Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity = Garbage

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Trinity = Garbage

I would like to share a very bad experiece I am having with Trinity. Less than a year ago, I bought a Trinity DPD discharger. It has stopped working properly. So, I go to their website and ask for support. Nothing at first, then "As far as we know, they are not serviceable. If you choose to open it, look for loose connections." That is like buying a car with a warranty and the dealer telling you to fix it.

When I asked for a real reply, they said "that is our reply." So, back to the website where there are no answers until I send them an email almost hourly. Then they threaten to not help support their defective product beacuse I am calling them out on their garbage. Since then I have heard nothing. Just a fair warning for anyone wanting to spend their money on high end items. You may want to go with someone that supports their products. I am done with "Trashity" form now on.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

That sucks. How could their own product not be serviceable?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

I opened this thread because I was curious.... and read it.. and wondered HUH? I get nothing but excellent service from Trinity.

So, I emailed this thread to the president of Trinity... who checked and checked and checked and said nobody has ever contacted them regarding this problem and the statement you made regarding their response never happened...

so... I would say... contact [email protected] regarding this situation....

or not... up to you.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyH5212
I would like to share a very bad experiece I am having with Trinity. Less than a year ago, I bought a Trinity DPD discharger. It has stopped working properly. So, I go to their website and ask for support. Nothing at first, then "As far as we know, they are not serviceable. If you choose to open it, look for loose connections." That is like buying a car with a warranty and the dealer telling you to fix it.

When I asked for a real reply, they said "that is our reply." So, back to the website where there are no answers until I send them an email almost hourly. Then they threaten to not help support their defective product beacuse I am calling them out on their garbage. Since then I have heard nothing. Just a fair warning for anyone wanting to spend their money on high end items. You may want to go with someone that supports their products. I am done with "Trashity" form now on.
Sorry to hear about your problem. I had a DPD, tried it out one nught and thought it was awful - I sent it right back to Tower for full refund. I have been burned by some RC product companies that sell products by promising more and delivering less. Burn me once and your done - That is why I stick with companies with proven track records, Novak, Orion, Team Much More. I have had great experiecnces in the past with these companies and the way the represent their products. Al these companies have very good customer service. After I retirmed my DPD I ordered a Teamwave Discharge Tray and have been very happy with it. Good Luck - from now on I will stay away from Trinity products.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Maybe try the email Dawn has posted. I doubt your original emails never left the web guy at Trinity. Going up the food chain may get you some sort of satisfaction. This is why the telephone is still the best way to get some satisfaction, emails take to long, and the guy on the other end is paid to deny everything.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Same Crap

This thread is great. I have been going through the same thing. I started a thread a few weeks back asking for help with a defective DPD.
I had no luck with phone calls and emails. When i finally spoke to someone name Chad, He's about as useful as a helicopter with an ejection seat.
Then after i posted on here, Mike dumas posted and asked what the problem was and that he would help.
After i posted a reply stating what the problem was, i never heard back. Same crap, no help.
I had issues about a year ago and someone name John took care of my problem in about 5 days. Problem is he's not there anymore.
i guess i'm not the only one with trouble getting through.
Maybe they should add a warranty/customer service position to the Job listing on their website.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

sooo, why are you airing out your garbage here? and a few other threads i see too? as someone else said, email the president and see if that doesn't get you somewhere.. i find it hard to believe that is how any business REALLY does business..
Old 06-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Reply

No one is airing garbage, just the truth. If i have a problem with a my dvd player, do i have to email the President of Sony to get it fixed. No i contact the CUSTOMER SERVICE/WARRANTY dept.
If you have ever followed Trinity's track record on taking care of customers, It one of if not the worst in the industry.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

posting on multiple threads the same unsubstantiated junk, is crap..
Old 06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tallyrc
posting on multiple threads the same unsubstantiated junk, is crap..
i know he did some 26 threads!!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

SO HE POSTED ALOT SO WHAT.
the thing is junk
and trinity's service is junk.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

Consolidated to one thread as there is actually some useful information in this one.

Spamming the forum with countless threads is not tolerated. Please consider this a friendly 'don't ever do that' to anyone else who may have a complaint against a company. At the least, it devalues your original complaint.

Thanks
Old 06-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tallyrc
sooo, why are you airing out your garbage here? and a few other threads i see too? as someone else said, email the president and see if that doesn't get you somewhere.. i find it hard to believe that is how any business REALLY does business..
If you have to go up the food chain to the guy whoo signs the cheques to get support over a product, then things are seriously wrong, which is what the thread starter is trying to say.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up trinity

I have been working with Trinity for over 5 years and never had any issues with service, I have always worked with Tony. So contact them again I am sure you will not get the answer you say to expect.

BigPapa
Trinity Team Driver
Old 06-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey guys beforeu bad mouth a company just think of the logistics.
how many customers do they have?
how many faulty units have they had?
u might see why their service centre isnt a lightning fast service. they have lots of products and very view problems so why pay men to sit there do nothing 90% time to keep a minority happy?
yes u deserve product satisfaction but be un satisfied doesnt deserve slandering the company, not imo. i had a duratrax esc go pop. the replaced it no questions asked and posted it to australia. my m11 steering wheel locked up with in a day they had sent me a email on how to fix it. but i emailed much more usa about one of their products and 3 days later im waiting?
sometimes ur the unlucky one doesnt make them a 'bad company'.
all im saying is be considerit.
cheers, Josh P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.