R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree25Likes

Old 11-17-2004, 04:26 PM   #781
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Decals are done by maxxspeed designs....Scott does good work.

Later EddieO
Old 11-17-2004, 06:15 PM   #782
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

EA-I am hurting bad on brushes!! Sounds like your getting them as fast as you can and using them just as fast. if you can spare any-please ship them to me.

I have never been a week out from the Champs with zero good brushes!!

I am building motors to practice and race with 1 and 3 yr old brushes that suck. I never threw them out-thnking i wold give them to a novice someday....whew-good thing i kept them. I guess that makes me the novice!!

Ray
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:26 PM   #783
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Eric,

Ran the new stocker last night. MAD rip as usual, but I think I like that motor a little better...... Anyway, thanks again for another SUPERIOR motor and good luck to the EA gang at Cleveland...
Old 11-21-2004, 08:13 PM   #784
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

eric hooks up and gets second at the norrca (opps) nats at sandhill good job eric see you friday
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.

Last edited by nashrcracer; 11-21-2004 at 09:24 PM.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 09:21 PM   #785
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Robert that was the Norrca carpet oval nats...2nd in 4 cell mod.

Glad the motor ripped Rob....too bad you cant do cleveland...

Ray I am out of brushes right now....3 weeks on Trinity's and 2 weeks on Reedys...May have mine in this week though

Wes just send the pacakge when you can....UPS leaves it on the back porch for me.

Im back and orders will start flowing out tomorrow!! Thanks for the support as usual!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 10:06 PM   #786
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Turbonium

its a done deal... went out either thursday for friday, i forgot which.

on another note, any idea on the time frame on the batteries? i am trying to get prepared for the Novak race in January, and need some fresh cells.

motors are awesome, as always! the track we run at now is kinda small, narrow lanes, tight. the monster still best choice? i have never ran a ROAR stock...

the wildest extra class i have run in a while here is the 19T 4wd, Nascar body... laps are less than 4.5 seconds!!!!

Team Novak
Turbonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 10:20 PM   #787
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by tamiyadriver
its a done deal... went out either thursday for friday, i forgot which.

on another note, any idea on the time frame on the batteries? i am trying to get prepared for the Novak race in January, and need some fresh cells.

motors are awesome, as always! the track we run at now is kinda small, narrow lanes, tight. the monster still best choice? i have never ran a ROAR stock...

the wildest extra class i have run in a while here is the 19T 4wd, Nascar body... laps are less than 4.5 seconds!!!!
What classes and where are you guys racing? Thanks

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:04 PM   #788
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by EAMotorsports

Im back and orders will start flowing out tomorrow!! Thanks for the support as usual!!

EA

Umm did you get the Big Brown Box yet..?? You know with all of the funny writing on it should be at your door tommorow... I think you will like what is inside
-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:14 AM   #789
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EA

BRUSHES
Q) How much better are your brushes compaired to 767??
Q) How much better are your brushes compaired to putnam grn/blue

Are they full face or cut in some way

And do you think i ask to many Questions
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:26 AM   #790
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

yeah thats a good question, wondering about brushes for my ROAR.... Ran it for the first time at the first round of the british indoor winter series, and what can I say... It was awesome! absolutely one of the fastest cars down the straight, with awesome rip out the turns. not bad for a motor which went up to 30,000 rpm Much better than my "home-tuned" monster...
Didn't do too well mind, had too many mistakes/problems in Q and only got one clean run in the final round. still good enough for 4th in the c, but B-final is a distinct possibility next time round... maybe even low A (if I'm lucky).
I;m jsut worried when it comes to skim it (all I needed to do all day was run a comm stick over it, such was the lack of wear... maybe as a consequence of lack of track time though), as I'm not sure my lathe is properly set-up, in that it seems to put light serrations into the comm!!! I lost one Orion armature trying ot get thoose out.... Damm me for taking it apart to clean it

Anyway, did have some bad news regarding the BIWS, but me and colin have been discussing it, and trying to get it sorted. actually that reminds me has darren contacted you yet colin? I sent another message, but if not I'll chat to him next weekend at the second round of the Ashby BRM series.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome motor Eric (and the excellent service colin), I just need some more brushes and stickers... (two new bodyshells )

Later
Ed
Old 11-22-2004, 04:11 AM   #791
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by TryHard
yeah thats a good question, wondering about brushes for my ROAR.... Ran it for the first time at the first round of the british indoor winter series, and what can I say... It was awesome! absolutely one of the fastest cars down the straight, with awesome rip out the turns. not bad for a motor which went up to 30,000 rpm Much better than my "home-tuned" monster...
Didn't do too well mind, had too many mistakes/problems in Q and only got one clean run in the final round. still good enough for 4th in the c, but B-final is a distinct possibility next time round... maybe even low A (if I'm lucky).
I;m jsut worried when it comes to skim it (all I needed to do all day was run a comm stick over it, such was the lack of wear... maybe as a consequence of lack of track time though), as I'm not sure my lathe is properly set-up, in that it seems to put light serrations into the comm!!! I lost one Orion armature trying ot get thoose out.... Damm me for taking it apart to clean it

Anyway, did have some bad news regarding the BIWS, but me and colin have been discussing it, and trying to get it sorted. actually that reminds me has darren contacted you yet colin? I sent another message, but if not I'll chat to him next weekend at the second round of the Ashby BRM series.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome motor Eric (and the excellent service colin), I just need some more brushes and stickers... (two new bodyshells )

Later
Ed
Colin told me 767s. He tried the Putnam green/blues and nearly melted it. Ditto on the performance reckoning. Using a ROAR indoors is plausible as well, though Colin originally didn't think so. Son got 1st in C final and B is a possibility, blah, blah....
EVOtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 04:49 AM   #792
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Give us a e-mail tryhard about the brushes
This Darren bloke hase`nt contacted me yet, i have a answer phone also

EA
there was a chappie(darren) who brought 2 roar`s & apparently they did`nt work for him atall
Don`t know what he has done that`s why he needs to phone me , i can`t believe that he got 2 duff motors 1 yes, but 2 no need to find out if he messed around with it & while we are on the subject, To all you racers in the uk ,`don`t mess with the motors. EA has done the hard work for you when you purchase one`
Old 11-22-2004, 04:57 AM   #793
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Give us a e-mail tryhard about the brushes
This Darren bloke hase`nt contacted me yet, i have a answer phone also

EA
there was a chappie(darren) who brought 2 roar`s & apparently they did`nt work for him atall
Don`t know what he has done that`s why he needs to phone me , i can`t believe that he got 2 duff motors 1 yes, but 2 no need to find out if he messed around with it & while we are on the subject, To all you racers in the uk ,`don`t mess with the motors. EA has done the hard work for you when you purchase one`
Colin, would 762s be OK?
EVOtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 06:11 AM   #794
Tech Elite

Evotech
God know`s
I know 4499 work fine for a little more bottom end power 762`s??
EA will know when he comes on

EA
just recieved my last order . i`m going to give my present ago on wednesday night ,i think i might buy the biggest pinion out there for this one
Old 11-22-2004, 10:24 AM   #795
Tech Initiate

I have a question about the EA Motors. How should I be gearing a Roar Stock compared to the Monster stock lower or higher? Oh yeah keep up the good work another win at MSA Saturday night liked almost 70 laps this time with your motors. Thanks Michael
Leadfoot2 is offline   Reply With Quote