R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree37Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2005, 04:52 AM   #2356
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,112
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiglee
Eric are you still selling Much-More products? You posted a while back that you had their stuff in stock.
No I am not. Best place to get it is www.nexusracing.net

Thanks

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 01:58 PM   #2357
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Hey Guys,

I just got all my credit card stuff done with the bank so I can now accept Visa and Mastercard (most racers biggest sponsors ) through my web site or on the phone if you prefer that method.

Thanks
EA
sweeet... im sure Wells Fargo will be happy to hear that. (my biggest sponsor)
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 11:15 PM   #2358
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

EAQ
Got then brush package on friday (no probs)
can`t wait for them atlas motors (nor can the racers over here)
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:40 AM   #2359
Tech Champion
 
rayhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Posts: 6,511
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default

EA,

I got the brushes-thanks. Any tip on which brush, springs to use on the Snowbirds 19t motor for sedan? I can put in xxx stand-ups or 4383's. Any brush prep?

Thanks,
Ray
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:44 AM   #2360
Tech Master
 
Tempest2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Smyrna, TN
Posts: 1,592
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

ray... my car was wicked fast at the birds... just no driver to back it up LOL

4383's, purple springs both sides and let it rip. Gear it about 1-2 teeth less than you would any other 19 turn... they turn a TON of rpm...

later

Michael
Tempest2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:49 AM   #2361
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Hey Eric, I got my order in on Saturday, thanks man. Do you sell the F-line brush in bulk?
Chris Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:12 AM   #2362
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 168
I'm just starting to run a TC4 and have been using an EA Monster. I've seen some post on here that mention running the monsters and roar motors around .950-1.00" of rollout. Hopefully I've got all this math figured out and I'm doing this stuff right. (72 Spur, 25 Pinion, 2.5 Gearbox, 55.26mm Foams = 24.11 and/or .950")

The main motor I've been running is the Monster that I've done well with in the truck class and plan to try an EA ROAR soon. I've been around .910 - .950 (23.14 - 24.11)for rollout and it seems pretty good. Although the temps are around 160 or so.

Now looking at RPM and gear ratios it looks like I need to gear down 1 tooth for my 2nd Monster and 2 teeth for ROAR stock, does this look right?:

(All Motors have Red/Green Spring combo and 767 brushes)

EA Monster 1:
25967 2.8 55 52 14.5
24399 4.3 78 62 17.8
23582 5.2 91 65 20.0
22901 6.0 102 66 22.0
22041 7.1 116 66 24.9
20901 8.1 126 64 27.8

EA Monster 2:
27725 2.5 53 50 15.1
26107 3.6 70 55 17.9
24163 4.8 86 61 20.0
23588 5.4 94 61 22.0
21552 6.8 109 62 24.9
20710 7.8 119 61 27.9

EA ROAR:
28479 2.8 60 57 14.9
26315 4.2 82 65 17.9
25451 4.9 93 66 20.0
24399 5.6 101 65 21.9
22811 6.7 113 64 24.9
21103 7.8 122 62 27.8

With that said I'm looking to purchase a few new motors just for the TC4 and was wondering what way you think I should go Monster, ROAR, other? From the dyno it looks like the ROAR will be faster with the right gearing but I'm not sure. I'll run it tonight and see how it does.

Here's the track I'm running on, currently carpet is up and it's high-bite asphalt:
Track Picture
Nitro-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:36 AM   #2363
Tech Master
 
raving-monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: yorkshire, england.
Posts: 1,820
Send a message via MSN to raving-monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Brown
Hey Eric, I got my order in on Saturday, thanks man. Do you sell the F-line brush in bulk?
according to his site he does.

iirc its 10 pairs for something like 25 dollars...i'm sure he could do a pack with more in if you asked him nicely
raving-monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:44 AM   #2364
Tech Initiate
 
FERMSTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BLING BLING
Posts: 36
Default

Hey eric have you seen my plunger.Becarefull of the power of the belly!!
FERMSTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 11:51 AM   #2365
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro-Boy
With that said I'm looking to purchase a few new motors just for the TC4 and was wondering what way you think I should go Monster, ROAR, other? From the dyno it looks like the ROAR will be faster with the right gearing but I'm not sure. I'll run it tonight and see how it does.

