R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Like Tree1Likes

Old 10-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #316
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rob martin

Gavin please check your pm. Thanks

~Ridgeway bodies~B-Fast Performance Diffs~Flying Farmer Traction Sauce
rob martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #317
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinr2003 View Post
Hello Gavin, just wanted to report from the 2011 Fall kickoff race at Dirt Heaven hobby and raceway, first it was a great day of racing and hanging out with friends. I took 3rd place in the Amain in mod truck and 5th place in the Bmain in Mod buggy, thanks again for the power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
Another win for Speedzone USA here in Upper California.

the 2011 Race for a cure with the Relay for life was hosted by my local track
with 148 entries 16 hours at the track i was there at 5am left a little after 12am sunday morning!

I won 17.5NR sct. using my 5700 50c pack!
i might switch to the shorty pack for next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Gavin- Qualified 5th in the B-main in 2wd open buggy at The Race For A Cure event in Modesto, Ca. Unfortunately I couldn't run my main as the race program ran too long The packs ran strong and I'll get you pics of my buggy with the stickers on it shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob martin View Post
gavin i see the website shows the 3800 60c shorty pack out of stock. LMK if u have any hiding anywhere as i was going to order one till i saw they were out of stock. Looking to get one before next sat if possible.

Fantastic finishes guys. Thanks for the updates. Our short packs have been one of the hottest sellers ever! Can't keep em in-stock.

Rob, you have PM.

2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #318
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

hey gavin what are the specs on the saddle pack lipo.
LxHxW thanks.
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #319
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Where can I find the weight of the batteries?

Tekin & Sweep, thanks for all that you do for you know who!

Associated/T.O.P./Mugen/Fantom/Spektrum/Savox
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:40 AM   #320
Company Representative

Quote:
hey gavin what are the specs on the saddle pack lipo.
LxHxW thanks.
68.5X25X46.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
Where can I find the weight of the batteries?
We will have our website updated over the next week with dimensions and weight. If there is a specific pack you need to know about or specific weight range you wanted to be in, please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks!

2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Old 10-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #321
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Kapow!

www.IERCRaceway.com - www.Facebook.com/IERCRaceway
So*Cal AFDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:26 AM   #322
Tech Regular

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to Blue Screw

helloi am looking for 1500micd cells or stick packs that are matched already... i no this is a odd request but Its for a spec class formini cooper and max bat is a 1500 most sticks if you goahead and tear apart the cells are just plain so no proof there ok... I know sanyo had a invidual 1500 cell oit long time ago.. prob a shotin thedark but work a try.. Will to pay pretty well, and if not could you point in the right way
XRAY~RCAMERICA~HUDY~SRC~MURNAN MODS
Blue Screw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #323
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude View Post

Kapow!
Love It!

Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #324
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

hey guys, been a while since i last posted, I ran some offroad tonight (a first in a while) i used to run nitro offroad about 3 years ago, lost interest, now im back into it with Short course truck. 10 truck A main feild, i started 6th and finished 5th and on a cool down lap i think my motor quit, it just couldnt handle the SpeedZone power that was in the center of the chassis! More results on saturday if theres a class! -Randy Banks
Old 10-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #325
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

i Ran a club race today. 7 truck feild TQ and WIN with 5700 50c pack.
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #326
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
what class did you run Marcus? I think i forgot to add in my previous post that i thermaled the speedo and shredded every gear in the tranny of my truck
Old 10-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #327
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLD AS ICE View Post
hey guys, been a while since i last posted, I ran some offroad tonight (a first in a while) i used to run nitro offroad about 3 years ago, lost interest, now im back into it with Short course truck. 10 truck A main feild, i started 6th and finished 5th and on a cool down lap i think my motor quit, it just couldnt handle the SpeedZone power that was in the center of the chassis! More results on saturday if theres a class! -Randy Banks
Quote:

Nice job guys!

Old 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #328
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell

Yesterday we had our 2nd Anuual Taylor Park Shootout in Yukon, Oklahoma. I figure we had somewhere between 80-100 entires between a mix of 10th electric short course, e8th, and nitro classes. I ran etruggy and ebuggy. The weekend started out with frying my rx8 in the buggy on pit lane during practice. It went up so fast and melted all the wires off the esc and plugs off my sz 5800's. I put in my spare esc that night and put new plugs on the packs. Their balance was only 1/100th of a volt off. The next day I used them to tq round 1 of ebuggy, and then used my 5300 saddle packs to run 3rd in q2. I had a good battle for third in the 10 minute main and came out 4th running the same packs. The top 5 cars were all on the same lap. In etruggy I swept qualifying for the tq. In the 10 minute main I again used my 5800's that were involved in the esc fire the day before. They worked flawlessly with the 2250kv I am running in truggy. I had a great battle for the first half of the main for 1rst. I was able to make the pass and make it stick and pulled out to a 20 second lead to win the main. After talking with some other racers they are looking forward to trying some 4s speedzone packs when they are available. As am I. I need about 5800 4s for the truggy so I can open it up lol.

It is hard to see but I had some speedzone decals made locally in time for this race. So, they are on the wings of my cars.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #329
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell View Post
Yesterday we had our 2nd Anuual Taylor Park Shootout in Yukon, Oklahoma. I figure we had somewhere between 80-100 entires between a mix of 10th electric short course, e8th, and nitro classes. I ran etruggy and ebuggy. The weekend started out with frying my rx8 in the buggy on pit lane during practice. It went up so fast and melted all the wires off the esc and plugs off my sz 5800's. I put in my spare esc that night and put new plugs on the packs. Their balance was only 1/100th of a volt off. The next day I used them to tq round 1 of ebuggy, and then used my 5300 saddle packs to run 3rd in q2. I had a good battle for third in the 10 minute main and came out 4th running the same packs. The top 5 cars were all on the same lap. In etruggy I swept qualifying for the tq. In the 10 minute main I again used my 5800's that were involved in the esc fire the day before. They worked flawlessly with the 2250kv I am running in truggy. I had a great battle for the first half of the main for 1rst. I was able to make the pass and make it stick and pulled out to a 20 second lead to win the main. After talking with some other racers they are looking forward to trying some 4s speedzone packs when they are available. As am I. I need about 5800 4s for the truggy so I can open it up lol.

It is hard to see but I had some speedzone decals made locally in time for this race. So, they are on the wings of my cars.
Thanks Billy...good stuff. That thing looks like it was flying down the straight, making those Speedzone Decals a blur!

Old 10-18-2011, 01:26 AM   #330
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to fatbear

Very excited about my new Speedzone packs arriving this week. Thanks Gavin.
JConcepts www.jconcepts.net
Ace Hobby Distributors www.acehobbyaustralia.com
fatbear is offline   Reply With Quote