Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

We also had two driver's retire.....Greg Hodapp and Matt Francis. BN is global baby!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Not when its televised on the web lol.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
You all got your crap figured out over there with the club? I need some where to race rubber tires this summer!!

EA

Man I dunno................maybe once the races start it will be better but right now its like all of the veterans are pissed at a group of newer people. With the help of the offroad group( who are now not in the club nor do they want to be ) the newer folks have taken control of the club and things are tense to say the least. For now I'm stuck in the middle of it and its going to be hard to deal with the MSRA stuff once the new track in my home town gets going. I just want to race and if the fast guys don't want to race with the MSRA then why should I drive 1 1/2 hours just to drive my car? My time would be better spent here in Jonesboro helping all of the new onroad racers get into and on a pace to go fast. Time will tell but its looking a little bleak at the moment. Eric you may have to drive an extra hour west and run in Jonesboro. Quinton, the hobby shop and track owner, is known for not making his tracks half assed so it should be a nice place to race. I will keep you informed. I know that Barry and the guys in Jackson MS are on a mission and have already put on some great races with his Bass Pro Shop series.

Brant
Old 03-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Please keep me posted as well. Its a long drive but running asphalt once a year is just not cutting it for me. It is just too much fun.

On a side note... have you ever dremeled an ice sculpture?
Old 03-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell
Please keep me posted as well. Its a long drive but running asphalt once a year is just not cutting it for me. It is just too much fun.

On a side note... have you ever dremeled an ice sculpture?
No!...............But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Brant
Old 03-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Man I dunno................maybe once the races start it will be better but right now its like all of the veterans are pissed at a group of newer people. With the help of the offroad group( who are now not in the club nor do they want to be ) the newer folks have taken control of the club and things are tense to say the least. For now I'm stuck in the middle of it and its going to be hard to deal with the MSRA stuff once the new track in my home town gets going. I just want to race and if the fast guys don't want to race with the MSRA then why should I drive 1 1/2 hours just to drive my car? My time would be better spent here in Jonesboro helping all of the new onroad racers get into and on a pace to go fast. Time will tell but its looking a little bleak at the moment. Eric you may have to drive an extra hour west and run in Jonesboro. Quinton, the hobby shop and track owner, is known for not making his tracks half assed so it should be a nice place to race. I will keep you informed. I know that Barry and the guys in Jackson MS are on a mission and have already put on some great races with his Bass Pro Shop series.

Brant
it does still sound like a mess over there, but i know a few are still planning on making the TCS... should still be fun, if all you guys show!

i stiil have a 415MS i put together for EA to run last year sitting here... rent-a-ride anyone? lol....
Old 03-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Turbonium
it does still sound like a mess over there, but i know a few are still planning on making the TCS... should still be fun, if all you guys show!

i stiil have a 415MS i put together for EA to run last year sitting here... rent-a-ride anyone? lol....

Oh never fear!!! All hands are on deck for the TCS! No matter whos side anybody is on for the MSRA, we all agree that the TCS and all of our friends who have made the race down here for several years will not be dissapointed. I gots me uh TA-05 thats itch'n to run boys! LOL

Brant
Old 03-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
... itch'n to run boys! LOL

Brant
I think they make a cream for that... you might look into that!

what class(es) you planning on? im thinking Mini and GT1 with my 05...

Wes
Old 03-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Turbonium
I think they make a cream for that... you might look into that!

what class(es) you planning on? im thinking Mini and GT1 with my 05...

Wes

GT1 and maybe Mini. Dat Dynoman thinks he is hot stuff wiff his 415 so I wanna kick sum sand in his face!!! LMAO

Brant
Old 03-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I TQ'd and won 1/12 scale 19 turn today at Oceanside RC. My car was awesome. Every other car was running the $$$ motors and my EAKD19 and EA4200's were able to pass all of them on the straight if needed. Thanks for the ponies EA.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Good job Jon

Pookyt with a tamiya is a scary thought.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Good job Jon

Pookyt with a tamiya is a scary thought.

Awww heck! I still carry my original Tamiya wrench with me every where I go! Now I will just get to use it again after oh these many years! LMAO

Brant
Old 03-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Elite

Its ok, I still have my xxxs droop gauge and use it on my cyclone.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Its ok, I still have my xxxs droop gauge and use it on my cyclone.
LOL Now all you need is a Type-R, in two weeks!, then you can go racing man! LMAO

Brant
Old 03-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

I dunno it would take something drastic for me to pick up another jrxs. Im pretty happy with my cyclone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.