Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

me three
Old 08-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

robk and KevinK-you'll never believe what happend last night at the Gate!!! c-ball TQ'd and lead every lap of the Main and won by 3 seconds!!!

Yeah-you heard me-he TQ'd and won the A-dont act like you didnt hear me.

Ray
Old 08-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Oh, I beleive it. You guys were silly enough to let him have the keys to that place. 10 battery packs before bedtime makes a man healthy wealthy and FAST.

Good job, you've created a monster. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by rayhuang
robk and KevinK-you'll never believe what happend last night at the Gate!!! c-ball TQ'd and lead every lap of the Main and won by 3 seconds!!!

Yeah-you heard me-he TQ'd and won the A-dont act like you didnt hear me.

Ray
Thats Awesome....what was he racing a Cuda or a TC3?
Old 08-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Tech Champion

Tc3-help from Chicky-chassis from Diamond Northern (my old milled graphitte chassis) and MAD skills (umm-ok and about 1800 laps-hahaha) from c-ball.

It was cool-he needed to beat me in a bad way and he came out and delivered. trust me-I ran the hardest I could possibly have driven and I got to within a corner of hm-but that was it. When i got too close he ripped a 11.6 and he was GONE!!!

He was fast all night.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Tech Champion

Thats cool....and any help from Chicky will for sure make him faster and help. And 1800 laps will help even more...lol. But thats really great for him. Im looking forward to the race in october cant wait to check out the new place.

Hey Guys dont forget the HURRICANE OFF-ROAD SHOOT OUT is this weekend at RSJ raceways in LibertyVille, IL. Saturday is for Electric cars and trucks and Sunday is the Big NITRO day. Track opens at 7am......
Old 08-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Good luck to everyone running at the Hurricane Motorsports Offroad Challenge at RSJ Raceways!!

...as you read this i am in a champaign room in las vegas...
Old 08-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I unfortunately can't make the big offroad race, but good luck to all those racing. and good job to all those who put hard work into making the track 1000x better than it was last year.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

ah yes, i heard about this jibba-jabba. thanks for the kind words ray, kevin, robert. the runs were good, but a key fact was left out thus far. no paul ciccarello. therefore, it was not a true tq and win at the gate. that will not come for some time yet.

hey, if you guys talk to ray next before i do, please remind him that he still owes me a hand job.

brad - the cells look pretty. thanks a ton. i know jimmy put an order in recently. for good stuff, or what? i've been telling some locals about the web specials, because i would guess that jim ordered the top stuff and will sell for nearly double the price. i dunno.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by seaball
hey, if you guys talk to ray next before i do, please remind him that he still owes me a hand job.
YOu do recall I have a very healthy poisin ivy plant in my back yard!! YOU'll get a handjob you wont soon forget (or the Nurses at your physician office too!!!)

Ray
Old 08-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

oh, by the way,

how many of you are coming out for the halloween classic? kev, rob, brad, i don't see your entry posted on our home page yet.

it will fun, but we've got to get j-lap running smoothly again. man, ...if we didn't acquire a lifetime subscription for what went down at the nats...
Old 08-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Not to hijack things, where's RC Scoring Pro these days???
Old 08-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You guys should run dougs software, it is awesome. How many of you guys are going to the classic? I sent in my form today.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by seaball
how many of you are coming out for the halloween classic? kev, rob, brad, i don't see your entry posted on our home page yet.

it will fun, but we've got to get j-lap running smoothly again. man, ...if we didn't acquire a lifetime subscription for what went down at the nats...
Im will put my entry in the mail next week....so be on the look out....lol.

Rc Scoring Pro.....it doesnt do tripple a mains from what I remember and it is great but it still has some bugs....ask Goop about it.....it looks nicer then autoscore and is more acurate too. Hopefully it will be giving Auto Score a run for its money.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
You guys should run dougs software, it is awesome. How many of you guys are going to the classic? I sent in my form today.
Hey Steve.....sence when did we start to let Fukyamama drivers talk in here.......j/k man. I hear that you were not feeling so good hope you get better and we will get to see you the next sunday up at Trackside..... Thats good to hear that you will be make the trip out to the Gate too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.