R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-23-2006, 07:50 PM   #3886
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless
Hi all,

Just a few questions while we wait to see whats happening for us in the UK reference new importer since it seems C-sracing won't be taking care of it all for us in the future

Will you be getting your motors Homoligated with the BRCA i.e your CO27 or do we need to wait for someone to import your stuff and take this on themselves ??

And anyideas on insurance charges if i were to place an order with you (i assume it'd be relative to the purchase)?? Your site suggests oversea's buyers pay for it but i couldn't see a cost ??

Thanks

I have already gotten 5 emails regaurding a distributor over there....Just going to take some time to go through them and see who will work the best for the established EAM Customers in the UK.

Untill then if someone would let me know I will try to get the C027's Homoligated with the BRCA.

My website will only figure shipping on USPS Priority mail in the US. If you purchase a motor I will have to figure the shipping and either send you an invoice through paypal for the difference or charge the difference to the CC used for the purchase and let you know how much that is.

You can go to the USPS and figure the shipping. 1-3 motor usually cost around 20.00-25.00 for EMS shipping overseas. So you may be better off to get a few guys together and order at one time to cut down on the shipping cost. That is fine with me and you can do that through email if you would rather it be that way.

Thanks
EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #3887
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierog
Eric, are you changing anything on the CO27's, i.e. springs, F-Line's etc? Looks like i missed the boat on the first order, but i'm waiting for the second batch!

vic
Vic,

I am using F brushes in the new motors. They seem to like the same things as Monsters and Roar Epic's. Full face for a little more RPM or narrowed up .005 off each edge for a little more torque (not that these things need more torque!!). Springs I am using either red's or the epic blacks.

EA
Old 02-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #3888
Team EAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Brown
EA, got my motors today. I'm racing tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
Let me know what you find out about them at the track...I dont have much feedback on them yet other than my self so it may take a few weeks to find that perfect brush/spring setup and gearing!!

EA
Old 02-23-2006, 10:05 PM   #3889
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

EA! thanks for the tuning advice, can't wait to run my new motor!
racer-oZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:13 AM   #3890
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to Merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I have already gotten 5 emails regaurding a distributor over there....Just going to take some time to go through them and see who will work the best for the established EAM Customers in the UK.

Untill then if someone would let me know I will try to get the C027's Homoligated with the BRCA.

My website will only figure shipping on USPS Priority mail in the US. If you purchase a motor I will have to figure the shipping and either send you an invoice through paypal for the difference or charge the difference to the CC used for the purchase and let you know how much that is.

You can go to the USPS and figure the shipping. 1-3 motor usually cost around 20.00-25.00 for EMS shipping overseas. So you may be better off to get a few guys together and order at one time to cut down on the shipping cost. That is fine with me and you can do that through email if you would rather it be that way.

Thanks
EA
Thanks seems straight forward enough in the interim, although as you say we'll need to get a few of us together to cover that kind of postage or your stuff is just going to be way to expensive

Good that you've got interest in someone else wanting to take your stuff on already, i just wonder if they'll provide the sort of service we've became acustom to from Colin @ C-sracing

All the best and i hope you get it sorted soon as since i hooked up with C-sracing i haven't used anything but an EA stock motor in 2 years so finding something else..................well just doesn't seem right
Merciless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:39 AM   #3891
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Melton

Tag's squirrel ain't got jack on this guy .
Attached Thumbnails
EAMotorsports discussion thread-squirrel.jpg  
Old 02-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #3892
Tech Regular

ea you got pm
jimmy..maddison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #3893
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default CO27s....

Eric...when's the next batch coming in?
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #3894
Tech Fanatic

TQ/Win and a new blistering track record at Tri-Cities R/C in Touring Oval. EA Motorsports CO-27 w/F-brushes and IB3800's were used. This track is mainly dominated by Putnam and Pole Position, so it was nice to wear them out with EA motors and batteries.

Big thanks to EA for the track record horsepower and batteries.

PRS - Hyperdrive - EA Motorsports - Corally USA - Parma/Faskolor - SMC - Killer Koncepts - MSA - Finishline - IRS - Lunsford - Trinity - Guarantee Graphix - RC4Less
Tornado_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:41 PM   #3895
Tech Elite

Great Run Tony !!!!!!!!!! Did you run pan car and sedan?

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #3896
Tech Fanatic

Just Touring Oval.

PRS - Hyperdrive - EA Motorsports - Corally USA - Parma/Faskolor - SMC - Killer Koncepts - MSA - Finishline - IRS - Lunsford - Trinity - Guarantee Graphix - RC4Less
Tornado_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:53 PM   #3897
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado_Racing
TQ/Win and a new blistering track record at Tri-Cities R/C in Touring Oval. EA Motorsports CO-27 w/F-brushes and IB3800's were used. This track is mainly dominated by Putnam and Pole Position, so it was nice to wear them out with EA motors and batteries.

Big thanks to EA for the track record horsepower and batteries.
Yeah Tony, great run this weekend, your car is awesome.
watching your car makes me want to try oval.you coming back for the state race???
Mo

Prichard is knocking the dust off of his pro-2, he said he wants his track record back.
Mo Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:53 PM   #3898
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Hey Eric,

I tried out the CO27 and the other brand New Monster I had @ SoCal last night...
The CO27 is one fast motor....But at the very tight technical track that is SoCal....It wasn't as fast as the Monster...
I had the CO27 geared at 6.24 to get the best results...
The Monster on the other hand was geared at 7.09 and it was better over lap time wise...
-Shookie <><
On a larger track I think the mid range and upper RPM range will really shine...
I hope that helps...
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:56 PM   #3899
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Hey Eric,

I tried out the CO27 and the other brand New Monster I had @ SoCal last night...
The CO27 is one fast motor....But at the very tight technical track that is SoCal....It wasn't as fast as the Monster...
I had the CO27 geared at 6.24 to get the best results...
The Monster on the other hand was geared at 7.09 and it was better over lap time wise...
-Shookie <><
On a larger track I think the mid range and upper RPM range will really shine...
I hope that helps...

so what shookie is trying to say is that the CO27 SUCKS ....
HEWITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #3900
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWITT
so what shookie is trying to say is that the CO27 SUCKS ....
Nope What Shookie is trying to say is that the CO27 has probably a better chance at larger tracks...
But why is someone who doesn't even race Stock have to have such a negative attitude?
I just said what it did and didn't do....Fair and Balanced....Kind of like the Roar Stock it has its uses and I think the CO27 does as well...Just not on really small tight tracks....
-Shookie <><
Alan please don't speak for me .....I like my own words to speak for themselves.THanks...
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote