Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Word from the Snowbird thread is that Chris Tosolini is the ealy fast guy in mod sedan. The guy is on a roll with the carpet racing. Hope he does well...any updates would be great.

Jeff
Old 02-03-2004, 08:15 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I never read anything down grading any battery matcher on this thread and I have been on since it was started. Must be too much tire dust or something floating around from the Snowbirds. I heard that it causes strange things to be said like a full moon does.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Looks like Chris T. is running pretty well right now up at the Birds

Hopefully we'll hear more about other drivers soon.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:17 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Hopefully Chris can pull it out at the birds, he doesn't have many teammates to help test setups, but he's got the skill to win.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

It would be cool to see Yokomo swing it and land a top end driver to help Chris and get more yoks in the spotlight at these big events. This is coming from a Yokomo fan that sees the benifit of having a larger team to pool information and make everyone faster...

Jeff
Old 02-03-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Randman
I cant recall anyone saying anything bad about SMC in this thread...
on page 2 there was a comment made about COMPARING cells but not putting any other matcher down.. sounds like he is just looking for a fight ... also this person has had only six posts since 04/04/02 .. something smells fishy
Old 02-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Randy, is your CGM done yet? I liked the feel the the Rayspeed car Saturday before you tore it apart.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by jkerr0043
Randy, is your CGM done yet? I liked the feel the the Rayspeed car Saturday before you tore it apart.
No, it's about 90% done, waiting on some old Yokomo universals to get in stock at Speedtech, then I'll be able to finish the car. I dont know if it will be as aggressive as the Rayspeed car, the batts are about 5mm back from where they are on the Rayspeed.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jack Rimer
Would you mind elaborating on your comment regarding the "gloves" when you mention SMC? The last time I checked, SMC is a contender at almost every major race. Our product is highly regarded (obviously or you wouldn't be talking about us all over this thread) and we have an excellent reputation in the industry for true and accurate numbers coupled with excellent customer service. We don't need to advance our position in the marketplace at anyone elses expense. Neither should you.
We do not condone this type of behavior to the team members or the racers. Please PM me the post of what you speak about and we can discuss. Hopefully we can put everything behind us.

Thanks,
John
Old 02-04-2004, 06:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by John Fontaine
We do not condone this type of behavior to the team members or the racers. Please PM me the post of what you speak about and we can discuss. Hopefully we can put everything behind us.

Thanks,
John
John and everybody else, please let it go. Simple misunderstandings can and will always happen online specially in forums where discussions sometimes can become opinionated. I do believe it was a reply made by Jimmy but had nothing to do with another matcher. Referring to the "glove" comment, we had a complain that one of our battery packs were overheating so we shipped another packs and that was that. I guess it lead to some confusion and thoughts since the customer did refer to both our battery pack and another's.

I normally would not even get into it simply because it is not worth my time and hope you all can do the same. Thanks

Dan
Old 02-04-2004, 06:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Jeff Werner
It would be cool to see Yokomo swing it and land a top end driver to help Chris and get more yoks in the spotlight at these big events. This is coming from a Yokomo fan that sees the benifit of having a larger team to pool information and make everyone faster...

Jeff
Jeff,

Yeah, Chris's CGM is looking sweet and I do personally agreed with you that there should be more CGM guys running and helping each other out but then I better leave that alone so I don't say the wrong thing. LOL.. Other are fast as well so we'll just have to hang around and see. Chris's car is really stiff which helps and he's getting plenty of rest as well.

Hopefully, I can get my hands on one of these CGM after the birds. It's looking sweeter and sweeter everytime I hold up Chris's car . Maybe Chris will let me drive his after the birds.

Dan
Old 02-04-2004, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dan - Glad you're having fun down in Flordia. I wish everyone the best of luck. Bring home the trophys Fukuyama!
Old 02-04-2004, 06:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Thanks for the updates Daniel...

everything looks on schedule for you to have the shirts for the Mains...they should be good for about .25 seconds off per lap!
Old 02-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

How are some of our other guys doing?
Old 02-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Can"t wait to put some of your cells up against some of my Good SMC packs ....so are a few other people in my neck of the woods.....

Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
LOL! at least you won't have to wear gloves when taking the pack out of your cars. LOL

Jim

What Exactly is Jim trying to say here?

What is he implying?

Would it be wrong to interpet Jim's comment as implying something that could be taken in negitive tones.

being who he is, I do not beleive he is complimenting us or are work.

infact, LOL means laugh out loud, does it not? what is he laughing at?

Jack was just asking him to publicly explain what he meant, or what proven facts he has to back up his comment.

Let me be clear, we are not trying to stir the pot, or pick a fight, we simply wanted nothing more than clarity.

Korgae.

P.S. Jack Rimer is one of the owners of SMC. he does not spend much time on the message boards, hence only 6 posts..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.