R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree10Likes

Old 08-29-2006, 06:23 PM   #4681
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
hey EA how's the Legally blind guy doing?

skeen joked seriously about going to josh's this weekend. you in for another road trip! it is a 3 day weekend

just don't bring matt (leave your a$$ on the side of the road) bean with ya.
Im out for this weekend...but In for The Gate next weekend. Im going if he's interested.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #4682
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Hey Bob,

I'll send you an email in a bit about it. But it looks like I wont have cells for another 2 weeks or the week right before Vegas. So I can send the rest of your order now or just keep holding it.

EA
Well, I suppose if I didn't have to pay for the shipping twice, then it'd be ok to send the motor now, but if that'd be a problem, then I'd rather go ahead & wait till the pack's ready to ship the motor....

Go Pokes!!!
Grizzbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:58 AM   #4683
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

EA, I'll be trying my hand a 1/12 for the first time this year, how should a set up a CO27 for 1/12. Thanks.

Velocity R/C Magazine - vrcmag.com
Rob Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:58 AM   #4684
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

EA driver Weylin Rose will be our next "Featured Driver"

http://www.schumacherpitspace.com/feature2.htm
Old 08-31-2006, 01:00 PM   #4685
Team EAM

Cool Deal Nexus...He does have some good decal placement does'nt he? LOL

EA
Old 08-31-2006, 01:37 PM   #4686
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

he'll be in a dress in a few weeks too.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #4687
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Cool Deal Nexus...He does have some good decal placement does'nt he? LOL

EA
Did you get the iron on logos made up yet? ...no matter who wears the dress, you're there man!
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #4688
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy
Did you get the iron on logos made up yet? ...no matter who wears the dress, you're there man!
Yea Im working on that now!! LOL

EA
Old 08-31-2006, 04:22 PM   #4689
Tech Champion

Quote:
Yea Im working on that now!! LOL

EA
You have too much time on your hands....
Old 08-31-2006, 06:35 PM   #4690
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Unhappy RE: featured driver? Yeah Right?

Deleted!
"Tamiya Racer to Infinity and Beyond!"

Last edited by maxepower; 09-02-2006 at 09:59 PM.
maxepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:33 AM   #4691
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxepower
Hey,
I remember this kid from The Reedy race this year and I had the misfortune of qualifying in the same heat. Let me see if I can remember, oh yeah, quote: "I'm faster than you so get out of my way! Don't talk on the drivers stand, it's very distracting"!
This kid needs to learn some manners! I was giving him some space so he could go around me and we bumped slightly and he made a big stink! Then when I said I was sorry and was explaining to him that I was a little nervous about the race and then he told me to stop talking to him because "I" was distracting him!
I have to admit he is a good driver ( he ended up in the "B" main or something) but when it comes to everything else like respecting other drivers on the track, he is just full of himself! In my opinion!
Racers like that don't need sponsors but a lesson in humility! Some people take this hobby way to seriously as if it was a matter of life or death if they don't make the "A" main! I thought they were suppose to represent their team and sponsors with dignity and respect to other racers!
I know it's hard to sponsor drivers from just a resume based on their track record. You don't know their personality and character but all I got out of his behavior was just sour grapes! Didn't someone say competition builds character? In his case it exposes it!
Sorry Eric for using your forum as a podium for my opinions but when I saw who Nexus was talking about, I couldn't help myself! I can't believe I still remember, I guess this incident was burned into my memory!
I just think this needed to be said!
Again, sorry!
He made the A that year and I'm sorry if that one incident made you feel sour. He's a great kid and will be the first person to help some with a set up so if you're at a race and you ask for help people will probably be pointing you in his direction but pride may stop you from receiving help. He's far from full of himself but since you know NOTHING about him you will always have a one sided opinion. I'm not telling you how you should think or feel but if you are rattled by this kid then you don't dare meet some of the worse in this hobby. I still hope you plan on running the Reedy race again this year. Come over to the Schumacher pit and lets shoot the breeze.

Just mu $0.02
Old 09-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #4692
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking RE: featured driver?

Deleted!
"Tamiya Racer to Infinity and Beyond!"

Last edited by maxepower; 09-02-2006 at 10:01 PM.
maxepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #4693
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Whoops, posted under Korey's profile again .
Old 09-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #4694
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Well this is pretty suprising to say the least. Well I'll start off by saying that I know I have a very good memory, and that I know I didn't explode at any guy on the driver stand this year at the Reedy race. Or in fact that I've never exploded at any person on any driver stand at any race, not matter how badly they hold you up or take you out. I know how to keep my professionalism and I wont explode at anyone at a race no matter how mad I am at them, that simply doesn't get you any respect or help you in the future ever. So I simply don't do it, I may get back to the pits and bitch to PW, or Clint, or Mo, or Jon Kerr about how bad the traffic was in a peticular heat or how much my car sucked or that I got taken out or flat out drove back, they know . But I will NEVER explode at anyone on a drivers stand, so any incident you remember I'm pretty sure you have a very false and one sided recollection of the event, but I allow people to have their own opinions so I'm not going to say you're wrong, but I feel very strongly against your view on what happened. I certainly don't have any respect at all for anyone that doesn't say anything to someone's face when they had the chance and then talks sh*t about them online. If you're manners and maturity you may be short handed considering the stuff you just pulled online .

As I can recall the incident, which I may not even remember fully because I KNOW I did NOT get heated at anyone at the Reedy race, I only had a couple of incidents in practice that went poorly, aside from that the race went very well for me (aside from getting punted off the track in the mains ) and so any incident on the drivers stand with someone I would remember vivedly. However I do remember telling a guy very politely, and I'm not being one sided towards myself here, I know I was being very polite when I asked a guy to not talk so much on the drivers stand. I very well may have told him even after the race to not talk so much on the stand because he was either standing right next to me or one person away and he would make a comment after nearly every other corner. It would be like "crap! blew that line", "oh man a little squirrely there", "whoops too tight", "too much break", "that was close". Needless to say when you're a very competetive driver competing at a very high level you need to be able to focus and having someone talking to themselves right next to you during the whole race is very distracting. Hence why I asked them politely to not talk so much because it distracted me, and then thanked them after. The conversation went well I felt, I didn't feel any harse feelings toward the man and certainly didn't have anything towards him, but if that was you... I certainly now have a couple of disrespectful opinions of you considering what you just posted . Still not mad though, I don't get mad easily, just pretty shocked about your extremely one sided post. I sure as hell represent my companies well and professionaly and that's why I'm never questioned with how I represent myself. I know for sure that if you talked to anyone that actually knows me and has talked to me for over 30 seconds while we were driving and doesn't quickly develop biased and one sided opinions of semi well known racers with much better reputations than you speak of, they would tell you completly different. After you developed these opinions, did it ever occur to you to think that... "hey, everyone doesn't say that about him so why of a sudden am I?" No, probably not because most people dont think enough to ever have that cross their mind.

I don't care if you keep the same opinion of me, it doesn't matter to me at all, but what does matter to me is keeping my reputation free of false biased opinions that become widely spread. Feel free to keep your opinion, just I ask you please to not continue to spread false one sided views of who I am as a person.

Riding Bikes | Skiing | Helis | Rotor Rage | Cyclone Blades | RC Trim | Dead Kat Raceway
mini-dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #4695
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)

Dont worry Weylin,

I think Max and his comments were uncalled for. He could of sent a PM and not post it in the forums.

Last edited by lbckevin; 09-02-2006 at 11:28 AM.
lbckevin is offline   Reply With Quote