Trinity = Garbage

Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Trinity = Garbage

I would like to share a very bad experiece I am having with Trinity. Less than a year ago, I bought a Trinity DPD discharger. It has stopped working properly. So, I go to their website and ask for support. Nothing at first, then "As far as we know, they are not serviceable. If you choose to open it, look for loose connections." That is like buying a car with a warranty and the dealer telling you to fix it.

When I asked for a real reply, they said "that is our reply." So, back to the website where there are no answers until I send them an email almost hourly. Then they threaten to not help support their defective product beacuse I am calling them out on their garbage. Since then I have heard nothing. Just a fair warning for anyone wanting to spend their money on high end items. You may want to go with someone that supports their products. I am done with "Trashity" form now on.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default trinity

have been working with Trinity for over 5 years and never had any issues with service, I have always worked with Tony. So contact them again I am sure you will not get the answer you say to expect.

BigPapa
Trinity Team Driver