Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Mushroom

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Any recent feedback on rcmushroom? Planning to buy a few items from here.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Adept

I have used RC-Mushroom on parts, engines (electro/Nitro) and kits for year's witout any problems here to Norway Things that they don't have here at my lockal hobby shop..
Old 12-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Tech Master

Dont be afraid to order from them , they are awesome very honest dependable and ship thing quick most of the time , this is my 6th year ordering from mushroom and i have no complains
Old 05-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Tech Rookie

I like the post.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

I bought a new much more charger from them and they sent a Europe version with the wrong plug and won't take care of it after many attempts.

They told me to buy a adapter.... Nice $220.00 charger and I have to spend more money to use it. Bought another one fm RC mart and it was shipped with the correct plug.

I would avoid RC Mushroom and use RC mart better customer service all the way around.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Tech Initiate

I have yet to have one order without a mistake, delay or an item missing.
The latest one was 8 days before notification of a nil stock item, REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! YOU SUCK rcnotmushgoodroom

and the sucky thing is...... i'll probably be back again, and they know it!!!!!!

+ 1 on RCMARKET though, all good with them.

Last edited by davo705; 07-10-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: rcmushroom really does suck
Old 08-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by davo705
I have yet to have one order without a mistake, delay or an item missing.
The latest one was 8 days before notification of a nil stock item, REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! YOU SUCK rcnotmushgoodroom

and the sucky thing is...... i'll probably be back again, and they know it!!!!!!

+ 1 on RCMARKET though, all good with them.
I have had no issues with Rcmushroom except for slow processing time on orders.

I will never order from RCMarket again and will be sure to order much earlier than needed in the future with RCmushroom after my last experiences with these businesses. I placed 3 orders on Thursday 9th aug from each of the above shops and Amain, all with the super express shipping as i needed it for a state titles 2 weekends later. Youd think this was enough time to get here but NO.

My Amain order was processed and shipped same day and arrived on the next thursday from america to australia which is very fast.

Rcmushroom took 6 business days to process the order which happened to include 2 weekends so 10 days total and it arrived the following Friday just in time for the titles.

RcMarket finally arrived today, wednesday nearly 3 weeks later. It took Rcmarket 2 days before they realised they didnt have a part in stock and then another day to start processing my payment which then took another 4 business days as it was the weekend and finally, they reckon it got posted. It supposedly left Hong kong 2 days before my RCMushroom order and I knew it was going to be bad when there was No tracking number that worked on a shipping cost of $29 vs the cheaper $19 option...

IMO Rcmushroom are ok.

RCmarket CGF...
Old 09-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

isn't Rc market the same as rc model? and is amain hobbies any better than rc mushroom?
Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

a main top notch A+++ never a prob
Old 02-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Angry Big Problem !!

I placed the order yesterday and today i get email that rc-muschroom saying that the Radio Sanwa M12 can't be delivery to Belgium and if the customs will discover it they will seized the radio .But there was no message about it on the website and now i want my money back and nobody answer me ?
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Old 02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skem61
I placed the order yesterday and today i get email that rc-muschroom saying that the Radio Sanwa M12 can't be delivery to Belgium and if the customs will discover it they will seized the radio .But there was no message about it on the website and now i want my money back and nobody answer me ?
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Did you pay with PayPal? If you payed with PayPal simply ask refund via PayPal.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by stofke
Did you pay with PayPal? If you payed with PayPal simply ask refund via PayPal.
I paid with mastercard (((((
Old 02-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Skem61
What i need to do ?

Best regards,
Alexy
Read and you will get an answer This is what say's on the bottom of the M12 side on RC Mushroom.

Important Notice:
Please note that RF regulation varies in different countries. We, RC-Mushroom LTD is only selling Hong Kong version of transmitter and/or receiver. For customer who wants to purchase the Hong Kong version of radio transmitter and/or receiver, it is customer's duty to contact with the original manufacturer to make sure the RF regulation is not against their local regulation.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I ordered a kit from them got it in less than a week. Ordered Saturday received it the following Thursday.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I've ordered loads from RC Mushroom. I'd say they are fine when things go straight forward. They are extremely slow to answer any emails or messages placed on the website which is very frustrating. If anything untoward does happen then forget a quick resolution and if a resolution is forthcoming you are lucky. I tend to stick with amain for kits etc and get the parts from rcm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.