Fukuyama Batteries

Old 11-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Brian and Shin took off ahead of us because they had some business to attend to. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow.

In the mean time, try to get that label dialed
Old 11-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by futureal
Agree with Rod on the drop shadows. Maybe keep the shadow for the Fukuyama Racing text but get rid of the shadow around the center box. Or vice versa, I suppose.

Rod your avatar is great!
Glad you see you reply Shane. You are right, we'll have to rid the drop shadow around the edge of the boxes. Speaking of which, I'm going to PM you about something.

Dan
Old 11-18-2003, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rtypec
Brian and Shin took off ahead of us because they had some business to attend to. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow.

In the mean time, try to get that label dialed
Good deal dood! did you know Shin is running for Fukuyama now? ROFLMAO! bet is funny and maybe the double star is going to get on my case for that.

anyways, have a safe and fun trip and do bring some pepto cause you just might not know what you'll be eating. LOL.. oh, and those Japanese soda pops are the best!

Good Luck and see ya when ya get back!

Dan
Old 11-18-2003, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah, laminated labels with stronger adhesive would be nice. My 6 pack OMEGA's labels pealing up. Luckily I know what they are My 4 cell pack OMEGA's had to be taped down cause the strapping tape in my 1/12th scale would just rip it up. But who cares about the labels...the cells rock!! They'll perform the same without labels.

John
Old 11-18-2003, 12:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

To protect the labels on my packs, I first carefully take them off. Then cut the clear shrink wrap that is underneath them off of the cell. Lay the label back down, and throw some Trinity shrink wrap back over the cell and label.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

I tried that trinity shrink wrap and had problems. Didn't work too well for me, what did you use for a heat source. I tried a hair iron and that didn't shrink it than a lighter got to hot and melted it...eventually got tired of messing around and gave up.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

for me the Orion shrink wraps work the best..lightly thicker than Trinity's. Use a hair drier at high setting shrinks it very quickly.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:40 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
I tried that trinity shrink wrap and had problems. Didn't work too well for me, what did you use for a heat source. I tried a hair iron and that didn't shrink it than a lighter got to hot and melted it...eventually got tired of messing around and gave up.
I have a hobbiest heat gun, it's a lot hotter than a hair drier...
Old 11-18-2003, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

New label looks good.

So how did everyone do this weekend? I qualified second, but got hammered down in the main. You know, typical stock sedan bashing As always I had the mad rip from Fukuyama Racing.

Anybody out there still in question or has doubts please give them a try. You will be amazed................
Old 11-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RBLove
New label looks good.

So how did everyone do this weekend? I qualified second, but got hammered down in the main. You know, typical stock sedan bashing As always I had the mad rip from Fukuyama Racing.

Anybody out there still in question or has doubts please give them a try. You will be amazed................
Hey Rob,

So nice to see you on here.. LOL. I'll give you a call later on. Putting together some sweeeet stuff for ya again.

Dan
Old 11-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Default Funny Story about Thailand's Reedy Race

WOW! I could not BELIEVE this!!!!

I just heard from Anthony and I am still trying my darnest to wipe the bigX$$ grin off my face.

What had happened was that I was only aware of two drivers from Hong Kong who attend the race and of course Alan Yau came in 5th in the invitational beating Surikarn and some others.

What I DIDN'T know was that there were two other racers from Hong Kong who were also racing and was struggling because of battery and traction problems. Then, I was told that by the end during the finals, these racers finally all decided to ditch their self brought batteries and borrowed Fukuyama Batts. Although this may seemed like an idea, but there were only 8 Team Spec packs and Alan was nice enough to share them with 3 other drivers which means 4 drivers all sharing 8 packs! Well, besides Alan Yau who took 5th in the A, Dereck Hung was using a Fukuyama pack and took 1ST in B-main, and TO Chi Kai/sponsored by Tamiya were also using Fukuyama packs and took in another 1ST in C-main. So with just 8 packs, we had 1 driver beating the World Champ, 1 driver taking home a B-main 1ST trophy and 1 driver taking home 1st C-main trophy! I REALLY THINK THIS IS AWESOME!
Old 11-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re : Funny Story about Thailand's Reedy Race

Thanks Daniel,

What do you think if they use Fukuyama Cells since qualify instead of Finals .......

Anyway, Derek Hung & To Chi Kai are in Fukuyama Racing Family now !!

Anthony

Last edited by Anthony Yuen; 11-18-2003 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:30 PM
Tech Addict

those other 2 guys are very respectable racers in HK
Old 11-18-2003, 06:13 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Hi Dan
I can't believe those batterys I got from you,They are the best performance battery I ever had.and it shock me, the Fukuyama battery sure can deliver full power without any noticable fadding after the race.. Dan ,The last three years in row I finished second in the regional master stock class and second 2WDmod sedan in the Candian National and Now I feel I got a good chance to win I want to thank you for your big help.
For now on I"M GETTING the "FUKUYAMA "
Old 11-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Tech Addict

for every threads i go into there's at least one guy with a bright green avatar now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.