Here's the track I'm running on, currently carpet is up and it's high-bite asphalt:
Track Picture
i personally like the monster pro motors from EA over the ROAR because the monsters have a TAD more torque. but thats just me

EA! two EA powered cars took TQ/First and Second (you know who the two drivers are ) in expert stock during our club race last sunday! it was a horsepower track... and we definitely had plenty of HP. keep up the great work!
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:41 PM   #2366
Tech Elite
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,666
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

HI EA, In Sportsman Stock at the same race as Hebiki, I pulled off TQ and lapped the entire field with your motors. Yeah, your motors are good.
__________________
Panda Performance / Nemo Racing top secret R&D lab hidden in a lush bamboo forest....
Scorpion Power Systems
Kevin CBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:14 PM   #2367
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,112
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro-Boy
I'm just starting to run a TC4 and have been using an EA Monster. I've seen some post on here that mention running the monsters and roar motors around .950-1.00" of rollout. Hopefully I've got all this math figured out and I'm doing this stuff right. (72 Spur, 25 Pinion, 2.5 Gearbox, 55.26mm Foams = 24.11 and/or .950")

The main motor I've been running is the Monster that I've done well with in the truck class and plan to try an EA ROAR soon. I've been around .910 - .950 (23.14 - 24.11)for rollout and it seems pretty good. Although the temps are around 160 or so.

Now looking at RPM and gear ratios it looks like I need to gear down 1 tooth for my 2nd Monster and 2 teeth for ROAR stock, does this look right?:

(All Motors have Red/Green Spring combo and 767 brushes)

EA Monster 1:
25967 2.8 55 52 14.5
24399 4.3 78 62 17.8
23582 5.2 91 65 20.0
22901 6.0 102 66 22.0
22041 7.1 116 66 24.9
20901 8.1 126 64 27.8

EA Monster 2:
27725 2.5 53 50 15.1
26107 3.6 70 55 17.9
24163 4.8 86 61 20.0
23588 5.4 94 61 22.0
21552 6.8 109 62 24.9
20710 7.8 119 61 27.9

EA ROAR:
28479 2.8 60 57 14.9
26315 4.2 82 65 17.9
25451 4.9 93 66 20.0
24399 5.6 101 65 21.9
22811 6.7 113 64 24.9
21103 7.8 122 62 27.8

With that said I'm looking to purchase a few new motors just for the TC4 and was wondering what way you think I should go Monster, ROAR, other? From the dyno it looks like the ROAR will be faster with the right gearing but I'm not sure. I'll run it tonight and see how it does.

Here's the track I'm running on, currently carpet is up and it's high-bite asphalt:
Track Picture

I sent you an email.

Thanks

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #2368
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,112
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Brown
Hey Eric, I got my order in on Saturday, thanks man. Do you sell the F-line brush in bulk?
I will have the F brushes on there end of the week. Getting some great feedback from my UK distributor and his drivers!! I do have them in 10 pair bulk packs too. Can do bigger packs if you email me the request.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:16 PM   #2369
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,112
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMSTA
Hey eric have you seen my plunger.Becarefull of the power of the belly!!
LOL EL Torito is BAD!!

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | Apex RC | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 06:33 PM   #2370
Tech Fanatic
 
P-DUB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Sup Sucka...You still gonna try and make it to Daytona this weekend????
__________________
Larry Pryor
P-DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spektrum DX3R Discussion Thread MadRacer Radio and Electronics 2015 05-10-2017 12:45 PM
2005 RCX Discussion Thread wizard9x Electric On-Road 2 11-11-2009 05:49 AM
GSRacing discussion thread Panic Singapore R/C Racers 118 12-31-2007 09:34 AM
RRR Discussion Thread tornado Malaysian R/C Racers 84 09-06-2005 07:05 AM
Come Join the IRT + Discussion Thread Cmotif International Racing Team 20 05-01-2004 10:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:15 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net