Those look like the blue IB cells?
I have started a new regiment for charging cells, that includes five levels of safety.
1. Depending on the pack (which means my level of confidence of how matched they still are), set to either zero peak detect or 3mv/cell (Ice charger)
2. Set the temperature probe between cells that get the hottest. I use an IR temp sensor (also for checking nitro engine temps
3. Reduced Charge rate from 6 to 5 amps.
4. Set the cutoff temp to 102 deg f. -- I do this because when the Ice reads 102, my temp gun reads about 115 and rising quickly. The cells peak out at around 120-130 f.
5. Keep an eye on the cell temps using the temp gun, when they get around 95 deg, they start to rise in temp FAST. If the cells are out of match by very much, the peak detection might not work, don't feel bad about stopping the charge.
I then re-peak at 6 amps about 5 minutes before my race just to get some heat back into them.