R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 09-16-2006, 01:35 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Team Integy

Anyone got a INDI DIGITAL-90 yet?

it's in a UK mag RCCR Oct 2006 issue

or does anyone know of a release date?
Attached Thumbnails
Team Integy-indi-digital-90.jpg  
radio_car_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:51 PM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

It's not out yet. I'm waiting on them also.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Does anyone on here know someone from Integy or know a contact number. I just bought what was suppose to be there i10mt 4x4 and the shipped the i10b 4x4. I specifically ordered the truck for my daughter as her first rc car so she wouldn't have trouble driving it in the grass and they shipped the buggy instead.
R.Fenstermacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
Tech Addict
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Fenstermacher View Post
Does anyone on here know someone from Integy or know a contact number. I just bought what was suppose to be there i10mt 4x4 and the shipped the i10b 4x4. I specifically ordered the truck for my daughter as her first rc car so she wouldn't have trouble driving it in the grass and they shipped the buggy instead.
Customer service from Integy ?? surely you jest ...Good Luck tho

insanity takes it's toll...please have exact change
bpalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:33 AM   #5
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Fenstermacher View Post

You have heard of that new thing called Google????
jakespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:56 PM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakespeed View Post
You have heard of that new thing called Google????
Da let me see.. Daaa no George. Of course I tried that smart a$$.. That's why I asked if anyone on here new of a way to contact them by phone instead of only by email.
R.Fenstermacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:22 PM   #7
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Have you did this, if it's past 30 days, the car is yours!

Return Policy
THE PLACE OF PURCHASE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REFUND! We are not accountable for refunding purchases and/or making product exchanges made from places other than the www.integy.com web store. If you purchased an item from a retailer and you want a refund or exchange for different parts (not warranty claim) you must contact the retailer, not us.

For items purchased directly from our www.integy.com web store, we accept returns within 30-days from the date of purchase for items in original, unused condition only. No exceptions.

Any items that show signs of use will not be eligible for a refund. All items must be returned in their original packaging (with tags) with no signs of wear, use or installation. All items to be returned must be shipped in appropriate protective packaging (a shipper's box, bubble or pillow wrap, etc.). Please do not use the original packaging as the shipping box. Items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging will not be accepted. We do not do "trade-up" exchanges.

Returns must be executed within 30 days of the purchase date. When you return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase date you will receive a full refund for the price of the item (minus any shipping costs) pending the return meets all of the guidelines above. Any returns received after the 30-day period will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment only. No cash refunds. Shipping charges are not refunded. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the refund to be processed once approved.

How Do I Send An Item?
You need a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") first before sending anything to us for warranty, repair, exchange, or refunds. To get an RMA#, you must start a ticket through our online ticket system. For the fastest response, please include the following information in the ticket:

1. Your full name
2. Your complete shipping address
3. The part number of the item in question
4. Proof of purchase (or Integy invoice #)
5. A short explanation of the situation (why are you sending us a product?)

Once our staff assesses the situation, we will instruct you on how to proceed; if a product needs to be sent to us, we will issue you the RMA# to use along with the products being returned to us. The #RMA number is important - it will allow our staff to reference any conversations/texts/email/messages between the customer and our staff in order to handle the situation.

NOTE: Any arriving package without a valid RMA# will not be processed!

Shipping fees associated with the order will not be refunded. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with any returns/exchanges. Any fees associated with refused packages or shipments marked return to sender will be deducted from the return. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the refund to be processed once approved.
jakespeed is offline   Reply With Quote