.....which translation program should we use for this post?

Bring the 12th scale to the gate next time

Eric
Old 02-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

i hav nooo problm reding what he sais he said his car is the shizzle dizzle!
Old 02-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tony, just got my new batteries in today. I can't wait to put them to the test this weekend at regionals. The numbers on these are even better than the ones before, and the ones before were absolutely awesome. You can definitely notice the difference in your matching methods and allows me to have the punch I need the whole race through. Thanks for supplying me with some great batteries and everything else you do to help out your customers. Your products are great and you go out of your way to make your customers happy. Hopefully my next post will be as Regional Champion. (and if it's not it definitely won't be because of lack of power). Thanks to all of the Power Push family. You all are the best.
Lance
Old 02-22-2005, 04:02 AM
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Tony,
How are the IB cells coming along?? What have you seen so far??
Old 02-22-2005, 04:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tony, TQ'ed and won 12th stock this weekend. I won by 2 laps on 2nd. If I quit my job and practiced a few times a week, I bet I'd have a chance in Cleveland. I can't quit my job though. I can just be content to giving all the big dog's hell on Sunday.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default Joneser

Eric I am not perfect like you are , and there are no holes in my hands , Carubanomicks

When are you going to get you other hand operated on ? I am going to need the same operation . I dread it really dread it .

Tony
With no holes in hands.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by bshack
Tony, TQ'ed and won 12th stock this weekend. I won by 2 laps on 2nd. If I quit my job and practiced a few times a week, I bet I'd have a chance in Cleveland. I can't quit my job though. I can just be content to giving all the big dog's hell on Sunday.
good job bshack I expect a call this week from Ian
Just hope hes not (mad) ..
keep up the good work

what car are you running ?
Tony
Old 02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by sg1
Tony,
How are the IB cells coming along?? What have you seen so far??
still working with them very deferent . Never seen watt sec this big , lots of raw energy 15 k watt sec wow!!!

Tony
Old 02-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Tony Carrubba
good job bshack I expect a call this week from Ian
Just hope hes not (mad) ..
keep up the good work

what car are you running ?
Tony
He won by two laps, but I wasn't racing My "old" cells looked pretty fast in his brother's car though. You know me, I might not race one weekend, but my batteries will find their way into somebody elses' car. Gotta let everybody try this stuff out so they can see the difference.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ian's gettin' the wheel this weekend!!! That 12L4 is gonna smoke that Hotwheels... I mean Speedmerchant!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Regular

thanks again Ian, worked nice for both of use, your cells got some time ont them instead of sitting to long, I liked them they felt really strong.

My question is who's going to end up in the penalty box this time between you two?

Tony, if you were asking about Brads, He has the 12l4.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by brianhackett
thanks again Ian, worked nice for both of use, your cells got some time ont them instead of sitting to long, I liked them they felt really strong.

My question is who's going to end up in the penalty box this time between you two?

Tony, if you were asking about Brads, He has the 12l4.
The only way I'll end up in the penalty box is if Brad knocks me in it while I'm LAPPING HIM!!! Nothing like a little smack talk to get the festivities started early! I think Mikey P is running 12th scale this weekend, so we may be shooting for second place anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.