R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 10-17-2006, 05:44 AM   #1
Tech Fanatic
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default RC Product Designs... was down, but not out!

I am happy to announce that RC Product Designs is just about finished with its transition.
Unfortunately Carlos is leaving the business due to work and family obligations. He will be missed on the business end of things, but I look forward to racing with him for years and years to come!!
SO RC Product Designs is now RC Product Designs LLC. with myself, Dan Burnham as the sole owner.
RCPD was down... but not out!!!
My focus now, as always is on customer service. Whether you are purchasing a TC3 "O" V2 conversion kit, parts or you have an idea for custom machining you would like me to make for you. I will do my best to give you high quality service at a reasonable price with a good turn around on all orders placed.
So check out the revised and updated RC Product Designs web site at www.rcproductdesigns.com We are finishing up the final details of it. All Orders are paypal compatible or you can order with a credit card thru pay pal even if you do not have an account.
There will be a discussion forum established. The race results for Washtenaw RC Raceway will be posted there. Any race directors tht want to post there results there will be able to do so also.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Dan Burnham
Electric 1/8th scale conversions
Washtenaw RC Raceway Michigans Biggest and Best Indoor Dirt Racing.
Tekin RX8
Portland RC Raceway
DJ1978 is offline   Reply With Quote