Search

Surge Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default bearings

Originally posted by jdwca
Colin, yes, they're complete bearing kits. So far, we're getting them for the TC3 and XXX-S.

You guys interested?

We plan on selling them for....$85 per set! (TELL ME, where can you get ceramics for under $100?)

-jon
Jon, Dont forget the Mi2 set!

Fred, man sorry to hear about the loss. I had this happen to me quite a few years ago also. It SUCKS A#@!!, but in the end, the people whoe steal, get their's just have a little patience., besides where do you think a R12 team can go? Its not like ripping off a TC3, but we will keep our eyes peeled. You need anything that I can give let me know..

Can wait for sunday! I assembled my packs, and just about ready to race. See you all at WC.
Old 08-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Im leaving for Madness in a few minutes..got my stuff all ready.

I dunno about you guys, but i have been runing the same $40 set of dynamite bearings (them red steel n rubber ones) for about 8 months now..maybe its time to upgrade?
Old 08-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Well off to bed,ORL race tommorow Jon come out and watch and take the Mini
Old 08-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Doug T
Gary- I was just wondering if you shipped out my batts yet? No hurry, just looking for a ETA. Thanks Gary.
Doug you have a PM.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

hey gary let me know how my rematched packs come up after your done with them. just shoot me an email or a PM. thanks

Bob Barry

[email protected]
Old 08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Had a good day at the ORL race yesturday. Me and John Tag made the A main. I think we qualified 9th and 10th. John had a little trouble in the main. I think he was punted a few times. I managed to move up to 5th. Not to bad for me as I was a little off the pace, some of which was i didn't want to be ripping parts off my car.

All in all a pretty good day overall for Surge. My batteries were running great like normal.

Also my buddy Jim Beachly wa 2nd at the pan car ORL race at AOn Trax this weekend. Led for 3 minutes and 45 seconds til a factory Fantom driver that was many laps down pushed him down the track and spun him out. Jim still finished 2nd but really nice of a factory Fantom driver that was laps down to be taking the leader out. Well good thing was his Surge packs ran flawlessly and would have had him winning if it wasn't for some bad driving.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, Brian. Nice solid results for the Surge team.

Tag told me about the bloody A-main. Sounds nasty--glad I wasn't there. ;-)

Great to hear the packs are still running strong for all of yas. We're really pumped about the Region 2 ROAR race this weekend. We got me, Warren, Tag, Gary, John Marcotte and possibly one or two other Surge guys going to that one.

C'mon, Brian, make the trek out. Our guys came out to you this time. ;-)

-jon
Old 08-09-2004, 10:16 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Hey, Brian. Nice solid results for the Surge team.

Tag told me about the bloody A-main. Sounds nasty--glad I wasn't there. ;-)

Great to hear the packs are still running strong for all of yas. We're really pumped about the Region 2 ROAR race this weekend. We got me, Warren, Tag, Gary, John Marcotte and possibly one or two other Surge guys going to that one.

C'mon, Brian, make the trek out. Our guys came out to you this time. ;-)

-jon
If I don't stay home this week and do something with the wife I might not live to race the next ORL race or any others. How can I argue as while I was racing the ORL she was on Ebay winning me a new tire machine. How many wives would do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Most wives hate racing so I'm not going to complain.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by wyd
If I don't stay home this week and do something with the wife I might not live to race the next ORL race or any others. How can I argue as while I was racing the ORL she was on Ebay winning me a new tire machine. How many wives would do that!!!!!!!!!!!! Most wives hate racing so I'm not going to complain.
You know what, Brian--I'm right there with ya on this one.

My wife is dynamite but she too isn't too keen on the RC bug. ;-)

Do whatever is necessary to keep peace and keep racing.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

You know what, Brian--I'm right there with ya on this one.

My wife is dynamite but she too isn't too keen on the RC bug. ;-)

Do whatever is necessary to keep peace and keep racing.
Will hook up at T&L for the last ORL race in this series. My wife actually don't mind me racing at all as long as from time to time I do a few things with her. I have been racing for about 8 straight weeks so it is time to do a weekend with the wife. Plus I want to go thru all my r/c stuff and re organise everthing.

Need to also get another Surge Pack or two as well before the T&L Orl race.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hey wyd,

what happened to your cuda? no good?
Old 08-09-2004, 12:02 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally posted by seaball
hey wyd,

what happened to your cuda? no good?
Actually it was pretty good. I did sell it but mainly because at the one track I race at alot if you tap a wall at all it normally breaks your a arm, caster block, or hub and when that happens it would keep busting up my diff halfs. The delrin diff is nice but I don't car for the closed off ends of the diff as anytime a bone pulls out the outdrive gets messed up. I really like the car but it cost me alot in diffs with that outdrive setup.

I would think of running another one sometime as I like most of the features.

Brian
Old 08-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Tech Champion

Brian, I figured out why Jon never made it to the track yesterday. When he got on the TPK he saw the sigh that said NO bicycles no mopeds and no minis and turned around
Old 08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally posted by John Tag
Brian, I figured out why Jon never made it to the track yesterday. When he got on the TPK he saw the sigh that said NO bicycles no mopeds and no minis and turned around
Thats just not right!!!!!!! That car woud fit right in at Wildwood or Ocean City Md as everyone has mopeds, bikes, and minis..........oh thats mini bikes.

Maybe he was their and snuck up in the mini and we would have never seen him hiding behind the cars.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Tech Champion

Well he has 1 thing going for him atleast he can share the parking fee w/ another mini person seeing two can take one space

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.