R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree24Likes

Old 08-07-2006, 08:40 AM   #4546
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to brians11

EA, do you know when my order should ship? may try to run this weekend if possible
Old 08-07-2006, 08:56 AM   #4547
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell

EA,

Thanks for the battery hold in piece and the tires. Much appreciated. Look out for ole' Pooky he was flyin this weekend.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #4548
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by brians11
EA, do you know when my order should ship? may try to run this weekend if possible
Yea it went out on Friday....Everything but a KD....they are still on backorder.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:54 AM   #4549
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
EA,

Thanks for the battery hold in piece and the tires. Much appreciated. Look out for ole' Pooky he was flyin this weekend.
No problem...Glad they worked out for you. Yea I think Pooky was running another car....That couldnt have been a Losi!! LOL

EA
Old 08-07-2006, 10:05 AM   #4550
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing

EA just wanted to say thanks for coming to BTH and thanks for the help and advice. I'm sorry you didn't get a good run in, but we still had a great time. The track really came around yesterday, didn't it? I've got pics of the groove after the track was taken up- I'll be uplaoding the picture album to msra-racing later on today.

See ya soon!!

btw- gimme a shout about those tires if u get a chance.
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:11 AM   #4551
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Sounds like EA have a good weekend across the board.... I still have yet to run my KD because we have been running nothing but mod. I will be running 19 turn at the west coast shoot out in two weeks.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:13 AM   #4552
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

EA, thanks for the motor help at BTH.. The motor really came alive after you told me what to do, in fact, too much.. Couldn't get the car to catch up with it..
94_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 AM   #4553
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
EA just wanted to say thanks for coming to BTH and thanks for the help and advice. I'm sorry you didn't get a good run in, but we still had a great time. The track really came around yesterday, didn't it? I've got pics of the groove after the track was taken up- I'll be uplaoding the picture album to msra-racing later on today.

See ya soon!!

btw- gimme a shout about those tires if u get a chance.
Glad to be a part of BTH for the 3rd year in a row....You guys do an awesome job on the track, running the program and everything. Track was really good this year....

I'll bring those 3 sets of tires this weekend to give to you or Kerry....I gave one set I didnt use back to him yesterday.

EA
Old 08-07-2006, 10:16 AM   #4554
Team EAM

My tires showed up today that were for the race this past weekend. Ive put them up on my website so anyone looking for some RP-36's Ive got 7 sets left....

EA
P.S. Team drivers can email me if they need some....
Old 08-07-2006, 03:04 PM   #4555
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Eric, it was good to meet you this weekend. I am glad you could make it to BTH06, as you are a huge asset to the event. Let me know if you ever need anything when you are in town. Dog and I will see you this weekend.

Kerry
2001C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #4556
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
No problem...Glad they worked out for you. Yea I think Pooky was running another car....That couldnt have been a Losi!! LOL

EA

LMAO!!!! HEHEHEHE Yup .......It was infact the Losi!!!!! Let me know and I will put in a good word for you with Todd!

Thanks again for the gears and stuff. Those 4200's are WICKED !!!!!! The brush cut on the KD really helped with the heat issuse as well.

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:45 PM   #4557
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Eric... the DPD discharger showed up today thanks for the quick service and killer price
ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #4558
Tech Fanatic

Hi Eric, I just bought a Epic Based C Stock Motor. This is the my second motor ever. I've been racing for about a month now. What gear ratio range (Final Drive?) should I be in with this motor?

Also, I suppose I'm going to need to pick up a lathe to manitain this motor and keep it at it's peak. I was looking at the Hudy Tech or Advanced lathe. Any suggestion as to which one or maybe something else?

Any other advice with this motor?

Thanks!

OnRoadColorado.com
Colorado On Road RC Club
SlamMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 PM   #4559
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Orion Darrens Quick Set lathe. Its around 130.00 if you can find one. Comes with on/off switch, slave motor and already wired. Just install a diamond bit from www.carterdiamond.com and your ready to go!!

EA

I'm not Eric but he did post this just a few pages back. Good Luck with your EA motors. The gear ratio's you need will depend on your track mostly. Ask a few local racers who you trust and find out what they are running. Good Luck.

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:39 PM   #4560
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamMan
Hi Eric, I just bought a Epic Based C Stock Motor. This is the my second motor ever. I've been racing for about a month now. What gear ratio range (Final Drive?) should I be in with this motor?

Also, I suppose I'm going to need to pick up a lathe to manitain this motor and keep it at it's peak. I was looking at the Hudy Tech or Advanced lathe. Any suggestion as to which one or maybe something else?

Any other advice with this motor?

Thanks!
Hey Michael,

What Pooky said is what I would reconmend for a lathe. Its the best lathe out there and for less than 200.00 you can get the lathe and a killer diamond bit from www.carterdiamond.com . The orion diamond is also a great bit!!

As for gear it will depend on track size and surface. Let me know the specs and me or one of the others on here will get you a ratio to try.

Only other advice for the motor is to keep it clean. I usually spray my motors out after every run. It will keep the fresh longer and run better.

EA