R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   EAMotorsports discussion thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/44983-eamotorsports-discussion-thread.html)

Leadfoot2 11-14-2004 06:38 AM

Killer motors Eric, TQed and won the A-Main in Prostock at MSA last night with one of your motors. These motors are the bomb, 3 tenths faster than I was last year. Keep up the good work, I'll be running your motors from now on man. Michael --SPEED SHOP

MR JOLLY 11-14-2004 03:44 PM

EA
Thanks for forwarding enquires from the uk to me ,that is a good sign of a trusting good relationship:nod:

EAMotorsports 11-14-2004 04:23 PM

No problem Colin....Thats what I said I would do under our agreement!! Just holding up my end of the bargain. Im working on your 2nd order tonight....Will be ready to ship tomorrow. Found the motor tubes but they wont be here in time for this order.

EA

StephenSobottka 11-14-2004 04:40 PM

Cuffs-I will see you at Cleveland dude!

MR JOLLY 11-14-2004 11:56 PM

EA
Did you get my last e-mail concerning the tubes in west covina,calif,

JDM_DOHC_SiR 11-15-2004 01:25 AM

Eric

1 Attachment(s)
I thought that I would post something of yours:sneaky:
-Dave:tire:

JDM_DOHC_SiR 11-15-2004 01:27 AM

Re: Eric

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I thought that I would post something of yours:sneaky:
-Dave:tire:

One more:sweat:

MR JOLLY 11-15-2004 09:34 AM

Jsu to let you(EA) know that the first package arrived to day, good man:nod:
And to the uk users i have e-mailed the ones i remembered in asking for some HP (HORSE POWER), But if i have forgotten some one ,just bung us a e-mail at [email protected] :cool:

J-P 11-15-2004 09:37 AM

hey colin,

did you get my pm i sent you?

whats these motors you have just got delivered???

J-P:sneaky:

MR JOLLY 11-15-2004 09:49 AM

J-P
Yep got your pm, sorry to here about the missing cap,or blown ,or ???, but give those slotted 767`s EA done for us a go, just get out there in the cold & rain, i`ll stay indoors on carpet where it`s nice & warm & dry;)
18 monsters (2001) & 7 roars(2002), just sent a monster off to the brca

trf racer 11-15-2004 09:51 AM

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
J-P
Yep got your pm, sorry to here about the missing cap,or blown ,or ???, but give those slotted 767`s EA done for us a go, just get out there in the cold & rain, i`ll stay indoors on carpet where it`s nice & warm & dry;)
18 monsters (2001) & 7 roars(2002), just sent a monster off to the brca

can u come to eltham this friday night.id like to have a chat to you.or thursday at chatham.
cheers.
take care.

EAMotorsports 11-16-2004 03:56 PM

Mr. Jolly your 2nd order went out today with motor tubes!!

Also for everyone else all EAMotorsports motors will now include one of the square motor tubes. It will come with a label on the outside of the tube and a part number tag on the end with a bar code for hobbyshops that use the barcode system.

Thanks!!

EA

JohnMatrix 11-16-2004 04:12 PM

Xray

Hey Ea,

Thanks for the motors, great service as always, saw a 99 watter in there.

Quick question, whats the turn around on motor service? I got three to send back.

Thanks Nick.

Hebiki 11-16-2004 04:57 PM

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Also for everyone else all EAMotorsports motors will now include one of the square motor tubes. Thanks!!

EA

sweet. EA the epic stock you sent me was STUPID FAST! it was fun running it during last sunday's race. cant thank you enough for the great motor, speedy shipping and excellent customer service.

btw. i TQ'ed stock sedan and won the a :)

Hebiki 11-16-2004 04:57 PM

EAMotorsports Epic Stock review

ill be doing another short review on EA's Epic stock motor. should be ready by the end of this week :) :nod: