R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree3Likes

Old 11-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #571
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation Military Discount

I am happy to announce that Speedzone now offers a Military Discount to Active duty, Active reserve and retired military personnel of the United States Armed Forces.

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #572
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Very cool

CMDezigns Paint Works
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Dezigns/259989190822177?ref=hl
chris moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #573
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
I am happy to announce that Speedzone now offers a Military Discount to Active duty, Active reserve and retired military personnel of the United States Armed Forces.

Now there's some team mates we can REALLY be proud of!
|◤ReflexRacing.net◢|◤Protoform◢|◤AVID R/C◢|
andrewdoherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #574
Tech Addict

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Gavin, thank you for accepting me as a Speedzone driver. I ordered some batteries and decals. Can't wait for them to get here. Will be ordering some more after christmas.

Also wanted to say Hello to everyone and to give everyone a little info about me. My name is James Flagg, 38 years old, married with 2 boys. Currently running 17.5 Stock buggy and 13.5 Super Stock buggy at Fastlane Raceway in Blue Springs, MO. I have been racing for 2 years now and absolutely love it. Sometimes my wife thinks I love it more than her. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #575
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jccj816 View Post
Gavin, thank you for accepting me as a Speedzone driver. I ordered some batteries and decals. Can't wait for them to get here. Will be ordering some more after christmas.

Also wanted to say Hello to everyone and to give everyone a little info about me. My name is James Flagg, 38 years old, married with 2 boys. Currently running 17.5 Stock buggy and 13.5 Super Stock buggy at Fastlane Raceway in Blue Springs, MO. I have been racing for 2 years now and absolutely love it. Sometimes my wife thinks I love it more than her. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
welcome to the team....
Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #576
Company Representative

Quote:

You are welcome! Yes, I have heard that story about wives from many racers! Just call it a second love...LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
7200mah and 6000mah 2S packs will be available again within the next week.
Packs are available again but are moving quickly.

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Old 12-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #577
Company Representative

Exclamation Speedzone Peerless Series BL Motors

I am proud to announce that we have finally released our own motor line. This was a long time in the making and makes Speedzone one of a few true battery and motor companies still in existence. It's a fantastic accomplishment considering the other great companies we compete against. While many small companies come and go and try to win customers by lower pricing and sales gimmicks, we have stayed true to form since 1995! A very special thanks to our customers and Team for making this all possible.

Now onto the details of our BL line-up!

Speedzone Peerless Series BL Motors

Speedzone “Peerless” Series BL motor line comes in a variety of turns and is built with the highest quality and tolerance. Engineered for 1/12 and 1/10 scale R/C vehicles, the motors are available in standard 540 and 550 sizes. The 550 versions are specifically designed for the Short Course 4WD class. And with the growing popularity of SC, Speedzone also has a 2wd Short Course Edition in the 540 line-up.

Motors are bench tested to ensure sensor, stator and dual precision bearing seating are all functioning to a strict quality control. The Peerless design features symmetrical vent openings, which in conjunction with the case and stator structure reduces the motor temperature and maximizes efficiency during an operating cycle. The end result is a stronger motor carrying the maximum torque and rpm with less fade during a race, all contributing factors to a longer life span for the motor.

Features:
- 90 Degree Solder Tabs
- Symmetrical Vent placements
- Adjustable timing
- Dual precision ball bearings
- Highly durable sintered rotor
- Lightweight design and components
- Clear Markings
- High Temp Stator Wire
- Fully Rebuild-able
- Built to ROAR, IFMAR and EFRA specs

Old 12-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #578
Tech Addict

Default Race results

Had a great night of racing.

17.5 Stock buggy- qualified 2nd- won
13.5 Super Stock- TQ'd- won

A few pictures of my buggy with Speedzone stickers on it.
Attached Thumbnails
Speedzone Batteries & Motors-imag0551.jpg   Speedzone Batteries & Motors-imag0554.jpg   Speedzone Batteries & Motors-imag0555.jpg   Speedzone Batteries & Motors-imag0552.jpg  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 AM   #579
Company Representative

Quote:
Had a great night of racing.

17.5 Stock buggy- qualified 2nd- won
13.5 Super Stock- TQ'd- won

A few pictures of my buggy with Speedzone stickers on it.
Very cool James! Nice runs!

Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #580
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to StockRacer

been out for a month after just switching to durango, hoping to make a statement come jan at the midwest champs race

last time i was at the track took 5th in the a main for pro2, and broke the one part i didnt have with me on my buggy before the race night got started but it was starting to turn some great times
Old 12-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #581
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockRacer View Post
been out for a month after just switching to durango, hoping to make a statement come jan at the midwest champs race

last time i was at the track took 5th in the a main for pro2, and broke the one part i didnt have with me on my buggy before the race night got started but it was starting to turn some great times
Welcome back...make that statement!

Old 12-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #582
Tech Addict

Just raced a regular club race last night.

Stock buggy TQ'd won
Super stock qualified 3rd. I had the lead but things didn't work out too good so I
pulled off the track.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #583
Company Representative

Quote:
Just raced a regular club race last night.

Stock buggy TQ'd won
Super stock qualified 3rd. I had the lead but things didn't work out too good so I
pulled off the track.
Strong showing... Sometimes it's better to save the equipment.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #584
ctd
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Me and my son had a good night at the Biil Bridges Benefit race saturday. Awesome power and long run times very impressed. Thank you again For bringing us on the team.

http://www.vpprousa.com/
ctd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #585
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctd View Post
Me and my son had a good night at the Biil Bridges Benefit race saturday. Awesome power and long run times very impressed. Thank you again For bringing us on the team.

Very cool Mike. Wait till you try the motors!