Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Jon Kerr,
Is EddieO a friend of yours? I have shot him a couple of emails and have not heard back from him yet. I am sure he is a busy man and has plenty of emails to go through. I am just anxious to get some products from him.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

whats up peter and eddie? Not long untill snowbirds. it might be a good time.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:46 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Jamie Corrado
Jon Kerr,
Is EddieO a friend of yours? I have shot him a couple of emails and have not heard back from him yet. I am sure he is a busy man and has plenty of emails to go through. I am just anxious to get some products from him.
I'm one of his team drivers. He's on here all the time and He's always been very fast at returning Emails. I'll see what I can do to get you in touch with him.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
alright i feel like trying out there stock motor if they tune them ??? but dont know where they sell them at! any info?
www.excelrchobbies.com

They sell Eddie's motors as well....
Old 12-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Eddie 0
Q)should i add you to my signature???
A) yes i will cause you are a cool guy to work with & type too

And i don`t no why i have`nt put you on earlier ohh i know why
I did`nt want to give the wrong impression to the uk users that i have alot of your gear stocked up already
You know what they say
Rome wase`nt built in a day nor will c-sracing .com ( i`m a lazy goat)
Old 12-21-2004, 03:17 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jamie Corrado
Jon Kerr,
Hey Jamie
I know Eddie and he's very busy most of time ....Please ask for Peter or Korey those guy can help as well...
Old 12-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

OVA,

Is there some sort of contact # you can pass along in a PM. Any info would help.

Thanks,
Jamie Corrado
Old 12-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

jamie, I have gotten two emails from you and sent lists both times....I think something might be wrong with the emails, I send out a ton of these lists and have yet to have a problem.

You can call me direct 4257379758

Later EddieO
Old 12-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

Eddie,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it might be an email issue.LOL I will give you a ring tomorrow to discuss afew thing and place an order. I am looking forward to strapping some of your horsepower into my rides.

Thanks...
Old 12-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mr Shookie, as for your question.....

Without getting too long winded...I think the first thing is, we are not just tuners. Tuners typically tune motors with springs and brushes, along with basic assembly with the associated tricks (aligning brush hoods, etc)....

We actually wind and process the motors ourselves here (except stocks, as they are wound in Japan, but since we have a balancer, we are able to check the balance on all stocks, while most tuners cannot).....its done on our own equipment(which is ALL top of the line) and we only use the best materials.....I've spared no expense....

When it comes to mods, we will wind WHATEVER you want....if you know of a wind you like, we can do it....other companies just have a set way they do each turn of motor and there is no room for a special order....

Another thing a lot of people like about my company is the fact I carry pretty much EVERYTHING. I have brushes, springs, and motors from almost every company out there....if its even a decent product, I have it....and of course, all of the best.

All of our motors come with an extra set of brushes and a reuseable motor tube...

And in the near the future, we will be producing our own modified, 19t, 23t, and 27t motors....ALL new, from the ground up.

And I think pretty much everyone I have ever sold a motor too can tell you that my customer service is top of the line...

Later EddieO
Old 12-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by EddieO
And in the near the future, we will be producing our own modified, 19t, 23t, and 27t motors....ALL new, from the ground up.

Later EddieO
23T motors..?? these will be for JMRCA reg's??? If so you have my ear Tell me more if you can
-Dave
Old 12-22-2004, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Shookie
Eddie0 is first class in the customer relations department,
I had a problem with a stock motor of his (it was me in the end), discussed it on here about the problem ,i thought he might get his back up over it,no he did`nt, he was very honest (like me), gave me a few tips,
I thought i might of over step the mark a couple of times,i tried not to insult him in his work standards, but he kept his cool
He`s a very nice man indeedy
It feels like to me you can ask any question(with in reason) about his gear & he will answer you without getting to upset to a point wear you would be afraid to ask any other question in the future
Old 12-22-2004, 12:54 AM
Tech Elite

Eddie0
Those hand wound 7x1,8x1,10x2 arms are the best i have ever seen,somebody is using the 8x1.
They do look really good, i think i`ll take a pic & put them on here just to prove ,i`ll try & get the ingraving on the stack to show
Old 12-22-2004, 01:08 AM
Tech Elite

Here you go guys, sit back & enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Team Br00d Racing Motors-dsc00748.jpg  
Old 12-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Tech Adept

Default What up

Hey Eddie0, what up my man, i know but i just have to say thank
you for helping me at Cleveland did not have the time until now to thank you, guys let me say that Eddie0 not only look after his team drivers but anyone with the same respect even if you suck at racing, best for the new year Eddie0.

The Dread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.