R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/218959-murfdogg-motor-works-discussion-thread.html)

The MurfDogg 04-25-2008 07:42 PM

MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread

If you have any questions or comments about MurfDogg Motor Works this is the place for you.

I will check this site often, as will many of my Team Drivers.

Matt Murphy
"The MurfDogg"
MurfDogg Motor Works

K_King 04-25-2008 07:53 PM

Awesome. If you want speed then this is where its at.

b_mcduffie 04-25-2008 08:06 PM

motors are freaken fast and great support::nod:.... the results show it from the last jbrl race. if any any got any question....let me along with the rest of the team guys...not just motor stuff.

UN4RACING 04-25-2008 08:15 PM

New to me link please.

The MurfDogg 04-25-2008 08:19 PM

MurfDogg Motor Works offers both Brushed and Brushless motors, Individually hand-tuned, and tweaked to the fullest extent of the rules. Our motors are built for Maximum power, and have been track tested by our team.

Race proven, MurfDogg Motors TQ'ed and won all 3 Open classes at the 2007 Reedy Truck Race of Champions. Team Driver Nick Lasley TQ'ed and won both the 19 Turn and Modified Truck classes, While Teammates Brian McDuffie TQ'ed Stock Truck and Jayson Pang Took the Win!

At MurfDogg Motor Works debut race, the 2007 Hot Rod Hobbies Off Road Shootout, MurfDogg Motors TQ'ed and Won both Stock and 19 Turn Buggy with Team Driver Andrew Smolnik, as well as the TQ and win in Stock Truck by Teammate Austin Bishop. Austin finished 3rd in 19 Turn Truck also. The youngest member of The MurfDogg Team, Jeff Nicol finished a very impressive third in Stock Buggy as well.

On the Oval side of the racing world, Team Driver Mark Corns used MurfDogg power to win the most prestigious race in the Dirt Oval world, Modified EDM at the US Open Wheel Championships. Among the nations best, Mark was the ONLY driver to choose Brushed motors on the A-Main. His MurfDogg 8-turn proved to hold strong, helping Mark motor away to the biggest win in his career!

Team Driver Allan Webster used MurfDogg Power to dominate the So-Cal Dirt Oval Series in Modified Sprint. "The MurfDogg" did the same in Modified Truck.

MurfDogg Motors, if you arent running one, you are chasing one!

The MurfDogg 04-25-2008 08:21 PM

Coming Soon:

www.MurfDogg.com

The MurfDogg

Slant EyEs 04-26-2008 12:26 AM

Bout freakin time he posts on here........:nod:

Any questions about MurfDogg's products or advice about any motors, brushed or brushless, please feel free to ask and we will all do our best to answer your questions.

b-man777 04-28-2008 12:13 PM

hey all; Is there a website for murfdogg motor works other than their myspace page? Thanks :spidey:

K_King 04-28-2008 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by b-man777 (Post 4395873)
hey all; Is there a website for murfdogg motor works other than their myspace page? Thanks :spidey:

I believe he is working on it, but as of yet no website.

Slant EyEs 04-28-2008 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by b-man777 (Post 4395873)

Kevin is right, he is working on a website as we speak. Should be up and running soon. If you want, you are more then free to contact him directly, his number is 661-644-5860. He will be more then happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. Hope this helps.

b-man777 04-28-2008 07:45 PM

hey all: Thanks for the replies. :spidey:

Hockey 85 04-30-2008 07:34 AM

sweet, if you guys have any questions post them up i am sure that everyone in here will be more than happy to help.

Jeff

1M 05-03-2008 05:34 AM

MurfDogg

MurfDogg you have a PM

Slant EyEs 05-04-2008 11:13 AM

3rd round of the JBRL is coming up fellas, what do you think for tires????

May have to harass Lasley for some tires this time........

Hey Matt, get that website site up pronto. Getting a lot of inquires about the motors. Always commenting how stoopid fast they are at Pegasus......:nod:

The MurfDogg 05-08-2008 12:04 AM

jbrl #3

UP next, metro!

Everybody bring it!

Matt