R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 07-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #16
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Any recent feedback on rcmushroom? Planning to buy a few items from here.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #17
Tech Adept

I have used RC-Mushroom on parts, engines (electro/Nitro) and kits for year's witout any problems here to Norway Things that they don't have here at my lockal hobby shop..
Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #18
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to ngo8

Dont be afraid to order from them , they are awesome very honest dependable and ship thing quick most of the time , this is my 6th year ordering from mushroom and i have no complains
Old 05-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #19
Tech Rookie

I like the post.
shogun4836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #20
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

I bought a new much more charger from them and they sent a Europe version with the wrong plug and won't take care of it after many attempts.

They told me to buy a adapter.... Nice $220.00 charger and I have to spend more money to use it. Bought another one fm RC mart and it was shipped with the correct plug.

I would avoid RC Mushroom and use RC mart better customer service all the way around.
tnrccar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #21
Tech Initiate

I have yet to have one order without a mistake, delay or an item missing.
The latest one was 8 days before notification of a nil stock item, REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! YOU SUCK rcnotmushgoodroom

and the sucky thing is...... i'll probably be back again, and they know it!!!!!!

+ 1 on RCMARKET though, all good with them.

Last edited by davo705; 07-10-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: rcmushroom really does suck
davo705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:21 AM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo705 View Post
I have yet to have one order without a mistake, delay or an item missing.
The latest one was 8 days before notification of a nil stock item, REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! YOU SUCK rcnotmushgoodroom

and the sucky thing is...... i'll probably be back again, and they know it!!!!!!

+ 1 on RCMARKET though, all good with them.
I have had no issues with Rcmushroom except for slow processing time on orders.

I will never order from RCMarket again and will be sure to order much earlier than needed in the future with RCmushroom after my last experiences with these businesses. I placed 3 orders on Thursday 9th aug from each of the above shops and Amain, all with the super express shipping as i needed it for a state titles 2 weekends later. Youd think this was enough time to get here but NO.

My Amain order was processed and shipped same day and arrived on the next thursday from america to australia which is very fast.

Rcmushroom took 6 business days to process the order which happened to include 2 weekends so 10 days total and it arrived the following Friday just in time for the titles.

RcMarket finally arrived today, wednesday nearly 3 weeks later. It took Rcmarket 2 days before they realised they didnt have a part in stock and then another day to start processing my payment which then took another 4 business days as it was the weekend and finally, they reckon it got posted. It supposedly left Hong kong 2 days before my RCMushroom order and I knew it was going to be bad when there was No tracking number that worked on a shipping cost of $29 vs the cheaper $19 option...

IMO Rcmushroom are ok.

RCmarket CGF...

Adelaide RC

Walter Rc Hobby
Benzaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #23
Tech Apprentice

isn't Rc market the same as rc model? and is amain hobbies any better than rc mushroom?
JellyBeans999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:38 AM   #24
Tech Regular

a main top notch A+++ never a prob
Old 02-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #25
Tech Initiate

Angry Big Problem !!

I placed the order yesterday and today i get email that rc-muschroom saying that the Radio Sanwa M12 can't be delivery to Belgium and if the customs will discover it they will seized the radio .But there was no message about it on the website and now i want my money back and nobody answer me ?
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Skem61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #26
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skem61 View Post
I placed the order yesterday and today i get email that rc-muschroom saying that the Radio Sanwa M12 can't be delivery to Belgium and if the customs will discover it they will seized the radio .But there was no message about it on the website and now i want my money back and nobody answer me ?
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Did you pay with PayPal? If you payed with PayPal simply ask refund via PayPal.
stofke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #27
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stofke View Post
Did you pay with PayPal? If you payed with PayPal simply ask refund via PayPal.
I paid with mastercard (((((
Skem61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #28
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skem61 View Post
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Read and you will get an answer This is what say's on the bottom of the M12 side on RC Mushroom.

Important Notice:
Please note that RF regulation varies in different countries. We, RC-Mushroom LTD is only selling Hong Kong version of transmitter and/or receiver. For customer who wants to purchase the Hong Kong version of radio transmitter and/or receiver, it is customer's duty to contact with the original manufacturer to make sure the RF regulation is not against their local regulation.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #29
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I ordered a kit from them got it in less than a week. Ordered Saturday received it the following Thursday.
skeemcire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #30
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I've ordered loads from RC Mushroom. I'd say they are fine when things go straight forward. They are extremely slow to answer any emails or messages placed on the website which is very frustrating. If anything untoward does happen then forget a quick resolution and if a resolution is forthcoming you are lucky. I tend to stick with amain for kits etc and get the parts from rcm.
Serpent Viper 977e, Serpent Project 4x, Serpent 811T-TE Truggy, Serpent 811e 2.1, Serpent SRX2-MH, Serpent SRX-2 RM, Serpent SRX-4, Serpent F110-SF2, Serpent F180, Serpent 748 Natrix WC, Serpent Cobra GT 3.0, Serpent SRX8, Serpent S811 2.2, Baja 5B Flux, Atomic AMZ 1/27th, Schumacher GT12 SS.
Sanwa, Ielasi Tuned Novarossi Racing Engines, Tekin, Hobbywing, Muchmore.
dan_vector is offline   Reply With Quote