Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

yep my LHS has just got me a L4, so i will let you know how I go with it, there`s not much to them compared to a touring car

I have been on the 1/12th forum giving them hell for ideas & hints & all

Think i might give jason (BMI) a call & get a bling bling gold or blue chassis to go with my X-ray
Old 01-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

i just edited my figure Eddie
Old 01-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Tech Regular

Thought something was wild about that figure...Wasn't jumping on you man. No prob....Some poeple do some crazy $hit to their batteries and then wonder..."Well I only charged them at 12 amps for 45 minutes"..."What can be wrong with them ?"....

-EG
Old 01-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

No probs unlike some i can take criticism

I have a eagle cdc set @4mvc = 24mvp but when the summer come`s it goes down to 3mvc=18mvp
But this is a eagle & not a pulsar so this is only a guide, so we will go with 10mvp for the pulsar
Old 01-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yeah I have heard that before, it just seems the newer GP's like to be slightly warmer; thats why I use 15mv.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: I'm BAAAAACK!!!

Originally posted by PMRGirl
Good Morning Fellas!!!! Just wanted to drop in and say hello..... for those that don't already know we moved back to ARIZONA!!! Long story short, hubby got offered a job we couldn't pass up.

AND......I'M BACK AT PRO-MATCH!!!!

I will try to pop in and keep up with things.
Oh my gosh she's back! Welcome back Erika, lots has happened since you left.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Neil!!!!!! Where you been hiding??? Good to see you drop in!
Old 01-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

Blimy some else spooking us out, what hole have you been hiding in neil (you used to be a regular)
Old 01-28-2005, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

Lightbulb Curiosity killed the what??????

Neil- how are you liking Texas? Are you racing at all? Okay now you have to fill me in on all the stuff I have missed, you have peeked my curiosity, lol.
Old 01-28-2005, 06:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

well, batts arrived today, and thanks for the imput guys (and girls). The numbers on the packs look great
I think for the first couple of charges i stick at 5 amp and 10mv, and then up to 15mv later on. Amp wise, i'll probably just flirt between the two, and depending on tme at meetings....

Still can't wait to give em a try... unfortuantly it's gonna be a couple of weeks, got finals at the moment... :ekk:

Actually colin (mr J), bit O/T but i'm thinking about getting a new chassis made up for my 415... I've contacted fibre-lyte about it, and i reckon it won't be that expensive, plus i'd get it modiifed as there are a few bits with the std chassis that need "adjusting" (ie drooop ears and a bit of chassis lightening..)

Regards
Ed
Old 01-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

I'm not sure everyone knows, but I serve in the US military. Lately my unit has been away training, hence my absence. Next month, I will be deploying to the war for about six months. I'm getting the most of my racing in now before I leave.

promatchrcr: hope I answered your question.

MR JOLLY: I still am a regular, but just been busy.

PMRGirl: Texas still isn't like Cali, and probably won't be. I have to drive two hours up to San Antonio to race at a HobbytownUSA track. Not back, no parts support though.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Neil, I assume you are going to Iraq; Again I want to thank you for your service to our country and the sacrifices you make for us. Let us know when you leave and if possible a way to stay in touch even if it is by snail mail. We will keep you in our prayers.
Thanks!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
I'm not sure everyone knows, but I serve in the US military. Lately my unit has been away training, hence my absence. Next month, I will be deploying to the war for about six months. I'm getting the most of my racing in now before I leave.

promatchrcr: hope I answered your question.

MR JOLLY: I still am a regular, but just been busy.

PMRGirl: Texas still isn't like Cali, and probably won't be. I have to drive two hours up to San Antonio to race at a HobbytownUSA track. Not back, no parts support though.
Neil,

I thought you might appreciate my thoughts regarding this matter. Semper Fidelis!

PEACE PLAN:

I see a lot of people calling for peace, but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those good ol' boys:_ We will never "interfere" again.

2._ We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3._ All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4._ All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5._ No "students" over age 23. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" (for "deport") and it's back home baby.

6._ The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7._ Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production.

8._ If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the Army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9._ Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10._ All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The language we speak is English...learn it, or leave

Changes to the Statue of Liberty will be in order. It will no longer saying "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses." Going forward she will be carrying a baseball bat and she's yelling, "You want a piece of me?"

you take care brother

FYI - photo is a pic of your tax dollars hard at work
Attached Thumbnails Pro-match Batteries-03-ace-hole1.jpg  

Last edited by madjack; 01-28-2005 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

madjack what are your viewson setting up sniper tower along the US. BOARDERS?
Old 01-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

you know me Jason...I'm all about the easy solutions. Don't get me wrong...I'm not looking to start a border war, just getting tired of hearing the same BS on the news night after night while these guys are busting ass... makes it hard to stomach at times.

Last edited by madjack; 01-28-2005 at 11:48 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.