R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree24Likes

Old 03-24-2006, 02:06 AM   #4051
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Eric
Any news on you tuning some Komodo Dragons? If so can you get a few to Microtech, there are a few of us Brits that fancy a play!!!

Paul
Team EAM
mutley001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #4052
Tech Adept

I just wanted to say thanks to EA for all the hard work that he put in the motors my car was so fast in 19t,stock tc and 1/12 stock....................... I'm still chokeing on the chicken bone ......Later Drew
Andrew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:12 AM   #4053
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Eric
YGPM
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #4054
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey Guys EA is away at the Oval Nats this weekend in NC so I'm sure all questions will be taken care of when he returns...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 11:24 PM   #4055
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

cor , he`s allway`s out playing lucky old him
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:28 AM   #4056
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Hey Guys,

I am back home after 2 nationals in 2 weeks. The carpet oval nationals went good....I sucked but Jody Miller TQ'd and won Stock using EAM Tuned motors and Mike Ulbrik TQ'd and won 19 turn using an EAM-2004 Arcor Based 19 turn Motor and EAM-IB38-4LFT Batteries. Jody put a lap on everyone in the Main and Mike won by about half a lap. Great job to these guys!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:29 AM   #4057
Team EAM

Default Product Update

I am matching a fresh batch of cells now. I also have Monsters and C027's in stock ready to build. Once I get caught up on backorders I will post some on the site for sale. Should be around Wensday.

Thanks

EA
Old 03-27-2006, 03:15 PM   #4058
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

were you the "BQ" again EA?
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:19 PM   #4059
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
were you the "BQ" again EA?
No and wheres my check?

EA
Old 03-27-2006, 03:32 PM   #4060
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I am matching a fresh batch of cells now. I also have Monsters and C027's in stock ready to build. Once I get caught up on backorders I will post some on the site for sale. Should be around Wensday.

Thanks

EA

Good-I am in for two 4-cells Glad yur oval guys dont choke!! URgkkk.

Ray
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 05:00 PM   #4061
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Eric, YGPM.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:45 AM   #4062
Tech Apprentice

Eric, we've just got 2 packs of your IB 3800's, and I would like to know what your feelings are on using the Spintec battery manager on them. We ran your GP3300's last year and used it with them. The performance of them can best be described as incredible, we were able to keep with our friends running "shop brand" GP3700's. We used to deal through C.S., but these have come through Microtech, and they are a long way away to ask for advice/stupid questions.
I do not want to damage these packs, and looking at the label numbers, they were worth the wait. Do you have any charge rate/ delta peak settings that you favour on an LRP Pulsar 1?.
Many thanks for any help.
xraydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 AM   #4063
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

check was at the track sunday where I broke a c-hub on my T2 after a 10.1 yes I know I need to pick it up. car still isn't right. play more this weekend. and how much was it for again? $60 right 20 for the food and 40 for the car? knew I should of wrote that down.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:38 PM   #4064
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraydad
Eric, we've just got 2 packs of your IB 3800's, and I would like to know what your feelings are on using the Spintec battery manager on them. We ran your GP3300's last year and used it with them. The performance of them can best be described as incredible, we were able to keep with our friends running "shop brand" GP3700's. We used to deal through C.S., but these have come through Microtech, and they are a long way away to ask for advice/stupid questions.
I do not want to damage these packs, and looking at the label numbers, they were worth the wait. Do you have any charge rate/ delta peak settings that you favour on an LRP Pulsar 1?.
Many thanks for any help.

Throw the Spintec away for 3800's. It will kill the runtime and voltage on them. Get a MMR discharger and use it. I charge at 6 amps with .03 or 30mV peak detect.

Thanks

EA
Old 03-29-2006, 09:38 PM   #4065
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
check was at the track sunday where I broke a c-hub on my T2 after a 10.1 yes I know I need to pick it up. car still isn't right. play more this weekend. and how much was it for again? $60 right 20 for the food and 40 for the car? knew I should of wrote that down.

55 for the car and 20 for the food....Dont be trying to get out cheap!

EA