Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Rob.
Are you going down to ultra this weekend..

Curtis
Old 02-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Daniel- It was nice to meet you this past week at the Snowbirds. Your packs are performing awesome. Tosso, Rob and Andrew had some bad luck but they surely had the rip.

Michael Abraira
Teambutter
Old 02-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by OSherman
CET??What is CET??
Core Enhancement Technology (C.E.T.)

It is a common belief that a high voltage zapper can achieve a better number with the new GP3300 cells. The new GP3300 will actually hurt its performance if the core is over-zapped. Unlike other common matching process, Fukuyama Racing have researched and designed a “State of the Arts” cell processing and evaluation system known as “Core Enhancement Technology”. This technology will bring the new generation of GP3300 cells to the next level of performance. Out-punching all your competitions with an ultra low Internal Resistance yet, giving you the highest possible voltage within the cells threshold. This process not only fires a precision voltage enhancement boost to the core cells, but it also analyze its maximum enhancement potential allowing it to achieve a higher voltage yet retain a stable life expectancy. Not only is this the best way to enhance the cells, it is the only way to maximize the cells to perform cycle after cycle after cycle!
Old 02-10-2004, 09:29 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Speedie,

Thanks for the heads up.

So you say the Fukuyama GP3300 are the way to go?

Thanks in advance for helping a newbie.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by JohnMatrix
Hey Speedie,

Thanks for the heads up.

F*ck yah they are!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Hey Speedie,
Thanks for the heads up.
I just last year got back into RC. I have Tried a few other matchers packs and they were very good. You will be fast with almost any of them. But There is a real noticable difference with Fukuyama cells. The punch and runtime is amazing. A 5 min stock TC race wont even begin to stress these cells. Most times the fastes laps I turn in the race is the last 5 or so. By far the best cells on the market. And if you want to talk value just shop around check them all. Not only the best cells with the best customer service but the best price also. For a rookie that needs all the edge he can find here it is. Although there is no replacement for skill and experience Im still getting my butt kicked by a guy running old 2400's my car is faster but he never misses a line. Sorry to rant but the truth is easy to spill out.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:31 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

haha, I ran stock tonight, and people kept asking if my motor was legal. That's Fukuyama rip baby!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Tech Addict

Wow, I can't wait to get these batteries.

Thanks for the advice.

Now please forgive my ignorance again, but are there any "to do's" in keeping batteries or these batteries in great working shape?

PS: they only have the GP3300 1.16+ in stock, should I wait till the 1.17+ are back in or just get these?

Thanks

Last edited by JohnMatrix; 02-11-2004 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Iv'e been wanting to try out one of the fukuyama packs, but have been waiting to find a pack with equal numbers to the ones I currently have so I could make a good comparison....while over at the birds in one of the setup (hotel room) hobby shops I picked up a Fuk pack that I was told someone ordered but never showed for.....all 1.177's to 1.179's ,12's and 13's for the Internal Resistance..(slightly worse #'s than my best pro-match pack)...when I got home I equlized and cycled them,(I was pretty surprised) even on the first charge and discharge they're yielding better numbers than any of my best packs ever did.....even better than my best deadshorted with positive results 1.18 pro-match pack....so needless to say Im pretty happy with them so far......im gonna put em on the track this weekend..........I'll post after I run them.....
Old 02-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by John Fontaine
You won't be able to handle all the power right off the start
Hmmm. To be honest, I dont believe that.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Master

Now please forgive my ignorance again, but are there any "to do's" in keeping batteries or these batteries in great working shape?
Just visit the site and look under the technical info pagehttp://www.fukuyamaracing.com/
Old 02-11-2004, 05:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Great to hear this!

You won't be disapointed on the track. Do let us know the results.

Originally posted by Joe B
Iv'e been wanting to try out one of the fukuyama packs, but have been waiting to find a pack with equal numbers to the ones I currently have so I could make a good comparison....while over at the birds in one of the setup (hotel room) hobby shops I picked up a Fuk pack that I was told someone ordered but never showed for.....all 1.177's to 1.179's ,12's and 13's for the Internal Resistance..(slightly worse #'s than my best pro-match pack)...when I got home I equlized and cycled them,(I was pretty surprised) even on the first charge and discharge they're yielding better numbers than any of my best packs ever did.....even better than my best deadshorted with positive results 1.18 pro-match pack....so needless to say Im pretty happy with them so far......im gonna put em on the track this weekend..........I'll post after I run them.....
Old 02-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Wow, I can't wait to get these batteries.

Thanks for the advice.

PS: they only have the GP3300 1.16+ in stock, should I wait till the 1.17+ are back in or just get these?

Thanks
I'd say just go for the 1.16's for now. They're still a good pack and if treated right you'll still get some good results on the track with them.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RBLove
Daniel/Stephen,

Thanks again for the support fellas. It was nice to finally meet you in person.

Sorry about the major choke in the main I cannot believe I biffed it like that. BUT, I had the power in the car to come back and pass a few for a middle of the pack finish.............

FUKUYAMA RACING is superior...........................
Right on brother! it's all good. You've only had that car less then a week. I'm sure in the upcoming nats, you'll be on the podium.

Dan
Old 02-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by John Malin
Daniel it was nice to meet with you in person. I am glad that we got to talk one on one for a while. I couldnt have been happier than to finally met you face to face to put a face with a name and to find what kind of person you really are. To you and Mo Denton Thanks for putting the Cleveland thing to rest.

John Malin
John,

the pleasure was all mine . It was nice we had a good chat. Take care and best wishes.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.