Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Mushroom

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have ordered from rcmushroom multiple times now,and had no problems,a little slow but it gets there.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Coupon codes?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J-milz
Coupon codes?
They tend to have codes against specific products and not volume discounts. For example they've got a code for money off Picco X-type engines at the moment...

Goto their Facebook page, like them and you'll see the offers as they come through!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Skem61
I paid with mastercard (((((
If you paid by credit card, get in touch with master card. They should sort it for you.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs down

do not trust rc mushroom. if there is a problem with your delivery expect to meet a brick wall of resistance and the most terrible service you could imagine. They have lied to me and I am still waiting for an order worth several hundred dollars a few weeks after express delivery. buyer beware
Old 04-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by oldenuff
do not trust rc mushroom. if there is a problem with your delivery expect to meet a brick wall of resistance and the most terrible service you could imagine. They have lied to me and I am still waiting for an order worth several hundred dollars a few weeks after express delivery. buyer beware
Hmmmm. Not so sure it's fair to tell people not to trust them. I've ordered thousands of dollars of stuff from them over the years and I have had a couple of issues with a item received damaged and a shipment that didn't arrive which wasn't RCM's fault, both problems were resolved within a couple of weeks. I don't see any reason why not to trust them with your business. Coupled with paypal and credit card protections it's absolutely fine.

Sure the CS could be quicker and more efficient but they have always came through for me eventually. It's not in the same league as amainhobbies CS for example but we all goto these places because they are cheaper right? Don't worry about your issue as I am sure it will be resolved to your satisfaction eventually. If you want that A1 CS then I would stay local either at my LHS or somewhere like Amain...
Old 10-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Tech Rookie

I had first purchase from rc mushroom and really bad experience. In fact bought from ebay and paid via paypal. Item was posted via courier. Didnt received item, however parcel had tracking number. I was waiting for parcel 6weeks. Last messages on tracking system says: "Forwarded for processing" and "Returned to sender - not collected by addressee".
I opened case on ebay. Few days later ebay decide close the case and this case has been decided in the seller's favour. and didnt refunded my money. Parcel contents is expensive radio for $420. Thats completely ridiculous. Worst experience with mushroom and ebay with such ridiculous decisions also. No parcel no monies. I think i will put ebay to court for that.
My advise DONT BUY anything from rc mushroom.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

It's a shame you had a bad experience. I've personally ordered thousands of dollars of stuff from them over many orders and never had an issue. You don't say what country you are in and you also didn't say if you have actually contacted them directly to discuss the issue. You need to do more here to resolve the issue. Goto their website and send them a message with all the details and to from there.

Remember that it isn't eBay, paypal or RCM's direct fault here as it seems to be an issue of the courier although perhaps they were waiting for you to collect it? Did you try contacting the courier and asking? I know I would if it's been waiting that long.

Before filling claims you need to get all your facts straight. No wander eBay and paypal ruled in favour of the seller!!
Old 10-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Tech Rookie

I live in UK. I was chasing parcel at courier , but they said parcel gone back its was just too late. Im just say the fact how sometimes ebay/paypal buyer protection just doesnt work obviously. By the way i was chatting with ebay online and appeal to reopen the case but without any results at all. They said resolution team isnt online and they cant help at the moment. But they will redirect my appeal message to resolution team. Will see what happens.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So far ordered a receiver from them.

Last edited by Lakai; 11-04-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I ordered plenty of stuff from them and have had no problems.

One thing I learned through experience with these foreign companies (relative, I'm in the US), is to email them in advance just to make sure they have what you want and in the desired quantities.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Evo 13
I ordered plenty of stuff from them and have had no problems.

One thing I learned through experience with these foreign companies (relative, I'm in the US), is to email them in advance just to make sure they have what you want and in the desired quantities.
Yeah that's one of the big issues. Their websites say in stock and then you find 2-3 days later them telling you its out of stock. Happens frequently and drives me nuts!!
Old 08-07-2015, 02:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by andriuzz
I live in UK. I was chasing parcel at courier , but they said parcel gone back its was just too late. Im just say the fact how sometimes ebay/paypal buyer protection just doesnt work obviously. By the way i was chatting with ebay online and appeal to reopen the case but without any results at all. They said resolution team isnt online and they cant help at the moment. But they will redirect my appeal message to resolution team. Will see what happens.
Go to your credit card company and if you can prove you didnt receive the item they will refund you.