Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Trinity and ReVtech Motors discussion >

Trinity and ReVtech Motors discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree363Likes

Trinity and ReVtech Motors discussion

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Team ReVtech and TRC

Hey Guys,

As carpet season is rapidly approaching and guys are getting ready to race I just wanted to let you know that we have a few spots opening up on our ReVtech and TRC teams. If you are interested please send me an email at [email protected] and I will discuss it with you.

We really want to get some 12th scale guys running our TRC tires as well. For those that havent seen them they are killer looking wheels and are some of the most true (round) wheels on the market. No waiting for weeks to get tires like some manufactures that are always out. We keep them in stock and ready to go. I will post some pics up in a bit of the wheels.

EA
Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Team EAM

Here is a pic of the front wheels.

EA
Attached Thumbnails Trinity and ReVtech Motors discussion-tep8125_l.jpg  
Old 08-08-2011, 12:05 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Here is a pic of the front wheels.

EA
excellent tires. wouldnt use anything else. and the black rims are bad a..
Old 08-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

As carpet season is rapidly approaching and guys are getting ready to race I just wanted to let you know that we have a few spots opening up on our ReVtech and TRC teams. If you are interested please send me an email at [email protected] and I will discuss it with you.

We really want to get some 12th scale guys running our TRC tires as well. For those that havent seen them they are killer looking wheels and are some of the most true (round) wheels on the market. No waiting for weeks to get tires like some manufactures that are always out. We keep them in stock and ready to go. I will post some pics up in a bit of the wheels.

EA
Hey EA - do you know when they'll be available and an approximate price point? am curious how they will stack up $$-wise compared to parma/jaco/CRC

thanks
Old 08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by k_bojar
Hey EA - do you know when they'll be available and an approximate price point? am curious how they will stack up $$-wise compared to parma/jaco/CRC

thanks
Kyle,

They have been available since the snow birds last year. They retail for 18.00 a pair for rears and 17.00 for fronts. They can be had for much less though. PM me and I can send you to a few places that carry them.

EA
Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

EA,

Are the tires closer to the Jaco pink rubber family, or the yellow family? I'm currently running lilac fronts with pink rears, but wanted to try yellow rears. I see that the team pink (37) fronts are the same shore as the lilacs, but I'm wondering if the "pinK" TRC tires are the same family as Jaco pinks or yellows. The shore rating is the same (30).
Old 08-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by Serzoni
EA,

Are the tires closer to the Jaco pink rubber family, or the yellow family? I'm currently running lilac fronts with pink rears, but wanted to try yellow rears. I see that the team pink (37) fronts are the same shore as the lilacs, but I'm wondering if the "pinK" TRC tires are the same family as Jaco pinks or yellows. The shore rating is the same (30).
The pink (30) is the same rubber family as Jacos, CRC, BSR etc. The Yellow is a different family all together that includes White, Grays, blacks. We currently do not offer that family of foam but are working to get some in. What class are you running? A good combo I have found is Dbl pink front (35) and Magenta rear (32) in 13.5 class.

EA
Old 08-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I'm running 13.5 boosted, but the track is older carpet (1st Gen CRC stuff) that's coming up in some spots. That, coupled with the high humidity in New Orleans = low traction. The track is also sitting next to a canal and has also been flooded more than a few times.

I've run the platinums (25) and they hooked up great, but they only lasted a single weekend. Same with Jaco whites.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

EA what compounds would you recomend for 17.5 blinky. I bought a pair of magenta fronts and platinum rears to try. Normaly at my track only the black gray family works but I've herd good things about these. Ill let you know how they work
Old 08-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

The Yellow is a different family all together that includes White, Grays, blacks. We currently do not offer that family of foam but are working to get some in.
If you guys are bringing in a line of the non-exotic rubber, I'm in.

Our carpet is typically dusty because an indoor dirt track in the same building. The pink and magenta rear rubber does not work. The yellow, orange and grey style rears do work.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Tech Regular

EA

any idea when you will know if you will be getting in the black and yellow family of tires? man if you guys do look out it would be just like the old days again with the TRC tires when no body could touchem.. I can assure you guys that they are right on the reading durameter wise, hold the freshness in the sealed bag and have the true wheel! plus badass looking. I tryied them in the Touring car for nitro tc and man hooked up!!! Also what would be sweet would be if they went bad into the multi shore compounds again like the cyans,plaids, ect. Also i hear the rev motors an batt are looking good!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

The pink (30) is the same rubber family as Jacos, CRC, BSR etc. The Yellow is a different family all together that includes White, Grays, blacks. We currently do not offer that family of foam but are working to get some in. What class are you running? A good combo I have found is Dbl pink front (35) and Magenta rear (32) in 13.5 class.

EA
Same here EA. When the day started 32F 30R was my choice and as the traction came up 35F 32R was a must. Cut down and a little bead of CA on the front and it was fast!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Revtech battery question for EA.

Hey Eric can you post what the different RT batteries weigh?

I know that the 6000/60c 2s is 317grams, but I'm wondering about the 4300/25c 2s.

They also state that the 4300 is the prefered battery for Spec class racing, whats your feelings about this? Is this something one should consider for TC spec racing?
Old 08-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Got a chance to run the trc tires the other night and they worked very well. I ran magenta front and platinum rears in 17.5 blinky 1/12 and they stayed very consistent the whole run.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey EA: Now that your with epic/trinity/revtech does this mean we won't be seeing EA motorsports own line of motors/batteries anymore? Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.