Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

I think its time to call in the guards. Don't understand why some have such big mouths on RCTech?
Old 07-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cornerspeed
I think its time to call in the guards. Don't understand why some have such big mouths on RCTech?
It's just the usual, a few who have no class & much more bravery on the internet than in person. I'm sure he/she/they felt they deserve something that wasn't given, so they decided to be a troll & try to anger as many people in here as they can. Really, the best way to deal with them is just to ignore them, they don't deserve the attention they've already gotten. It's like an old 'net saying..."Don't feed the trolls", it's probably the only real attention they can get, & they don't know how to be nice or diplomatic. And as for one matcher or another, I will only say this, I've been racing for QUITE a few years, & I've always paid my own way(not into seeking sponsorships, I suspect I'd stress myself out if I did), & Dan's packs have been the best BAR NONE that I've ever owned, which is why they're pretty much all I run anymore, & all I'm willing to spend my hard earned money on(& I make no claims about my own driving ability, no need to, the people I race with know I'm not lacking for power). Oh, & I know I've been quiet awhile, but I have to admit I did pull off a good one(for me a couple of weeks ago, went to the Memphis TCS regional race(with a borrowed car in their GT-2 class with my own electronics, stock motors & of course my packs from Dan) & I actually pulled off the win, so I'm pretty pleased(even got a kit out of it, since they give kits to all class winners, won't have to borrow a car for the next one).....
Old 07-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Congrats on your TCS win.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Congrats Bob! I have raced with you a few times and have always been very helpful. Glad you got er dun!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:31 AM
Tech Elite

Yes, Bob, you pulled off a very nice win in Memphis. Didn't know you were running Fukuyama packs at the time but I'm not surprised. As you know, I won GT3 there handily, also using Fukuyama cells in that class.
Later
Doc
Old 07-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rimlick
Damn the bitter is bitter, come on homie don't act like this because you have been booted off teams, turned down for sponsorship, and fired from a worldclass motor and battery company because JP knows way more than you. just because you have made a few mains here and there in stock & 19t,and idol Toso means what.. When is the last time you WON a nats or at Reedy? oh thats right you never have... but keep it going cause your the clown everyone is laughing at

what ever RICK HOHWART.....everybody knows that JP is just a puppet with OSCAR's hand up his butt...i rather be me than any of you at least rc tech is the first thing you all read when you get to work...its all good in the bitter hood..
Old 07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

Dan- I just got my packs today for Vegas. Numbers look great. Thank you.
I can't wait for this race.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rccardr
Yes, Bob, you pulled off a very nice win in Memphis. Didn't know you were running Fukuyama packs at the time but I'm not surprised. As you know, I won GT3 there handily, also using Fukuyama cells in that class.
Later
Doc
Yup, I've been using 'em since the '04 Novak race, when I needed a stout pack for the Stock Rubber class, Dan hooked me up with a pack of 1.18's, & I made the A mains with it(& it ran better than the other pack of cells with identical numbers from another matcher that I won't name), been a loyal customer ever since....Oh, & that same pack I got then I still have, & while it has lost a bit a of runtime & punch, it DOES still work pretty well, has held up MUCH better than I ever expected....
Old 07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Another Clown Sighting

Originally Posted by lickrim
what ever RICK HOHWART.....everybody knows that JP is just a puppet with OSCAR's hand up his butt...i rather be me than any of you at least rc tech is the first thing you all read when you get to work...its all good in the bitter hood..

Last edited by rimlick; 12-19-2006 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jon good luck at the Vegas race!!!!!!

Dan, how the hell are you doing buddy?? Hope to see you in sunny FLA again this year.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Thank you sir. This year it was either Vegas or the nationals for me. Sorry, you guys lost to Vegas
Old 07-30-2005, 06:17 AM
TDO
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by TDO; 07-30-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

FUKUYAMA BATTRIES got me into to the show today at the Hitec Race Qualified 7th out of 30 drivers in expert 19t. Had a liltle mishap into the wall so I finished 10th .
The packs I used were from the Regionals last October and they went through my garage fire. Still had plenty of RIP !!!!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Default Summer Sizzler

Hey Guys,
WE had our annual summer sizzler race yesterday with many people shopwing up from around the midwest area and even the east coast. I had the TQ position for the first 2 rounds in stock, only to lose it to Brad Johnson in the 3rd round by 7 tenths, but we both bettered the previous time. In 1/12 stock I had some issues all day that ended up mesing up my times. In a TQ run the transponder went dead, Scotty looked at where it didnt count and manually fixed my time for a 2nd place overall qualifier. In the 1/12 main I had a great holeshot and took 1st for the first few laps of the race only to have my body hang up from a lapped traffic car. I rallied back to finish 2nd after dropping to last on the lead lap. In the sedan main, Brad and I both got good holeshots to take a good lead on the rest of the pack. My motor fell off a little bit from earlier in the day so I was holding onto second. I had a very good race for 2nd as Jeff Cuffs was charging hard from a bad accident in the first lap. We battled for a few laps before he made a very good move around the carousel to take 2nd. I finished the main in 3rd. The gap fot 1st through 3rd in the main was only 3 seconds. It was a very good day of racing at Trackside with a lot of fast guys coming up to make the show. Thank you Dan for the batteries and getting them to me before the race. They had tons of rip all day. I am pretty confident I am ready for vegas with this weekends results. I will be seeing all of you there in about 2 months.
Thanks again Dan!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Picture from today, sorry for low quality, had to scan this one
Attached Thumbnails Fukuyama Batteries-sobo2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.