Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Started 8th in a main made my way all the way to 3rd and kept pace cuz of laped traffic 17.5 motor and batteries were consistent all night long wonder if u guys put out an esc ill be on that sucker on day 1 release
Attached Thumbnails Speedzone Batteries & Motors-2014-07-04-00.33.33.png  
Old 07-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
Race report from 6-28-14:

Raced 4wd buggy and stadium truck.
4wd:
I set tq in round 1 with a great run. I reset tq in round 2 with an even faster run
The speedzone 7.5 and saddle pack has been so consistant with power i really love this combo!!

Started from the 1 spot in the main and ended up snaping a shock mount screw with about 2mins left i finished 2nd. And im sitting 1st over all in points right now for the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NqlCdZsrPg

St:
Had a great first round and set tq. In round 2 i was on pace to reset tq but ran into lap traffic and dropped off.

Amain. From the start i led the race from green to checkered. I also didnt know the car had a broken front shock tower but i was able to run it but i was affriad to push the car. Im sitting 2nd overall in points right now

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jUzU0-Vs4
Very nice! Always cool to race under the lights.

Originally Posted by Scionara05
Started 8th in a main made my way all the way to 3rd and kept pace cuz of laped traffic 17.5 motor and batteries were consistent all night long wonder if u guys put out an esc ill be on that sucker on day 1 release
Thanks for the update and the support!
Old 07-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Saturday race report 7/12/14.

I ran 4wd mod buggy and Stadium truck again.

4wd: after having very rough qualifiers. [Breaking 2 cvds] one in each round i started dead last in the main from the 7th spot.

After a great start i found myself in 3rd place after just a few corners.. with some rough luck and lap trafic and a tangle with another car i was able to get out to 2nd place and had to do work on the 14second ahead leader. I railed it down to 6seconds but ran out of time and a late mistake ment i finished 2nd.

Stadium truck: again having rough qualifieres. I was running the 4600 shorty in the truck it was feeling great but after a couole minuets race directer called a restart and combine that with my practice laps my truck hit lvc in round one with about a 1min left on the clock.. round 2 was off to a tq pace only to have a bullet fail and my car turn off.. so i started from last in the amain 6th place.

Amain. I put my head down and found myself in the lead just a few laps in. A simple mistake would cost me the lead just a lap later but i pressured the leader and he finally made the mistake i regained the lead and never looked back. Finished 1st from last place. The speedzone 8.5 and 6300mah pack where on point in te main and very consistant.

Here is a pic of my pit space and cars from saturday.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Company Representative

Saturday race report 7/12/14.

I ran 4wd mod buggy and Stadium truck again.

4wd: after having very rough qualifiers. [Breaking 2 cvds] one in each round i started dead last in the main from the 7th spot.

After a great start i found myself in 3rd place after just a few corners.. with some rough luck and lap trafic and a tangle with another car i was able to get out to 2nd place and had to do work on the 14second ahead leader. I railed it down to 6seconds but ran out of time and a late mistake ment i finished 2nd.

Stadium truck: again having rough qualifieres. I was running the 4600 shorty in the truck it was feeling great but after a couole minuets race directer called a restart and combine that with my practice laps my truck hit lvc in round one with about a 1min left on the clock.. round 2 was off to a tq pace only to have a bullet fail and my car turn off.. so i started from last in the amain 6th place.

Amain. I put my head down and found myself in the lead just a few laps in. A simple mistake would cost me the lead just a lap later but i pressured the leader and he finally made the mistake i regained the lead and never looked back. Finished 1st from last place. The speedzone 8.5 and 6300mah pack where on point in te main and very consistant.
Nice job again Marcus.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Another great weekend for team Speedzone here in the Carolina's. I ran all weekend, Friday night, Sat, and Sunday.... WOW, almost too much racing, lol... never... HA HA. Here are the results with Speedzone team mates Scott D, and Tommy P.

