Wiki Posts
Search

Rematch Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wolfden
Hey Bob, Nice job lastweekend racing. I'll try to contact you later tonight.
Nate I need U to call me Monday nite after 8.

TY Bob
Old 12-09-2007, 03:38 AM
Tech Adept

just got our end of year drivers totals...i finished 3rd in the state behind 2 national a-main mod guys...what a way to start with rematch!

btw nate u have email bud
Old 12-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

nate you have pm
Old 12-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Tech Master

Just got done with another great day of racing. Started the 3rd round of Qualifying in 12 place. Competition was a little faster that I expected. I had my new motor sponsor, Bill D. from Fullthrottle rebuild a motor for me and used my new EP4200's to jump from 12th upto 5th on the grid. I finished the A-main in 6th. Thanks to Rematch for the cells and Fullthrottle for the motors. Nate I'll try to call this week. To see how I did go here, http://www.jlapracemanager.com/cgi-b...re=HobbyTownFr Race number 5 heat 3 pro Sedan.

Bob Walker
Old 12-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I went to the website and not products are listed...
Old 12-10-2007, 10:12 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

never seen bob that fast indeed!! granted he'll tell ya when his head is in 'race- mode', vs when its in fun-mode (or beat ryan mode). to think he woulda been on the box had he had a new set of tires to use (next up bob, tire sponsor). good show.

larry twenty, if you read this, you had to have batts to have that kinda rip....but whateva you do, make sure that car is setup (motor-wise) with WHATEVA THE HELL WAS IN THERE FOR RD 2!!!!! hey-zooz H!!!!!

kinda hard to miss those rematch shirts. good show

R
Old 12-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
rematch is going through a few changes right know,so you can pm wolfden,or contact Nate wolbers( the owner of rematch) a [email protected].
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
Rick U can either PM, Email, or Call Nate directly, Or since I am the new Distributor for Rematch in our area U can tell me and I'll get them for U. Right now We are matching IB4200's and EP4200's. Nate is Testing E-Power 4500's and as soon as I get some to test/ tryout I'll let U know how they are. I used the EP4200 Saturday and loved them.

Bob W.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

And ThankYou for the Kind words RYAN.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i got to try my EP 4200's this saturday and WOW they were great! thank you Nate and the rematch team for the batteries.
kemal
Old 12-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Kemal I'm glad U liked them. Let me know when your motor needs to be redone and I'll be sure to hook U up. I'll have my Lathe with me every week from now on. I enjoyed waqtching your race, but to me it looks like your car rolls too much everytime U turn, but it seems to work for U. Anyway congrats on your run and I'll see U this coming saturday. If I don't forget I'll do one of my motors for U to try.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
Kemal I'm glad U liked them. Let me know when your motor needs to be redone and I'll be sure to hook U up. I'll have my Lathe with me every week from now on. I enjoyed waqtching your race, but to me it looks like your car rolls too much everytime U turn, but it seems to work for U. Anyway congrats on your run and I'll see U this coming saturday. If I don't forget I'll do one of my motors for U to try.
hey bro call me
Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
thanks bob, a big thank you to you and larry for giving me advice on caring for my batteries. i could feel my car was a bit lazy... i'll switch to stiffer springs and i'll see from there. at least i managed to make it through the race without breaking
Old 12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

Nate U have a PM and I also sent U an EMAIL.

TY Bob.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys, Wanted to wish everyone a merry x-mas and a happy new years.

I want to first start off by letting everyone know that i have officially sold Rematch Racing. With that said, I want to thank everyone for your time and support of Rematch. Unfortunately with the growth of the company and the time i had available, i wasn't able to offer the high level of customer satisfaction that everyone deserves.

Furthermore, I will be joining the team at Full Throttle Motorsports and encourage all Rematch racers to contact them for possible sponsorship with them as well. They will be the Team that will offer the same level of performance that you are used to with Rematch. Bill with Full Throttle is looking forward to talking with all current Rematch racers and working out any details that you will need to know about products and pricing that they have available to team drivers. I am excited to have this opportunity to work with Bill and the many more products that they have available.

If you have any questions or concerns about contacting Bill. Please let me know and i'll be able to help out in any way i can.

It's been a great pleasure working with everyone and hope to see you all at the track in the future.

Thanks again for you support,

Nate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.