Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 11:41 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Chris - You gonna make it to SoCal tomorrow?
Old 12-23-2003, 12:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Randman
Chris - You gonna make it to SoCal tomorrow?
not sure, will see tomarow when I wake up
Old 12-23-2003, 01:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by canbquik
the difference is oval (which we run), and road course. I'm sure that in a road course 1-2 laps is alot, but in oval, when your running 3.4 - 3.5 sec. laps, a little screwup is all it takes to go a lap down.
OH, Oval, I thought that you and the leader laped the field five times in Sedan!!! The most times that I have been able to lap the field in one main of five minutes is two laps. And I have only done that twice...

Oh yeah, my laptimes were mid to low 11's, beat that!(hahahahahaha, lol)

And it takes three or four mistakes to go a lap down. LOL
Old 12-23-2003, 03:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey guys

2 things, just got an Xmas e-mail from you guys at Fuku (tanx very much ) about the new stock motor in development. Can we pre-order one?

2nd thing, need some opinions about some paint schemes I'm thinking up in honour of fuku hehehe.

1st paint scheme: Hills and mountains down the side in a 'skyline' fashion. With a bit mountain of batteries on the hood and Fukuyama battery logos fitted it

2nd: This was suggested by a mate. Make the whole body one giant GP3300 cell, paint it just like a GP cell with fukuyama data and everything

which one fo you think? hehe
Old 12-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Chris Tosolini
is this were we practiced? and if so Im looking foreward to go.
Chris,

Its the same people running it-but in a new location about 100' from the old one. Its super nice and we laid down the Champs carpet on the floor and added another 1800 sq. ft. of new carpeting.

See ya in March, 2004!!

Ray
Old 12-23-2003, 07:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

To everyone here as part of the Fukuyama Family:

Have a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Years. We couldn't be here without you guys and to that I say thank you for supporting Fukuyama. Everyone be safe and God Bless.

Dan, hope you're feeling better now. Got dates for the California trip so I have to give you a call!

John
Old 12-23-2003, 08:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

hawker,
I kind of like the idea of the cell paint job. that would get some serious attention that's for sure.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Tech Master

hawker,
nice thought on the paint scheme but I don't know how it'll turn out though. I would just stick to the regular paint scheme with Flourescent Yello and Mild Green which is the Fukuyama Colors.

Ray, that track sounds sweet. I might be able to come up for a couple of days. we'll see and I'll let you know.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by EddieO
Just curious, how many cycles does it take before you start to see a bump in run time on new unproccessed cells. Does your zapping process increase run time or just improve voltage and IR?

I bought some of your power cubes a while back and they seem good. I bought some unmatched unprocessed cells from another company.......the case was factory sealed, but after 3 cycles on my turbomatcher 4/35, I still haven't gotten a cell over 370 runtime....using 6 amps Charge, 30 amp discharge, .90 cutoff and 5000 run out. I have yet to get a cell over 1.126 either voltage wise. The power cube cells I got from you, all are easy 380+ runtime and 1.15 voltage or better, but I think I read they HAD been zapped.

Later EddieO
Hmmm? why did you bother to buy virgin cases of batteries to begin with? just so you know, because matchers specialize in matching and enhancing batteries, that is what they do for a living. Therefore ordinary virgin cells are then turned into extrordinary packs. Now, unless you're trying to become a matcher and purchase those cells to match and sell, it is not suggested to purchase raw cells. Bare in mind, it takes a lot of knowledge and understanding of these cells to boost up their core voltage and to train them to perform. Then, there is also a special method used which I cannot disclosed because it is a trade secret. I hope you understand.

Dan
Old 12-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by canbquik
the difference is oval (which we run), and road course. I'm sure that in a road course 1-2 laps is alot, but in oval, when your running 3.4 - 3.5 sec. laps, a little screwup is all it takes to go a lap down.
You're absolutely right! oval is the most demanding on batteries. anything less will not do and those batteries you got surely shined. Thanks for the prop! Happy Racing!

Dan
Old 12-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Hmmm? why did you bother to buy virgin cases of batteries to begin with? just so you know, because matchers specialize in matching and enhancing batteries, that is what they do for a living. Therefore ordinary virgin cells are then turned into extrordinary packs. Now, unless you're trying to become a matcher and purchase those cells to match and sell, it is not suggested to purchase raw cells. Bare in mind, it takes a lot of knowledge and understanding of these cells to boost up their core voltage and to train them to perform. Then, there is also a special method used which I cannot disclosed because it is a trade secret. I hope you understand.

Dan
hey Maj Teeth we need to talk
Old 12-23-2003, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Chris Tosolini
hey Maj Teeth we need to talk
call me at the office

Dan
Old 12-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Default How many going?

Just wanted to see how many Fukuyama racers are going to the Birds this year? Our drivers will be running some awesome stuff.

Dan
Old 12-23-2003, 03:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I wish!
Old 12-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by jkerr0043
I wish!
You wish ...I wish.! just cant get the time off from work (stupid work )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.