Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hixsy
dan,

will you be making different versions of the monster or will you
being designing a whole new motor? or is it a secret?
You'll have to wait to find out

John
Old 12-05-2003, 11:46 AM

Dan,

I can't believe how fast the packs get to me. Order one day get em the next. I can't wait to try them out this weekend. Oh and the Battery box looks cool. Everyone out there better get yourself one of these. Problem is if I keep ordering at the rate I am I'll need 2 battery boxes.

Thanks a bunch.........Greg
Old 12-05-2003, 01:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Yetiman
Dan,

I can't believe how fast the packs get to me. Order one day get em the next. I can't wait to try them out this weekend. Oh and the Battery box looks cool. Everyone out there better get yourself one of these. Problem is if I keep ordering at the rate I am I'll need 2 battery boxes.

Thanks a bunch.........Greg
Is Banzai still around? I havent seen or heard anything about them in a couple years now... Paul still runnin the show?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Yup.still around.I ran a coupl pretty fast monster tuned by them recently.Good stuff.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

That's good to hear, Paul has always been a very nice guy...
Old 12-05-2003, 03:37 PM

Randman,

Yeah they are still around. They really put out some good motors. If your looking for some good motors just call em and ask for Judi and tell her Greg sent you. She'll do you right. My monsters from them lately have been killer!

.......Greg
Old 12-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Guys,
<personal update>
Just wanted to give you guys an update on the latest batches of GP cells. We have tried very hard but it looks like the higher number cells from previous batches have suddenly disappeared from GP in the last few shipments we've got. It is safe for me to say that this is an industry wide thing and not just Fukuyama Racing. Although there still might be some high numbers circulating around, the latest cells aren't producing the higher numbers. You will find the runtime and voltage are still well within spec and cells will still deliver plenty of punch and performance, but I had to be honest with you since I'm getting lots of calls wanting the 1.179 cells. They aren't happening for anybody that I'm aware of. I believe GP is well aware of this and will soon fix this I hope. For the meantime, more races are won with the 1.16s then the 1.17s so although voltage might be something we all hope for but driving is still the key to it all. Rest assure that once our motors are out, it'll make your 1.16 feel like 1.18s. Also, since the whole industry is experiencing similar batches, it is quite nice to know the playing ground is still fair for everyone. Just thought I'd share this info with you. </personal update>
I think it has to do with the new batches being the shorter (ROAR spec's) cell. Your right it is an industry wide thing!!

ea
Old 12-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Default Kinda slow these last few days?

I suspect it must be that everybody is in the Holiday mood already.

rc-zombie, got a package going to ALR. "ya betta watch out!" LOL

Nexus, same with you. "Ya betta watch out!". (package)

Hixsy, not much secret once we launch it. Lets just say that it'll have a higher RPM and torque than the Monster and will require to be geared close to Mod for that AWESOME crazy rip!

SpeediePHATT, I don't mind you sending some of those stashed away money our way. LOL.. like others say, just click and use paypal. Simple.

Fire, Thanks again bro!

John Fontaine, email me with your request list. LOL

Yetiman, If you think the cells arrived FAST, wait til you run em'. They'll be even faster.

racenut123 , ygpm

Last, looks like we'll by matching some "HV" cells. If you guys remembered back a few months ago that GP was pulling the top cells off the manufacturing line for some big companies. Well, the rumor was true and we've had our fair share for those who already owns some. But we've ordered more and they arrived promptly. These are the sweetest cells GP has and they're pretty much all above and beyond Spec. We'll be done with them in a few days. Please stay tuned.

Dan

P.S. have a great weekend!
Old 12-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
I think it has to do with the new batches being the shorter (ROAR spec's) cell. Your right it is an industry wide thing!!

ea

LOL! you're right EA! btw, did you guys get the cells I sent over yet? testing them on the track yet?

Dan
Old 12-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks Dan!!!
I'll keep an eye out for it....
Old 12-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
LOL! you're right EA! btw, did you guys get the cells I sent over yet? testing them on the track yet?

Dan
Who did you send cells to for testing? I havent been up to the track in a few weeks...Been racing oval.

ea
Old 12-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Who did you send cells to for testing? I havent been up to the track in a few weeks...Been racing oval.

ea

I for one have 2 packs to try out but I guess its not going to be until jan 3rd. didnt get my parts back so the cuda is setting on the bench. and Im getting ready to go to egypt dec 20th so I wont see you guys till the 3rd.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by Ko Racer
I for one have 2 packs to try out but I guess its not going to be until jan 3rd. didnt get my parts back so the cuda is setting on the bench. and Im getting ready to go to egypt dec 20th so I wont see you guys till the 3rd.
Egypt...business or some R&R...hopefully the latter.
Enjoy, have fun... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by rc-zombies
Egypt...business or some R&R...hopefully the latter.
Enjoy, have fun... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

R&R for the holidays. And thank you ramon and you have a Great X-mas and new year with the family. I bet the boy is ready isnt he? new little Xray for him?
Old 12-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battery Updates

Originally posted by Ko Racer
R&R for the holidays. And thank you ramon and you have a Great X-mas and new year with the family. I bet the boy is ready isnt he? new little Xray for him?
He just turned 2!... time sure flies....
'lil Xray M18..on it's way
along with a couple of Mini-T's

later bro...
it's 5pm..time to hit the road..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.