Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 06:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Fukuyama's CET process is very strong. You'll have fast cells for a long time, plus as mentioned, the service is second to none. No matcher is really going to stand out in performance because all matchers match the same cells. You have to look at the top winning cells, and Fukuyama has been in the top 5 at all major events. I'm very happy with these cells, they have never let me down.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Guys guys guys. What are you all so work up for?
Let it rest. If some guys think that other matchers are more worth their money, then let them buy other stuff then.
For me, if i pay for an item and it works, i will buy more.
If it doesnt work, well there is always other alternative.
I don like to compared the same stuff but difference source.
There will be no ending to it.
I have tried FUKUYAMA's 1.17+ packs and love them.
Of cos i will buy more.
Old 03-22-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Regular

Guys,

I'm NOT dissing FukuYama or any of their employees! I'm just stating a fact.
I bought 1.17+ cells, charge them at 6amps linier. I have 2 chargers, a Novak Millenium pro and a LRP Pulsar Competition. I know how to treath my stuff. In the past i was sponsored by ESP, who have stopped their bussiness, then switched to GM because i got great cells from them and then tried packs from a small but well known matcher in Germany, VIOL. Granted the price of the Fuku packs is good, but they don't compare to my older packs. Yesterday was proof enough for me. I had a TCS race here in Belgium where i used VIOLs for qualifying and the Fuku's for the finals. There was a lap difference of 0.2 sec. The fuku's were slower at top speed. Punch wise i felt no difference, but the VIOL packs are 8 months old.
Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Regards
Old 03-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No offense taken. It's your choice who you purchase products from. Thanks for the review. If you say your other packs are older, than they most probably are older generation cells. Fukuyama is processing the new GP cells which are the shorty cells. There could be a difference in performance between the two.
Old 03-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hardriven RC: was that the first charge on ther Fukuyama packs?
I know all the GP's I have used, from which ever matcher felt soft the first couple runs...

Then they come alive!
Old 03-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

To John, Yes the older are the bigger cells. The Fuku's are the new shortstack cells.

To Tres, It was the 3rd time they were used.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Hardriven,

Any way to see a listing of your lap times? I'm NOT questioning your driving abilities, but perhaps you could have been off a little on some of the laps. .2 difference per lap isn't that large of a gap, don't you agree? That's like taking one or two turns a little wide.

Again, DO NOT take this as a personal attack, it is not meant as one.

My advice: Keep trying the fukuyama, they should get better after a few more runs.

Buddha
Old 03-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
Guys,

I'm NOT dissing FukuYama or any of their employees! I'm just stating a fact.
I bought 1.17+ cells, charge them at 6amps linier. I have 2 chargers, a Novak Millenium pro and a LRP Pulsar Competition. I know how to treath my stuff. In the past i was sponsored by ESP, who have stopped their bussiness, then switched to GM because i got great cells from them and then tried packs from a small but well known matcher in Germany, VIOL. Granted the price of the Fuku packs is good, but they don't compare to my older packs. Yesterday was proof enough for me. I had a TCS race here in Belgium where i used VIOLs for qualifying and the Fuku's for the finals. There was a lap difference of 0.2 sec. The fuku's were slower at top speed. Punch wise i felt no difference, but the VIOL packs are 8 months old.
Again, I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Regards
Have you checked your power suply plug?
Old 03-22-2004, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RCBuddha

My advice: Keep trying the fukuyama, they should get better after a few more runs.

Buddha
Actually my FUKU's 1.17+ cells perform after the 5th cycle. After that i was like on cloud 9.

But the first few cycle sucks. Run time and performance wasnt around. But i couldnt say the same now. Its like waking a sleeping giant!
Old 03-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by RCBuddha
Hardriven,

Any way to see a listing of your lap times? I'm NOT questioning your driving abilities, but perhaps you could have been off a little on some of the laps. .2 difference per lap isn't that large of a gap, don't you agree? That's like taking one or two turns a little wide.

Again, DO NOT take this as a personal attack, it is not meant as one.

Buddha
I'm not offended at all. I can tell you i'm not the worlds best driver, so in that respect, yes it could be my driving. I did however notice a lower topspeed.
Since i ussualy use my racepacks about 15 times over a period of 3 months, and then sell them on, i will see if there is truth in what you guys are saying.
I will report back on this.

Regards
Old 03-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hardriven RC: yes, please let us know....
Old 03-22-2004, 09:15 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Give them another few runs and see if you notice any wake up. When I was racing stock, I would run the cells down to .9 volt before charging them, then charge at 6.5 amps with .4mv cutoff. Good luck.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

I'm not offended at all. I can tell you i'm not the worlds best driver, so in that respect, yes it could be my driving. I did however notice a lower topspeed.
Since i ussualy use my racepacks about 15 times over a period of 3 months, and then sell them on, i will see if there is truth in what you guys are saying.
I will report back on this.

Regards
it could very well be that one of the cells is off. Also, it could be the soldering aspect of the assembly. Nonetheless, if you so wish to, please contact me at : [email protected] and we can schedule your packs back at the lab so we can take a look at it. With that said, I don't mind giving you a refund after we inspect the pack. Or even an exchange.

All comments and suggestions are welcome. We at Fukuyama Racing have been and will always be on our customer's side. To us, customer service is just as important as battery performance!

Awaiting your email. Thank you.

Dan
Old 03-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Tech Elite

Now thats what i called CUSTOMER SERVICE. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

The fuku's were slower at top speed. Punch wise i felt no difference, but the VIOL packs are 8 months old.
No offence but i think your contradicting yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.