Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brahma Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Company Representative

Default Brahma Racing Products

BRAHMA Just released its newest Motor the WILD CARD 19t Atlas Based, Torque and power !!

all of our Cells are Stage 6 sold via our website, our process is done very different than others, we charge at 6.0, discharge at 30 amps still use the .90 and 5000 but our zapping and cell core processing makes our 1.15v packs perform as if they are 1.16 to low 1.17 volt packs! Race Proven, Winning Results, check out our webpage for the complete details, our proof is in the cells.

BRAHMA Ultimate Power

Web Special all New customers receive a 20% off special for there first orders, pay via paypal, the 20% will be deducted and refunded back to you .

STEP UP TO THE PLATE, LET BRAHMAs ULTIMATE POWER PITCH YOU THE HOME RUN!
Old 08-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Whats New @ BRAHMA RACING PRODUCTS

Originally posted by "ULTIMATEPOWER"
BRAHMA Just released its newest Motor the WILD CARD 19t Atlas Based, Torque and power !!

all of our Cells are Stage 6 sold via our website, our process is done very different than others, we charge at 6.0, discharge at 30 amps still use the .90 and 5000 but our zapping and cell core processing makes our 1.15v packs perform as if they are 1.16 to low 1.17 volt packs! Race Proven, Winning Results, check out our webpage for the complete details, our proof is in the cells.

BRAHMA Ultimate Power

Web Special all New customers receive a 20% off special for there first orders, pay via paypal, the 20% will be deducted and refunded back to you .

STEP UP TO THE PLATE, LET BRAHMAs ULTIMATE POWER PITCH YOU THE HOME RUN!
when do think the redemption 19t will be in stock?????
Old 08-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Company Representative

we are doing the final touch up tuning to them, release should be shortly, middle of september or towards the end, is our plans.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by "ULTIMATEPOWER"
we are doing the final touch up tuning to them, release should be shortly, middle of september or towards the end, is our plans.
this should be one sweet 19t
PM me as soon as you release it

THANKS
Old 08-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Company Representative

Hey guy,

we can make you one with the original element style are in it if you would like, its basically the same, the arm just looks a little different in the newer versions....... if you would like to talk about it, AOL IM Met at PINEBOSS ill be happy to talk with you about it.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

450 runtime...insane power
Old 08-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Company Representative

for sure man, billy got one, he didnt know how to act, ...

all all of you going to race this weekend with one another?
Old 09-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Company Representative

BRAHMA Has a SPECIALS Page, which lists Certain Items During the Week or Month that are Closeouts/Inventory Reductions/Discontinued Items/ and items on sale.

BRAHMA Is discontinuing The Eruption Which is the Yok/Reedy MVP based Stock, It will go on the Specials Page as being Discontinued and the price will be `18.99 for the rest of the ones we have in inventory they will not be blueprinted, they will be our tuned versions in blister packaging.

The Judgement Day will go on special P2K based, for 21.99 we have 5 left of our original JD group weve come across behind one of our tuning stations, this group has some slight discolorations on the brush hoods which can be cleaned easily, all are blueprinted, but non will have dyno sheets or will carry any warranties , these motors spool up fine and run, buy all 5 at one time for 18.00 each contact sales .

1700 Stick Packs, with Deans plug and 12 gauge wire installed 21.99 each limited availability.

ALSO the Dominator Mod Motors will have a Name change as of September 5th , they will become the Eruption, yes Same Label and Same name, as the Stock, which we are discontinuing. Why the change in name and label, Kevin and i havent been happy with the dominator label , it just doesnt give the motor the recognition it truely deserves once it leaves brahma!!
Old 09-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Company Representative

the 20% off special ends monday september 6th at 5 pm
Old 09-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Company Representative

1st position
Old 09-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

I wanna say welcome to our newest member, Dujuan Moore. Glad to have you on the team. I'd also like to say congrats to Gabe on his Schumacher ride. Nice job.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Also wanna welcome Clint Riley to the Brahma family. Really excited to have you guys with us. I think we got a very good team for the coming season.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Company Representative

Thumbs up

Id like to welcome Clint and Dujuan to the Brahma Family, I dont think we have a great team for the upcoming season , I KNOW WE have a killer team!

I Would also like to Thank Billy and Dave For all the hard work they have helped out with this summer .. You guys have been Awesome Friends and Myself and Brahma Cant thank either of you Enough for the work and Effort you have helped out with, Words cant express the thanks enough.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thank you for the welcome. This is Dujuan I am pretty excited about this winter should be pretty great with Brahma backing me. Will put your stock motors Chris to the test in a few weeks at the Region 12 Championships in Oct. Cant wait
Old 09-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks a bunch for the welcome. I can't wait for the regionals in a few weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.