Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Morning Eric,
Hey on your next purchase from Precision Racing System please add the following pinions and spurs.
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 all 64 pitch
105 (x3) 64 pitch spur.
Thanks much those pinions are the best....lighter than my TiRacing ones....
Stephen <><
Old 04-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Stephen I will get an order from PRS in a few weeks I hope. Glad you like the Pinions. Your motors and stuff are going out tomorrow.

EA
Old 04-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Team EAM

Default www.teameamotorsports.com

Everyone please take note and pass the word around about the new website address. This one will be permanent!! Thanks to Team driver Chris Lim for the hard work he put into the site for me getting it redone to be similar to the old one.

Also the Much More racing order will be here next week. I have the following coming:

Cell Master's
Motor masters
a few of each color power supplies
Battery warming trays
Tire warmers
Warmer controller
Discharge trays
Power distribution blocks.

For those that have preordered stuff you will get free shipping.

Also I am in the new shop as of tonight...So everything should be back to normal now....no more slow shipping!!!!!!!

Thanks

EA
Old 04-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

slow shipping? when was that? mine have always been quick!

anyhoo, im still in for a power supply, red if you get one....
Old 04-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

Eric--Does the Cell Master have motor run function? Thanks

Brant
Old 04-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

slow shipping
yes i know that one , come on eric get your finger out
my ears are getting a bashing
Old 04-07-2005, 04:52 AM
Team EAM

Wes I have one red power supply coming...The worlds edition....They now feature an on off switch.

Pooky the chargers do not have a motor run feature. But the chargers work so well that you'll want to get rid of everything else!! LOL Also for guys that purchase a Cell master and Motor master I may work out some sort of combo pric on them. The way I look at it if you buy both then you can use both at the same time for less money that an GFX which you could only use one function at a time.

Colin Im working on yours last night and tonight...It took a lot longer than I thought to get the shop setup and in order....But its done now

EA
Old 04-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

sounds good... ill get that order i spoke about ready, and probably just have ya ship 'em at the same time.

ill check with ya later next week....
Old 04-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

wooo, quite in here! had to go to the third page to find this....

eric, don't want to appear rude or anything, but you never answered my question about V2 based 19t. Just wondered if you were ever going to do any?

Regards
Ed
Old 04-10-2005, 10:56 AM
J-P
Tech Regular

hey Eric,

well, rob miller took TQ and both final wins at the second round of the west london summers series. well done rob. i qualifed 5th in the A main with him and finished 5th overall, run a monster all day with putnams in, i was impressed with them but in my mind i still think that the f-lines would give more punch!! just my view.

J-P
Old 04-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Team EAM

Originally posted by TryHard
wooo, quite in here! had to go to the third page to find this....

eric, don't want to appear rude or anything, but you never answered my question about V2 based 19t. Just wondered if you were ever going to do any?

Regards
Ed
Ed

I must have overlooked your question... But to answer it no I dont have any intentions of carrying the V2 based 19 at this time....For one Orion is one of the worst companies I have ever tried to deal with. I dont know how many times I have contacted them about an OEM account and they WILL NOT call me back or anything.

Sorry

EA
Old 04-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Team EAM

Originally posted by J-P
hey Eric,

well, rob miller took TQ and both final wins at the second round of the west london summers series. well done rob. i qualifed 5th in the A main with him and finished 5th overall, run a monster all day with putnams in, i was impressed with them but in my mind i still think that the f-lines would give more punch!! just my view.

J-P
Good job to you and Rob both. Hopefully I will have a solution to the F brush problem here in a few weeks

EA
Old 04-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Ed

I must have overlooked your question... But to answer it no I dont have any intentions of carrying the V2 based 19 at this time....For one Orion is one of the worst companies I have ever tried to deal with. I dont know how many times I have contacted them about an OEM account and they WILL NOT call me back or anything.

Sorry

EA
Why do you say Orion is one of the worst? Is that because they don't give you OEM account?
BTW, they don't give new OEM account to anyone anymore!!!
Old 04-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Team EAM

Alan,

If you read my post you will see why they are one of the worst...I would just like the opportunity to even talk to someone!!! So get your underwear out of a wad!! If they dont wish to give OEM accounts simply say that!! Dont just ignore people...Thats no way to do business!! At least every other company I have delt with will call you back and give you an answer good or bad.

EA
Old 04-10-2005, 11:58 AM
J-P
Tech Regular

thanks Eric,

look forward to see what they are like. cant wait untill you send over the monsters to colin as i need a new one for the rest of the summer and KO GP

J-P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.