Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LIGHTSPEED PRODUCTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

we did get 3 quals and A1 in on saturday and thanks to Jeremy and Lightspeed, everone had motor. jeremy did not race the regionals. instead he tune everyones motor. Lightspeed also provided brushes and spring to all the handouts and the brushes were the brushes that work on that motor. with our hand out, Lightspeed provided F brushes, not a set of cheap brushes everyone would throw away.

thanks Lightspeed!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Jeremy: got my package and the numbers look great - I'lll let you know how they work after the NE race. Thanks for the hook up.

David: So is the entire regional race going to be rescheduled and if so can a person that was not in the orginal sign up for the rescheduled one? It just so happens I have the Nov 10-12 weekend off.

Yang: Sounds like you had a good time racing my friend!

L8R Steve
Old 10-16-2006, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theisgroup
we did get 3 quals and A1 in on saturday and thanks to Jeremy and Lightspeed, everone had motor. jeremy did not race the regionals. instead he tune everyones motor. Lightspeed also provided brushes and spring to all the handouts and the brushes were the brushes that work on that motor. with our hand out, Lightspeed provided F brushes, not a set of cheap brushes everyone would throw away.

thanks Lightspeed!
Awesome,you wont find anyone to work harder to get you the HP you need,and service for ordering is extremly fast
Old 10-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Magic:: It is a total start-over. You will start fresh. If you go I know you will finish strong!
Old 10-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If work don't move my weekends around again I will be off that weekend also so road trip for sat and sunday looks like two so far in the xtera Yang and myself.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

I hope you get to go Tim! Mr. 1/8 Nats Masters champ! No doubt you will finish strong.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yang said he would not be able to make it. However, if he does, it would be good to have someone to chase down again. I hope to do better and give him a run for his money.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Good luck! Yang was pulling decent, consistant lap times. He will improve upon that for the next race.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
Yang said he would not be able to make it. However, if he does, it would be good to have someone to chase down again. I hope to do better and give him a run for his money.
i am trying to work it out. we have a tentative plan, just need to pass it by the parents.

thanks david. I did consistent laps with the bad motor. when I finally got some power, I was not sure what to do with it. but I know I will figure it out in short order. the car was on rails. really easy to drive hard into the corners and with the good motor, fast coming out.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

We will wheel this weekend and try things. I hope Paul will come back out also.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

here is the only thing I could not figure out. the sweeper at the end of the straight. The car turned in way too hard. i know that is just the opposite of the norm, but I had way too much high speed turn in to the left. that is the only one turn i can say that about, but there really is not another high speed left hander on the track. I probably need to try and move my shims on the caster blocks to kind of reduce that turn in just a little. it was soo dramatic, that I had to let off into that corner, not to scrub speed, but just to let the car settle. going full power into that turn would put me too close to that inside board.

everywhere else I like the car, it gave me enough to drive it hard in the turns, but if I needed to slide under someone I could turn a little harder without loosing too much speed
Old 10-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Tech Regular

Okay I need to sign up for this - where do I get the stuff to sign up? What classes were offered, so I know what to think about as for setup?
L8R Steve
Old 10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

This sounds like its going to be better than the first with all you guys getting ready know it will be awsome. I cant wait to strap some ponys in Tims car again, he will be tuff to beat, well i mean for an older guy! I had a blast in San Antonio even though it rained, I look forward to doing it again. Their is another race im looking at going to in december if any ones interested, its the 8th,9th,10th in Blue springs, Mo the flyers on their home page www.fastlanehobby.com you get to bring your own motors It sounds like fun, Let me know what you think. Jeremy
Old 10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

I'll have to see if I can get the time off for the race at fastlanes. I have raced there before (it was for the region 8 regionals) and had a good time. I'm up for the trip if I can get the time off and I should be able to get it.

The track is smaller than Mike's but the traction came up really quick and I got to race with some pretty good drivers. Some of the St Louis guys made the trip, maybe we'll be luck and they'll show up again for some more fast racing.

L8R Steve
Old 10-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Im in thats only about 4hr drive for me,let me know when you guys are going to running at mikes,i will have to come down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.