Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jay, FYI, Tim Getchell *really* liked the TC4 prototype chassis this past weekend at the Region 1 champs. It was so much more consistent than the tub. Keep up the great work!
Old 02-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

when is the BMI TC4 going to be ready for shipping?
Old 02-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

tc 4 kits are now running and should be ready by the end of the week
Old 02-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Tech Master

That should make alot of people happy.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:56 AM
Tech Elite

Default VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

i recieved your goods today! ( full BMI350 chassis top deck battery straps towers and bumper plate) all in the titanium colour. wow, WOW WOW WOOOOOW!

THE QUALITY OF YOUR CARBONFIBRE WORK IS SECOND TO NONE! the gloss on your parts is excellent, (do you use a thicker laminate?) also the weave looks very tight!, maybe not as pleasing to look at as the loose weave most car manufacturers use, but i'm sure you use this weave for strength purposes.

also the quality of the counter sinking is perfect! also i like how you also cut the main contact areas to lower the CG just a touch. perfect edges that basicly need no CA glue. i glued it but i don't think it was neccessary.

i have purchased a full PRP chassis in the past for my PRO4, you guys are leap years ahead in finish quality.

i really like the personalisation you allow your customers to do with the top deck.

excellent work!! no wonder you have so many happy customers.

happy customer Nu 237596727*

this chassis is going to look sweet with annodised blue alloy parts and screws
Old 02-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Tech Lord

hey buddy,
im really glad you like the chassis kit.i try my best to put out a really functional and eye pleasing kit.i do use the tighter weave in the colors for extra torsional stength.thanks for all the kind words buddy.let me know how it works for you.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default protc3

Jason How are you doing ? Are you going to the Birds?

TONY
Old 02-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by protc3
tc 4 kits are now running and should be ready by the end of the week
Great News
-Dave
Old 02-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Tech Lord

hey tony,

i will be going over on sunday for the mains.i will be leaving here at the butt crack of dawn so i can be there when it all starts.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Does any ather have problems with mail from jason, i have goten the same mail 16 times?? any athers withn the same problem.

Scan my computer for virus/trojanhorses but nothing here???
Old 02-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by HappyHippo
Does any ather have problems with mail from jason, i have goten the same mail 16 times?? any athers withn the same problem.

Scan my computer for virus/trojanhorses but nothing here???
16?? pfft that's nothing i got litterally 30 responses. apparently Jason was a spammer in his previous life

just a quick note i noticed with the fkbmi 350 chassis that it is infact quite flexible in the middle compared to the xrc xray chassis. the bmi chassis seems to be a little stiffer though in lateral movement (side to side) though.

anyone else notice this? not a complaint just curious as to the design, and weather the mix of a top deck and botom chassis acheives the same stiffnes of the xrc. also i put the xrc and bmi on top of each other. the difference in battery pos is huge. i heard the car is alot more balanced due to this.

all this is good, as i don't really need a ultra stiff chassis for the tracks i race at.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder
16?? pfft that's nothing i got litterally 30 responses. apparently Jason was a spammer in his previous life

well now its 42
Old 02-09-2005, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Jason:

Hi,

I'm sending the car back to Ray today. as it is the first day I have been able to move around. Mini run the TC4 Prototype on Sunday and loved it. we ran 19t with it and with a few minor changes it should be prefect. even Mini wants one now.............. overall I ran a slightly stiffer setup than I normaly do on the TC3. ended up with my Nitro rack in the TC4 over the kit one. (again Mini's driving style made this change). Jason's got another winner on his hands with this chassis.

Venomworldorder:

Hi,

Interesting you found the B.M.I. chassis more flexable than the XRC chassis. the one I have (a early one) is more flexy than my 350 FK chassis. maybe I'll look for a new one and see how much they have changed. we didin't like it on carpet (XRC) so its 'been sold to a outdoor guy. (wouldn't fit on the Kart).

BTW: nice site.

Thanks

Jason/spamming.................... I haven't gotten any spam from Jason and we e mail alot.......really alot....... sounds like something on your end.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Tim-cool-let me know if you dont get the car out today so I can plan accordingly!! YOu-know how it goes-the cars got the servo and RX I plan to stuff in my rubber tire car.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Lord

happy hippo,
i apologize for the numerous number of auto responses sent from my website.i am trying to figure this out.my web guy is looking into it.again,i am very sorry.

tomas,

the chassis is a little less rigid unassembled from front to rear BUT,when you assemble it on the car you will find it to be much more rigid than the XRC chassis.the car works very well on asphalt with this kit.if you would like any set up tips feel free to shoot me an email or email Team Butter.you will also notice quite a weight difference between the 2 chassis.the style of carbon fiber i have made for me is made to be very rigid and hard to twist.the upper deck on the car will take care of the compression.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.