Old 03-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
Don't feed the BEAR!!!!
The BEAR, resting...

The BEAR, driving...

The BEAR, not driving anymore...

The BEAR, reduced to a mere mortal, is not immune to the blues...

Old 03-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Company Representative

Hard at work or simply posing for the camera?

Old 03-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Kwik

I need some gearing ideas for a 19T motor. I am running rubber tire on carpet and just wanted to test some gearing options.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Ridge_Racer
Hi Kwik

I need some gearing ideas for a 19T motor. I am running rubber tire on carpet and just wanted to test some gearing options.

Thanks
This is a question for Mr. Dave Bowser! He can put you on the right track without a doubt!

Nick
Old 03-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hi Kwik

Thanks

what 19T motor are you running?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dave Bowser
what 19T motor are you running?
its a light blue can 19t. It looks the same as the Trinity monster stock 27t but I couldn't tell ya the brand or anything.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

its a light blue can 19t. It looks the same as the Trinity monster stock 27t but I couldn't tell ya the brand or anything.
I think you are referring to the Altas based 19T motors.

Jeff
Old 03-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

if it looks just like a moster its prob a dragon 19t motor ... the atlas was a deep blue color.

david is it a trinity motor ? if so its def a dragon motor and if your running it in your new xray at trackside run it 1 tooth over what you run your co27 motor to start and try going up 1 tooth same as stock or down 1 tooth and check your lap times. At the novak during 19t there were 3 of us running the khomono dragon 19t and we each had 3 different gearing just like i described and we ran the same lap times.

But as jeff now knows i am not a promotor of the xray cars Just running it cause i cant fit in anywhere
Old 03-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Company Representative

Hi Guys,

The whole crew is making it's way back from the Nationals and boy, what a week! We would like to say congratulations to local hero Steve Boice who was working with us this week as a special guest driver along with Jarrod Langlois. Along with our own Mark Strasnick and Ed Forer everyone put down great runs all week long and worked together extremely well. In round 4 with qualifying really starting to tighten up Steve managed to put in a solid A-Main run with Jarrod and Mark just missing the A by a hair.

Steve had a little bad luck in the triple A's and finished in the 8th spot overall. Jarrod and Mark battled it out in the B putting on a fantastic show for the crowd with 3 LEAD CHANGES ON THE LAST LAP & Mark taking the win. I would really like to thank all of you guys for your hard work this week!

Perhaps the best news of all was the success of the EP4200 cells at this event. We have been working very closely with Brad Johnson to find a more stable solution for the average racer when it comes to batteries and folks, I think we have it here. All our drivers along with Brad's ran the EPs this week and really opened some eyes with the performance potential in these things. EP cells occupied 5 spots in the top 10 along with the top 2 cars in the B-Main, all this while taking a beating with multiple charges per day at very high rates. We didn't see any bad cells or unpredictable performance from them all week. It's our current opinion that these will be the batteries to have in the coming months and can't wait to get more in stock!

Both EP and IB cells should be available on our website this week!

Take care,
Nick
Old 03-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Thank you for taking care of my boys this week when I couldn't make the nats at the last second. Much appreciated...

Send me the bill...
Old 03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Lino, hope everything is okay now. Best wishes to you and your family.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Shawn.. Thanks for taking time to dyno all our motors thru the week. Was good to see ya's and The Sick Ed.

I have now meet The Bear....

Did ya eat that cookie....
Old 03-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by John Tag
Shawn.. Thanks for taking time to dyno all our motors thru the week. Was good to see ya's and The Sick Ed.

I have now meet The Bear....

Did ya eat that cookie....
No problem Tag, always happy to help.

As for the cookie as much as I hate oatmeal raisin cookies, when the engine blew in my car on the way home and I sat on the side of the road for hours waiting for a tow it was my only source of food and was forced to choke it down or risk dying from starvation (ok perhaps a slight exaggeration).
Old 03-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Tech Regular

Hey all. I just wanted to say thanks to Shawn for helping me out last week. I pitted across from the Kwik guys at the Nats. Shawn and his guys are some of the friendliest people I have ever met, in racing or otherwise. You guys have a new customer. Thanx again.

Jason
Old 03-14-2007, 04:45 AM
Tech Addict

Shawn is a great guy and he without a doubt is one of the best when it comes to helping a fellow racer out.....I actualy race with shawn on a regular basis and he has answered many questions not just from me but many other racers as well and has always been real enthusiastic about pretty much everything from racing to helping anyone out.
The guys from team kwik Mark Strasnik, Ed forer, and the Bear along with Tim are just a great bunch you just have to remember when the bear is hungry FEEEEED HIM for cryin out loud have you ever seen him in a hungry rage it aint pretty......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.