Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Old 07-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default EAMotorsports discussion thread

Out of respect for Shane, I want to be sure this thread stays on a discussion level. We'll start a new one when Eric's website is up and running and and he has banners to start advertising.

Almost everyone on RCTech knows Eric ANderson from oval and TC racing. He has tuned many many A main winning motors for some of our favorite racers and friends. There are lots of racers that would love to have that kind of horsepower. Well, now you can.

I ran an EAMotorsports 19 turn spec motor this past weekend at the Memphis TCS race and the only person that could out motor me on the track was..... Eric Anderson!!!! LOL. Personally I think he should have given me the better motor since he was TQ, but oh well... hahaha.

Eric attends a huge majority of electric oval and TC races so you can count on great racing support. I have learned that having help at big races is invaluable!!

Eric is a great guy and a lot of fun to race with both on the track and off. When I go racing with Eric, I know I don't have to worry about HP. Now if I can just figure out how to stay off the boards...
Old 07-13-2004, 05:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

racers- this guy knows his stuff, he is a class act on and off the track. if you want awesome motors at a great price, ERIC is the man to go to.
Old 07-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jason-you big kiss@$$!!!

I am kidding-I too got some EAMotorsports HP at the Carpet Nats!! He tuned my Monster motors for Sedan and they were FAST!!
Old 07-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Bigdog, we need to talk.. e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 07-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope to have a website up in a few weeks. More motors are on their way as well. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Hey Ray I think you had about the best motors I built all weekend up there!! Wish I could duplicate those types for everyone!! LOL

Thanks again

EA
Old 07-14-2004, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

I had the priviledged to meet Mr. Anderson personally a couple of weeks ago at the Firecraker races at BMS. He helped me with my SSE Pro2. He 's one cool dude. He's been very helpful over the internet as well. I sure will use his motors in the future. More power to you NEO !!!!!!!

Thanx

Henry E.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

EA who?
Old 07-14-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

EA definataly has some power, not to kiss @#$... just have to give credit where credit is due
Old 07-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

he is all motor and 35 amp batteries! i know he cant wheel a car! muahhahahahahahaahah sup EA?

oh and without the super smooth PRS spurs and pinnions he would be laps down! ahhahahaah

Last edited by UCHEATULOSE; 07-14-2004 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Good luck with the new venture Eric. I am sure if you sell the same type stuff you race then people will be happy with it. You coming to the race in Knoxville on July 31st. See ya around.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey eric,good luck buddy.
let me know when you get some motors ready bro.

jason
Old 07-14-2004, 03:39 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Chill....I seem to remember a certain guy named Willie that was asking about building a motor last weekend....LOL

Sup Katfish....Yea your right...If I had a wheel Id be a dangerous man!!

Hey Brandon...Not sure if I will make it over there or not...I may try though if your thinking of coming over.

Hey Jason I should have stuff next week....Stocks and machine wound 19 turn stuff. Are you all running the Ultra bird down there everywhere or just for the state series?

Thanks again guys!

EA
Old 07-14-2004, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

EA 80% of the oval population runs the ultrabird motors. this includes the focar state oval series. the on road series still stuck in the dark ages of non adjustable garbage..C2's and reedy flamer motors! they are cheap,run well and did i mention cheap? also they are great for tech and they last and last...we do not allow the brush hoods to be changed nor do we allow the P94 brushes in them. 19 turn oval racing in central florida is dirt cheap. noone seems to give a hoot about roar races anymore? so we stick with the bird motors. we use the stocks and 19 turns down here. guys seem split on 4383's and X brushes. if you have a hot set-up for them fire away! i'll post it up on the focar web site as well.. [email protected]
Old 07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

EA is always FAST... I think a little TOO FAST sometimes

But yeah if he had a driver then we'd really see those onroad championships role in

Heck he gave up helping me when I got too close to him in touring car... now he holds out on me on motor setup so he can still have the advantage

All in good fun Eric. I'm sure you'll build some killer motors as always...
Old 07-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I was giving serious thought to it. I gotta hurry up and get me some tires though I guess. Been doing all rubber around here lately. I'll give ya a call next week to see where your at.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.