Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 11:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Help?

Originally posted by rtypec
Jimmy, try to take a very nice artistic photo of a pack of your cells and then overlay your logo on top of it. Kinda like the attached image (the picture belongs to www.rcfiles.com so don't copy it)

Just an idea
that's look'n good!!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default packs and logo...

I just recieved my new Fukuyama Racing cells today. Hopefully I will be able to test them out at the track tomorrow or Tues night. Once I race them I will post my a review of them.

The batteries were shipped with no problem and came packed nice and safe.

Logo help?
Do you have the original file for the logo...like a photoshop file. I previously worked doing webdesign so if you need any help feel free to email me.... [email protected]

This is our website....being so busy I have not had a chance to update it.

http://home.comcast.net/~anthony.isla/
Old 09-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Tech Addict

Default Ya got me

OK, so I bought a 4 cell pack, I went after the 6 cell pack on special, but you were out. I would still like one or two 6 cell packs for $29.95 if it is avail.

Patiently waiting for them to arrive.
David Root
Former "Other Brand" Racer
Old 09-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Help?

Originally posted by rtypec
Jimmy, try to take a very nice artistic photo of a pack of your cells and then overlay your logo on top of it. Kinda like the attached image (the picture belongs to www.rcfiles.com so don't copy it)

Just an idea
Thats nice graphics there rctype. Wish I had those talents. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll need someone to do it. I'm so noob when it comes to graphics.

Jimmy
Old 09-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: packs and logo...

Originally posted by Nexus
I just recieved my new Fukuyama Racing cells today. Hopefully I will be able to test them out at the track tomorrow or Tues night. Once I race them I will post my a review of them.

The batteries were shipped with no problem and came packed nice and safe.

Logo help?
Do you have the original file for the logo...like a photoshop file. I previously worked doing webdesign so if you need any help feel free to email me.... [email protected]

This is our website....being so busy I have not had a chance to update it.

http://home.comcast.net/~anthony.isla/
You notice some of them were higher then what you'd probably expected? LOL..

Jimmy
P.S. I might hit you up on that help with the graphics.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Ya got me

Originally posted by David Root
OK, so I bought a 4 cell pack, I went after the 6 cell pack on special, but you were out. I would still like one or two 6 cell packs for $29.95 if it is avail.

Patiently waiting for them to arrive.
David Root
Former "Other Brand" Racer
Hit me up on PM. I might be able to get you some packs sooner.

Jimmy
Old 09-20-2003, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Default GREAT NEWS!

Ok racers,

We've had a large stock of nice 1.165~1.169s. These are some of the lowest IR batch yet. I'm running a special just for the guys here in RCtech so you'll have to contact me via email:

[email protected]

Here's the deal!

3 PACKS OF 6 CELLS W/FREE SHIPPING! FOR ONLY $ 129 GOOD FOR TODAY, 09/20/2003 AND SUNDAY 09/21/2003. ONLY!

You'll need to get a confirmation back from me via email so I don't over-sell and everybody gets their nice packs.

Happy Racing!

Jimmy Fukuyama
Fukuyama Racing
Old 09-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default Racing with Fukuyama - long post :P

Today was the first time I've raced in 2 months and electric in 4 months...but I was finally going to be able to test my new Fukuyama Racing cells.

I own two 1.15s and one 1.16+ 6 cell packs....thanks Jimmy!

All three packs worked out excellent! Once they were built I cycled them each one time. Then used each one for a qualifier then the 1.16s again for the main. Using the Fukuyama cells and my Monster Stock I had TONS of punch and plenty of runtime to spare. Having not raced in 2 months I thought I might be off the pace a bit but surprisingly I was quickly up to speed with the field.

I qualified 4th in the A Main and off the start I found myself in the the lead (great punch w/ these cells like Jimmy says!) after a few laps of leading and position swaping my rear left tire fell off....turning a great run into a DNF.

Overall I was more than impressed with the cells and can't wait to use them again since they should get a better with more cycles through them.

Great job on creating excellent cells. Anyone thinking about purchasing these cells should feel good knowing many of us have had great results with them. For the quality and price you get these cells for it's probably one of the best deals on the web.

Jimmy email me about the graphics... [email protected]

Last edited by Nexus; 09-21-2003 at 03:51 AM.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: GREAT NEWS!

Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
Ok racers,

We've had a large stock of nice 1.165~1.169s. These are some of the lowest IR batch yet. I'm running a special just for the guys here in RCtech so you'll have to contact me via email:

[email protected]

Here's the deal!

3 PACKS OF 6 CELLS W/FREE SHIPPING! FOR ONLY $ 129 GOOD FOR TODAY, 09/20/2003 AND SUNDAY 09/21/2003. ONLY!

You'll need to get a confirmation back from me via email so I don't over-sell and everybody gets their nice packs.

Happy Racing!

Jimmy Fukuyama
Fukuyama Racing
oh no i just ordered my power cube the day before!! if i har only waited one more day...........oh the pain......
Old 09-20-2003, 09:34 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Dan and Jimmy I just got my packs today and those Numbers look GREAT now its time for some motor.

Thanks,
Drew
Old 09-21-2003, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by teamAE
Thanks Dan and Jimmy I just got my packs today and those Numbers look GREAT now its time for some motor.

Thanks,
Drew
You'll have to Thank Dan for handing picking them for you.

Jimmy
Old 09-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default REMINDER!

Ok guys, we got quite a few orders and there are still a few left. Bare in mind, this is the final deal and it ends today. Also, the prices of our cells will go up in October being that it is lower just this month to launch our company.

Happy Racing!

Jimmy
Old 09-21-2003, 12:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

jimmy - any idea when you'll be getting in some 1.17s. i need some 4 cell packs for my new 12 scale.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Question on shrink wrap: the Fukuyama cells have the rainbow colored shrink wrap, while it seems most other cells have the green and orange shrink wrap. Is this because of different date codes, or does GP just offer different shrink wrap options?

Josh
Old 09-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by lukewilson
jimmy - any idea when you'll be getting in some 1.17s. i need some 4 cell packs for my new 12 scale.
I have some already, just haven't had time to update our website. You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

Jimmy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.