Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 07:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Eric. Thanks for the conversation (although brief). I wish you all the best with EA Motorsports (whether you end up helping out with my race or not)
Old 02-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by rayhuang
I just recvd my 4-packs and 80 pr. of F-brushes. Truly Team battery numbers on these.
80 pair of brushes? You're joking, right? Are you trying to start your own motor tuning business? Hope you left some for the rest of us!
Old 02-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Fuzzy
80 pair of brushes? You're joking, right? Are you trying to start your own motor tuning business? Hope you left some for the rest of us!
I actually got burned last Champs-I had no brushes going into Champs-I had to get all of mine from Paul!!! I owe him big time!!

Just like with batteries-its a game of opportunity-buy when the stuff is good or chance being without when you need them.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Colin, You are going to be there saturday/sunday arent you. How many runs would you put on a set of F-lines before rebrushing. I used to run brushes for ages with many but light skims , seems to work but wanted your opinion. I wanna be up in the A as its a big meeting and was wondering when you getting more motors, just incase!! Lets get u up in the A hopefully as well. Who else is running EA/Brood that are making A's at 'the wars'.

Robz
Old 02-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

I will be there for both days
How long is a piece of string to how many times you rebrush & skim
since this is a big meet i would go with 2 runs then replace

have roars on the way ,the monster are another week or so from EA

adrian bidewell is using the EA monsters, me using `whatever` comes along & you jimmy maddison is using one
Old 02-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Carpet Nationals

EA, are you going to be at the carpet nats? If not will Mo, Butter, Stephen or any of the other team racers be there? If so will you guys be tuning handouts for your loyal customers? I hope to see you there and will be flying the EA colors proudly on my car. Also I live 10 min. from the host track so if you have any questions about the facility feel free to ask. I also just ordered 4 stock packs to replace my Kinetix packs for the nationals. Now I am truley EA exclusive!!

Last edited by tazz888; 02-22-2005 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
I will be there for both days
How long is a piece of string to how many times you rebrush & skim
since this is a big meet i would go with 2 runs then replace

have roars on the way ,the monster are another week or so from EA

adrian bidewell is using the EA monsters, me using `whatever` comes along & you jimmy maddison is using one
Hey colin, have you thought about come up for the final round of the BIWS?
I know you said it's a long way and all, but I have had a number of people asking mainly about the brushes and stuff, you could even have chat with Nigel from Newbold models (on-site shop).

Date is the 13th march.

Later
Ed

Just a thought anyway
Old 02-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Last round of carpetwars
mind you that is a looooooooooooong way
Old 02-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Tech Champion

haha, fair enough....

Have to try and get up for the BISS

I'll be back home from around the 18th of march for four weeks, hopefully i'll be able to get some racing in down and around the area... as long as my final year project report doens't take up too much time
Old 02-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Robz
Hey Colin, You are going to be there saturday/sunday arent you. How many runs would you put on a set of F-lines before rebrushing. I used to run brushes for ages with many but light skims , seems to work but wanted your opinion. I wanna be up in the A as its a big meeting and was wondering when you getting more motors, just incase!! Lets get u up in the A hopefully as well. Who else is running EA/Brood that are making A's at 'the wars'.

Robz
i ran a set of f-lines in a EA monster for 7 heats without changing ..when i did change them they still had really light serrations there but were fairly burnt up, put new ones in for rd 2, 3 and 4 at BIWS this weekend..put my other motor in for the final.

when i say 7 runs i had 3 heats and 1 final at a previous club meeting the week before and i had 2 practise runs and a heat with them at BIWS...if that makes sense.

i skimmed the comm after each round like i always do.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Just got some more F-lines today
Old 02-23-2005, 04:16 PM
s2
Tech Adept

MR JOLLY.....i know the 19t EAs are BRCA legal, but have they been approved for use at TORC?

cheers
stew
Old 02-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Tech Elite

S2
is this a trick question

Sounds like torc have thier own set of rules if so send me a link
or do they run to BRCA rules bar the bearings
Old 02-24-2005, 04:47 AM
s2
Tech Adept

lol na no trick hehe
yea seems torc have started over with their own motor list for 19t, this year. a little detail on the entry form
i dont really get why torc have decided to do this but im guessing from your confused reply that EA 19ts havent been approved for torc?
Old 02-24-2005, 05:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Colin,

Rmember to take some f-lines for the weekend, dont know what there like yet as havent put a set in yet, i will dyno before and afterwards on CS though. Can you also take some 'Putnams' at the weekend as well, as depending on what the f-lines are i may stick with putnams.

Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.