R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree24Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2006, 02:03 AM   #4021
Tech Addict
 
mutley001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 662
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

EA

Just to let you know when you get back that the CO27's work a treat! Tried em last night for the first time and there are loads of ponies! Just need to get a good setup now! Anyway qualified pole in the B and finished 1st. I was just 2 seconds short of getting in the A! Look forward to running em outdoors...

Thanks again

Paul
__________________
ARC R11 2017
ARC R10 2013
EA Motorsports www.teameamotorsports.com
Team EAM
mutley001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #4022
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,251
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutley001
EA

Just to let you know when you get back that the CO27's work a treat! Tried em last night for the first time and there are loads of ponies! Just need to get a good setup now! Anyway qualified pole in the B and finished 1st. I was just 2 seconds short of getting in the A! Look forward to running em outdoors...

Thanks again

Paul
To add to this... just seen the numbers on the batteries... WoW!
Cheers Eric... gonna try them out on sunday with the Co27... Aiming for the A-final
Cheers
Ed
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:38 AM   #4023
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

nice to see you stayed with EAmotorsports Edd (just like me)
unlike some of the others that have jumped ship to save a few pennies


ilike EA stuff ,even still got me T-shirt aswell
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #4024
Tech Champion
 
rayhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Posts: 6,511
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default

Jim Herrmann and Eric Anderson among others are rockin at the Nats!! Jimmy has two A-Mains spots and TQ's one round of 12th stock. Eric I am pretty sure secured an A-Main spot in TC stock as well with solid runs.
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #4025
Tech Champion
 
TryHard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 5,251
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Good news for eric and Co

Anyway, ran the new IB's and CO27 today... all I can say simply is WOW!!!!
If this motor becomes legal for BRCA, it's going to quite simpley be the one to have.... just pulls like a train.
I ended up qualy 8th in the B final (only got 2 runs in, neither particularly good), and off the start line took two cars easily before the first turn. Unfortuantly got caught out on the next turn in a pile up, dropped to last. And for the next 5 mins spent my whole race playing catch up... ended up second, less than 8/10th's behind first! Car was dialed, and the motor and batts were simply awesome. By far the fastest car down the straight in my heat and finals.
Ended up geared at 34/102 (6.563 FDR), which I think was a little too much, as it started to drop off a little in the last three laps. Compared to the ROAR I ran at the start of the day, I ended up 5 teeth on the pinion higher
I reckon one up on the spur would have been spot on, not bad for the first time out with the motor. Skimmed it once, and ran the same set of F-Lines all day.

I will say though, if the Komodo is as improved over the C2, as the CO27 over the Monster/ROAR, then it's gonna be awesome for 19t ... just hope its BRCA legal....

Later
Ed
__________________
| THard.co.uk | Xray | Hobbywing |
TryHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #4026
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard
Good news for eric and Co

Anyway, ran the new IB's and CO27 today... all I can say simply is WOW!!!!
If this motor becomes legal for BRCA, it's going to quite simpley be the one to have.... just pulls like a train.
I ended up qualy 8th in the B final (only got 2 runs in, neither particularly good), and off the start line took two cars easily before the first turn. Unfortuantly got caught out on the next turn in a pile up, dropped to last. And for the next 5 mins spent my whole race playing catch up... ended up second, less than 8/10th's behind first! Car was dialed, and the motor and batts were simply awesome. By far the fastest car down the straight in my heat and finals.
Ended up geared at 34/102 (6.563 FDR), which I think was a little too much, as it started to drop off a little in the last three laps. Compared to the ROAR I ran at the start of the day, I ended up 5 teeth on the pinion higher
I reckon one up on the spur would have been spot on, not bad for the first time out with the motor. Skimmed it once, and ran the same set of F-Lines all day.

I will say though, if the Komodo is as improved over the C2, as the CO27 over the Monster/ROAR, then it's gonna be awesome for 19t ... just hope its BRCA legal....

Later
Ed
you can hope edd
pigs will fly before BRCA change there rules mid term
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #4027
1M
Tech Addict
 
1M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 633
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Race results

Was able to Tq and finish 1st @ Redneck raceway in Fulton Ny with an EA C27.

http://www.dirtoval.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15891

Bob Mott
1M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #4028
Tech Fanatic
 
Alex_kipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 907
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks EA for the F-brushes, really made my 19t motor quicker!

Finished 3rd B main in 19t

Kipper
Alex_kipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 08:45 AM   #4029
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 338
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Congrats to all the EAM drivers for multiple solid performances in Stockton!!
brianrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:40 AM   #4030
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,011
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Just want to congradulate Drew Ellis on his TQ in stock Sedan and 2nd place in that class as well as 12th scale stock.

Also congrads to the following guys.

12th stock A main.

Drew Ellis
Jim Herrman
TJ Bradley

TC Stock A main

Drew Ellis
Jim Herrman
Chris Goetz
Korey Harbke
TJ Bradley

19 Turn A main

Drew Ellis

Thanks to you guys for great performances.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #4031
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Just want to congradulate Drew Ellis on his TQ in stock Sedan and 2nd place in that class as well as 12th scale stock.

Also congrads to the following guys.

12th stock A main.

Drew Ellis
Jim Herrman
TJ Bradley

TC Stock A main

Drew Ellis
Jim Herrman
Chris Goetz
Korey Harbke
TJ Bradley

19 Turn A main

Drew Ellis

Thanks to you guys for great performances.

EA
Eric.. i believe its Korey Harbuckle.
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:06 AM   #4032
Tech Master
 
JamesArluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,233
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JamesArluck
Default

EA,

Thanks for the help this weekend. It was good to meet you in person and you made my stuff FAST! Hopefully next time I can go more than 2 minutes without crashing

When are we gonna see pics of you in the BQ helmet?

-James
JamesArluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:52 AM   #4033
Tech Elite
 
Turbonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,302
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Turbonium
Default

surely someone has a pic of that.... we can use it as an avatar!

congrats guys!!!!
Wes
__________________
Wes

Team Novak
Turbonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:21 PM   #4034
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,928
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

EA where ya hidding in The Can.. I didn't see any NC allerts for some Grey haired dude so I see your not in town yet... Give me a shout...
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #4035
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,832
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesArluck
When are we gonna see pics of you in the BQ helmet?

-James
I can't wait for that pic!!!!

EA, It was nice to meet you. Hope to see you again at the Asphalt Nats at SpeedWorld.

Art
__________________
Team Powers, SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing
www.TeamPowersUSA.com

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spektrum DX3R Discussion Thread MadRacer Radio and Electronics 2015 05-10-2017 12:45 PM
2005 RCX Discussion Thread wizard9x Electric On-Road 2 11-11-2009 05:49 AM
GSRacing discussion thread Panic Singapore R/C Racers 118 12-31-2007 09:34 AM
RRR Discussion Thread tornado Malaysian R/C Racers 84 09-06-2005 07:05 AM
Come Join the IRT + Discussion Thread Cmotif International Racing Team 20 05-01-2004 10:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:46 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net