Friday Night Point Series race at the Hobby Stop in SC. Team Speedzone going 1, 2, 3 in 1/8 E-Buggy. I had TQ and win
Doug T. TQ and win (I am leading the points series in e-buggy)
Tommy P. Q- 3rd and F 2nd
Scott D. Q-2nd and F-3rd

Doug T. 1/10 4wd buggy- Qualified 2nd (maiden voyage with restored XX4) but DNF (stripped steering horn).

Scott D. 4wd SCT- qualified 2nd, finished 1st.

Saturday 7-12
Phatbottom Raceway- Club race
1/8 E-buggy
Tommy P, TQ and win
Doug T, Qualified 2nd, Finished 2nd

Sunday 7-13
Glory Road R/C- Club race
4wd SCT
Scott D- TQ and win
Doug T- Qualified 3rd and finished 2nd.

17.5 SCT spec
Scott D.- Qualified 3rd and F-3rd

Had a awesome weekend racing and hangin' with friends. Thanks Gavin and Team Speedzone

Doug T.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Nice job again Marcus.
Thanks gavin, i really drove my butt off in both mains. wish i could have brought home 2 victories... hopefully i can stop finishing 2nd in 4wd buggy and get that win!
Old 07-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Tech Champion

here is the ST video i started 6th. (orange/white truck)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqiPkNBv704

here is 4wd buggy main (started 7th)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfskGvBYCtg
Old 07-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

here is the ST video i started 6th. (orange/white truck)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqiPkNBv704

here is 4wd buggy main (started 7th)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfskGvBYCtg
Great driving

Here are a few action pics of my Speedzone 6500 4S mAh powered buggy

Speedzone Batteries & Motors-dsc00034.jpg

Speedzone Batteries & Motors-dsc00035.jpg
Old 07-15-2014, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by UrabusDenis
Great driving

Here are a few action pics of my Speedzone 6500 4S mAh powered buggy
Thanks, i had some dumb crashes in the 4wd main lol. but i came from the back both times!

Your buggy looks great. i wish we had crossovers like that in the states!
Old 07-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Tech Champion

Race report: 7/26/14

Round 5.
I ran 4wd mod buggy, 2wd mod buggy, and stadium truck.

4wd buggy:
1st qual i blew apart another cvd. Haha im not sure why maybe the speedzone 7.5 boosted is just to much lol. 2nd qual wheel nut backed off and the drive pin fell out, so i was starting last in the main.

4wd amain:
Was a light turnout and only 3 cars in the main, i got a good start and on lap 2 1st and second place tangled and i had the lead. It was short lived as a few laps later i landed on a pipe and flipped my car. Lost the lead and finished 2nd again. Lol.

2wd mod:
1st qual was ok track was loose and dry and hard to get traction. 2nd qual was wet and hooked up and i had a good qual starting 5th in the amain.

2wd amain:
Got a good start amd a few laps in i was up to 2nd place, was short lived when i crashed and fell back to last. I worked my way back up to 4th and finished.

Stadium truck:
1st qual was good and 2nd qual was ok i would be starting 2nd in the main. For some reason i just cant get that tq. Lol.

St amain:
Got a great start and the leader crashed on the first lap and i checked out never looked back and won.
3 wins in a row with stadium truck.

My speedzone packs and motors are very consistent and have lots of power. Couldnt be happier.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Company Representative

Thanks for all the posts and updates. Good stuff!

New product announcement coming Wednesday.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Tech Champion

is it an esc? i already want it haha.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

If its a esc ill take 1
Old 07-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Company Representative

is it an esc? i already want it haha.
Originally Posted by Scionara05
If its a esc ill take 1
Not an ESC. Sorry. Too many logistics for now. But might be one down the road.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Well after a good night I started 2nd oiped it and landed last just to make it back to 2nd by lap 3 or 4 and stayed there tje whole race leader already had a lap on the field by lap 6
A2 stated 2nd stayed there until a pipe came out of nowhere to put me 3rd where I finished but took 2nd overall with points car was good and after a fresh rebuild of shocks the car came alive everything just fell into place motor batts gearing everything was just there I cant say any more but great products guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.