Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Old 07-24-2013, 04:19 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 1S Saddle Packs

For those that have been patiently waiting for the re-release of our 1S saddle pack, I will announce a firm availability date on Monday.

It's coming...they will be made available again!
Old 07-26-2013, 02:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

SpeedZone Peerless batteries took the top two spots of Mod Sedan in Rd. 2 of our Texas EOS series. Thanks Gavin for the fantastic cells, motors, and support!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
SpeedZone Peerless batteries took the top two spots of Mod Sedan in Rd. 2 of our Texas EOS series. Thanks Gavin for the fantastic cells, motors, and support!
Awesome results! Motors are gaining popularity as more people try them!
Old 07-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
For those that have been patiently waiting for the re-release of our 1S saddle pack, I will announce a firm availability date on Monday.

YAY!
Old 07-28-2013, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Thanks Speedzone.... Another great outing for Team SpeezoneUSA. Speedzone Team Driver Doug Tudor finishes 2nd overall, and Speedzone team driver Tommy Patterson finishes 3rd overall for the "King of the Valley" Series races in 4wd SCT class. This was a 6 race series with one throw out at NVR Raceway in NC. Team Driver Tommy Patterson also takes 2nd overall in the 2wd SCT class. Running the Speedzone Peerless Series 7200 80c packs.

Thanks Gavin.
Attached Thumbnails Speedzone Batteries & Motors-speedzone.jpg  

Last edited by Doug T; 07-28-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:10 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Doug T
Thanks Speedzone.... Another great outing for Team SpeezoneUSA. Speedzone Team Driver Doug Tudor finishes 2nd overall, and Speedzone team driver Tommy Patterson finishes 3rd overall for the "King of the Valley" Series races in 4wd SCT class. This was a 6 race series with one throw out at NVR Raceway in NC. Team Driver Tommy Patterson also takes 2nd overall in the 2wd SCT class. Running the Speedzone Peerless Series 7200 80c packs.

Thanks Gavin.
Congrats Doug! To you and Tommy. Well done!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:07 AM
Company Representative

Exclamation 1S Saddle Packs

1S Saddle Packs have been re-released and available now!

1/12 T-Bar car owners are back in business!
Old 07-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Doug T

Thanks Gavin.
I have to get a cool shirt like Doug's, Speedzone Batteries are the best I've used and I tell everyone I meet about them hopefully me and Doug both will have a good showing at The Wicked Weekend in August.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Gavin!

I recently purchased a few of your 1S 5000 50C packs as I'm getting gear together to get back to racing 1/12 carpet cars. Looking forward to using your batteries, as I've heard many great things!

I have a bit of a noob question concerning lipo's, as I've never used them. What is the best way to get the most out of these packs? I've done some searching in the forums and see a lot of differing opinions on lipo care/use. Do these packs need to be "broken in" for the first few cycles? What charge rate would you recommend? (I've read that certain racers use .5C for the first 8-10 cycles then charge @ 1C after this. I've read that others charge @ 2C right from the start) I realize that each pack will need to be discharged to storage level after each day/nite of racing is finished.

Any info would be a great help, thanks!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by BobaJoe
Hey Gavin!

I recently purchased a few of your 1S 5000 50C packs as I'm getting gear together to get back to racing 1/12 carpet cars. Looking forward to using your batteries, as I've heard many great things!

I have a bit of a noob question concerning lipo's, as I've never used them. What is the best way to get the most out of these packs? I've done some searching in the forums and see a lot of differing opinions on lipo care/use. Do these packs need to be "broken in" for the first few cycles? What charge rate would you recommend? (I've read that certain racers use .5C for the first 8-10 cycles then charge @ 1C after this. I've read that others charge @ 2C right from the start) I realize that each pack will need to be discharged to storage level after each day/nite of racing is finished.

Any info would be a great help, thanks!
Great to hear!

1. Use a decent charger. We have seen some chargers that do not do a good job on a precise voltage peak detection and will over charge the pack.
2. No break in really with our packs as they are already cycled for performance tests and QC.
3. Charge at 1C-2C. 6amps in general. You can go up to 12-20amps on the higher c-rated packs but it is really not necessary and you want to preserve your packs.
4. For your 5000 packs, charge at no more than 6amps and voltage peak at 4.20.
5. Discharge if necessary at 20-35amps, depending on your discharger and store at 3.8v per cell. 3.7-3.8 is fine.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Great that helps a lot! Thank you sir!!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:16 AM
Company Representative

Default Drivers

Drivers

As we head into the indoor season, we will be looking to add drivers to the team. Please send us your information if you are interested in joining the team.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Congrats goes out to fellow team Speedzone driver Tommy Patterson for getting 2nd place overall in Sportsman E-Buggy at the Wicked Weekend race in GA this past weekend. Big track, Big Air and a fun time at the Wicked Weekend. Tommy also finished 6th overall in 4wd SCT. I finished 10th overall in 4wd SCT class running a 15 car A main, with 37 in the 4wd SCT class. We ran triple A mains in all electric classes. With over 350 entries it was a blast. Thanks Team Speedzone....
Attached Thumbnails Speedzone Batteries & Motors-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 08-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Speedzone batteries performed outstanding, had a great time and now waiting for the next big race to put Speedzone on the podium.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

1S Saddle Packs have been re-released and available now!

1/12 T-Bar car owners are back in business!

Are these still in stock? Did a Google search and found you guys are the only ones selling these. I'm looking to resurrect a CRC T-Force.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.