R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree37Likes

Old 09-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #4696
Tech Elite

And Now!!!!!

Back to...........................

EA MOTORSPORTS!!!!!

Ta Dah!!!!!!!!

Brant
M.C.
B-Main Motorsports

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #4697
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Just so everyone knows my shipment of Cells was delayed and I wont have them till the end of next week. So I will probably be bringing or mailing all the Vegas stuff to the track Everyone who ordered stuff beside's batteries should see it sometime next week. I'll send an email out to everyone here shortly as well.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #4698
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-dub
Well this is pretty suprising to say the least. Well I'll start off by saying that I know I have a very good memory, and that I know I didn't explode at any guy on the driver stand this year at the Reedy race. Or in fact that I've never exploded at any person on any driver stand at any race, not matter how badly they hold you up or take you out. I know how to keep my professionalism and I wont explode at anyone at a race no matter how mad I am at them, that simply doesn't get you any respect or help you in the future ever. So I simply don't do it, I may get back to the pits and bitch to PW, or Clint, or Mo, or Jon Kerr about how bad the traffic was in a peticular heat or how much my car sucked or that I got taken out or flat out drove back, they know . But I will NEVER explode at anyone on a drivers stand, so any incident you remember I'm pretty sure you have a very false and one sided recollection of the event, but I allow people to have their own opinions so I'm not going to say you're wrong, but I feel very strongly against your view on what happened. I certainly don't have any respect at all for anyone that doesn't say anything to someone's face when they had the chance and then talks sh*t about them online. If you're manners and maturity you may be short handed considering the stuff you just pulled online .

As I can recall the incident, which I may not even remember fully because I KNOW I did NOT get heated at anyone at the Reedy race, I only had a couple of incidents in practice that went poorly, aside from that the race went very well for me (aside from getting punted off the track in the mains ) and so any incident on the drivers stand with someone I would remember vivedly. However I do remember telling a guy very politely, and I'm not being one sided towards myself here, I know I was being very polite when I asked a guy to not talk so much on the drivers stand. I very well may have told him even after the race to not talk so much on the stand because he was either standing right next to me or one person away and he would make a comment after nearly every other corner. It would be like "crap! blew that line", "oh man a little squirrely there", "whoops too tight", "too much break", "that was close". Needless to say when you're a very competetive driver competing at a very high level you need to be able to focus and having someone talking to themselves right next to you during the whole race is very distracting. Hence why I asked them politely to not talk so much because it distracted me, and then thanked them after. The conversation went well I felt, I didn't feel any harse feelings toward the man and certainly didn't have anything towards him, but if that was you... I certainly now have a couple of disrespectful opinions of you considering what you just posted . Still not mad though, I don't get mad easily, just pretty shocked about your extremely one sided post. I sure as hell represent my companies well and professionaly and that's why I'm never questioned with how I represent myself. I know for sure that if you talked to anyone that actually knows me and has talked to me for over 30 seconds while we were driving and doesn't quickly develop biased and one sided opinions of semi well known racers with much better reputations than you speak of, they would tell you completly different. After you developed these opinions, did it ever occur to you to think that... "hey, everyone doesn't say that about him so why of a sudden am I?" No, probably not because most people dont think enough to ever have that cross their mind.

I don't care if you keep the same opinion of me, it doesn't matter to me at all, but what does matter to me is keeping my reputation free of false biased opinions that become widely spread. Feel free to keep your opinion, just I ask you please to not continue to spread false one sided views of who I am as a person.
Weylin you got P.M.!
"Tamiya Racer to Infinity and Beyond!"
maxepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #4699
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbckevin
Dont worry Weylin,

I think Max is just foaming at the mouth and his comments were uncalled for. He could of sent a PM and not post it in the forums.
Kevin, You got P>M
Old 09-02-2006, 12:00 PM   #4700
Tech Master

Exclamation POOR JUDGEMENT on my part!!!

To all concerned,

I would like to apologize to Weylin Rose for comments I made concerning an incident that happened 3 months ago.
For me to go on a public forum and blast someones character because of what happened months ago regardless of who was right or wrong without him able to defend his actions and then expect him to remember fully what happened 3 months ago, is poor judgment on my part!
I guess what I said wasn't thought out very well and in hind sight I should have talked to him about it at least while at the race, not months later so then we both knew exactly what happened what was said.
In the future I will deal with these issues at the track and not on a public forum months later. All this does is bring out the worst in people and cause harm to all!
( Must have forgot to take my meds that day) No excuses for my behavior!
I guess this "old dog" needs to learn from this and how to deal with it!

Again, I would like to say I'm sorry to all his sponsors including Team Schumacher, EA Motorsports and for using Eric's forum to vent and all of Weylin's company affiliates that support him!
Last thing!
Please no response needs to be made to this thread!!
This is the last time for this to be mentioned and hopefully no else will prolong this issue!
Thank you!
Max Valles
Old 09-02-2006, 07:34 PM   #4701
Tech Apprentice

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxepower
Weylin you got P.M.!
Weylin's a good kid . . .

Last edited by RacerX18; 09-02-2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Didn't read thread to the end.
RacerX18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #4702
Team EAM

Wow...Saved from Page 2...I think thats a first.....Where's everyone at? Getting read for Vegas or something?

I will have my next batch of 4200's in the first part of next week. They should be ready about 4-5 days after that. Everyone that has an order in now will get their order's filled out of them. Anyone else looking for Vegas batteries let me know....

EA
Old 09-05-2006, 07:54 PM   #4703
Tech Elite

Will you be able to ship them or will you have to tote them to Vegas?

Any word on F brushes?

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #4704
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOKYT
Will you be able to ship them or will you have to tote them to Vegas?

Any word on F brushes?

Brant
I will have to ship all the Team batteries to Vegas. They should be there when we get there on Tuesday. F brushes I pray will be done this week

EA
Old 09-05-2006, 08:39 PM   #4705
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I will have to ship all the Team batteries to Vegas. They should be there when we get there on Tuesday. F brushes I pray will be done this week

EA

Why don't you just ask Rick to bring them to the gate this weekend.

Jim
Old 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM   #4706
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Herrmann
Why don't you just ask Rick to bring them to the gate this weekend.

Jim
Well that's actually the plan as long as the Plant gets them done this week.

EA
Old 09-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #4707
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Well that's actually the plan as long as the Plant gets them done this week.

EA

Great minds think a like, that's probably why we make such a great team! Right?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #4708
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Herrmann
Great minds think a like, that's probably why we make such a great team! Right?
LOL....well your one of my picks for Vegas....I know Im gonna do my part...the hard part....that leaves the easy part up to you

You know of anyone looking to split a room at the race this weekend? Need to go ahead and get something lined up

EA
Old 09-05-2006, 08:52 PM   #4709
Regional Moderator

what about Drew and Ray?

Jim
Old 09-05-2006, 08:57 PM   #4710
Team EAM

Drew was supposed to call today and let me know but havent heard from him. Havent talked to Ray yet...not sure who he's staying with.

EA