Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be moving to the Tampa Florida area in the next week or so. I had a job offer there that I simply can not refuse. I will still be running EAMotorsports just as I always have but will not be doing it full time anymore. Just at nights/weekends but will still have full phone support and such during the days as it was when I started it 4 years ago. Hopefully I should be back up and running again within 2 weeks and by freeing up some extra income you should also see some exiting new products in the coming months.....

If anyone has any questions they can post here, email me or call me.

Thanks
EA
Dude. This is crazy. The wife and I are looking at moving to Tampa/Orlando in the spring. She can transfer now, but I am still working on my job situation.

Good luck to you!
Old 07-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey all:Just woundering a few things about EA motorsports.First do they have any plans on offering the new ep4200 batteries?Second do they have any team drivers racing off road?P.S. good luck in your new endevers.Thanks for the info
I have NO plans whatsoever of doing EP cells. I went through some samples last week and had over 20 cells vent and ruin a few of my machines...I havent had that happen since the early IB days. The ones that did live did not impress me except for the fact that they DO self discharge (despite all the rumors) at a very high rate...faster than IB's....BUT they do not loose runtime when they self discharge. They do loose cells just like IB's as well. Once the new IB's hit the streets around the middle of August then everyone will be back

Yes I have a few guys that race off road but its not a strong market for us right now. The guys that do run off road do well though.

Thanks
EA
Old 07-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Team EAM

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's going to be strange for a month or so till I get used to it but you can expect the same high quality products to still be pumped out as always.

Rob we are moving in the middle of those two in a place called Brandon. Its very nice and not bad on prices and no beach traffic!!

EA
Old 07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I run whatever the packs will fit it lol. Pending on a few things I should be running mod buggy and 19t sedan next weekend in Enid. They are in the process of sealing the concrete with asphalt sealer and its looking promising. The onroad is 165 x 64 of useable space, and the offroad is pretty good size too. After we get used to the new surface, a few of us are really wanting to starting running mod sedan as well.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Cool, now we have a place to stay in FL....

Best of luck and see ya soon!
Old 07-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

good luck with the move. hope everything go well.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
Dude. This is crazy. The wife and I are looking at moving to Tampa/Orlando in the spring. She can transfer now, but I am still working on my job situation.

Good luck to you!

That's good news. We would love to have you around.
BUT
Leave the foams up north and get some rubbers (Tires that is) and a good fan for your pit table.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by barnacle
That's good news. We would love to have you around.
BUT
Leave the foams up north and get some rubbers (Tires that is) and a good fan for your pit table.
I started running rubbers this summer and actually prefer them over foams. Craziness. We'll see how it goes. I have a few loose ends we are trying to get wrapped up around here.......
Old 07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good luck EA. Sounds like no Tucson warm-up race then huh?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

EA if you need help with anything let me know. I'm just down the road from Brandon. Plenty of off road racing here. You will be about 30 minutes from 3 different tracks with a couple of more within 90 minutes!

Plenty of oval and dirt oval. Electric onroad is not as popular but has it's own series. Nitro on road too!

My results from the 2007 Florida State Offroad Series:

6th overall stock 2wd <--EA Monster
7th overall stock truck <-- EA Monster and EA CO27
8th overall 4wd mod <-- brushless...not EA
Old 07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by dzstr
EA if you need help with anything let me know. I'm just down the road from Brandon. Plenty of off road racing here. You will be about 30 minutes from 3 different tracks with a couple of more within 90 minutes!

Plenty of oval and dirt oval. Electric onroad is not as popular but has it's own series. Nitro on road too!

My results from the 2007 Florida State Offroad Series:

6th overall stock 2wd <--EA Monster
7th overall stock truck <-- EA Monster and EA CO27
8th overall 4wd mod <-- brushless...not EA
Thanks!! I went by Lake Park's off road track this past weekend to check it out...Looks good but man someone needs to learn how to face jumps They were true motorcross style...straight up in the air!! I'll have my RC8 before long and will be ready to burn through some Nitro soon enough!! Till then the 8ight will have to do!

EA
Old 07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

EA I'm trying to figure how this works... so I finally get rid of you to Brandon Fl (no more long trips for dirla listening to us bitch about how bad we suk LMAO) and my Ex-fiancee just so happens to be moving back from Brandon, Fl next week to TN.

Not a bad trade she's a little better looking than you and didn't whine as much as you either come to think of it LMAO

Seriously man good luck have a safe trip I'm sure we'll see you at some of the big races...

Michael
Old 07-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by turd ferguson
Good luck EA. Sounds like no Tucson warm-up race then huh?
No probably wont be making that Trek. Have fun though! The place looks great!

EA
Old 07-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Tech Regular

EA don't forget the sunblock 100 it is hot there, good luck motor man.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

wow... florida! that should be nice.

congrats, and good luck with the move!!!

Wes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.