Originally Posted by crazycraig
Team Quick....

Craig man......... fix this.

Jeff
Old 07-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Flava wasta!

BTW craig, dont worry about the dark outlines in the body if u havent painted it already, otherwise sorry I didnt send pics to clarify.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Company Representative

Default Updates

Hi Guys,

We have a few little announcements to make =)

Team Kwik is proud to announce we are now carrying Hustle Designs products, we have the power distribution boxes in stock already and can't wait to see what other exciting products Craig brings to us. I know he has a few more things up his sleeve to complement his boxes and killer paint so stay tuned! Click Here for more info!

Take a second to check out our pricing on SXT traction additives, when you purchase 2 or more bottles SXT 1.0 or 2.0 you instantly save! SXT is in stock and ready to ship, Click Here!

We would like to congratulate our very own Mark Strasnick for a solid second place finish at the Region 1 Stock Off-Road Regionals this past weekend. Not bad for a carpet guy!

Coming Soon:
IB4200 SHV Cells
New Kwik Apparel
New Kwik Decal Sheets

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited by Team Kwik; 07-27-2006 at 01:43 AM.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks guys, Good to be working with you to provide new products. This is a must for you pit space if you have multiple items the require power. Each out let is separately switch with a Blue LED rocker style switch.

See ya soon

Last edited by crazycraig; 07-28-2006 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Company Representative

Thanks guys, Good to be working with you to provide new products. This is a must for you pit space if you have multiple items the require power. Each out let is separately switch with a Blue LED rocker style switch.

See ya soon
Great racing last night at Maximus guys! Heath always puts on a good show and it's always a good time.

Nice to see Craig back on the carpet, he really looked good with that Losi ride!

Nick
Old 07-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

I should of had you......
Old 07-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Company Representative

I should of had you......

With some ball cups you will =)
Old 07-31-2006, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Figures I replace the fronts after they were poping off and dont do the rears, and what happens in the main....the rear pops off. Small setback....will come back out swinging...
Old 07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Craig- You might just want to run the standard AE (and what bruce uses) ballcups, they dont pop off nearly as much as the losi ones do, but they can bend, but thats not really an issue with onroad as it is with dirt.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by moto67e
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with your service and product.I ordered a couple of co27 factory motors, and they were at my door within a couple of days.

I race offroad at SoCal raceway in California, and let me tell these motor rock. I have previously used birdman motors,but your motors had lots more punch.I would like to thank you guys for such a great product.

Thanks Scott
Birdman uses a proprietary brush that he has made in Switzerland. They are designed for good power, but also long life. Whats the point if you have to change your brushes after two runs? That is his theory at least..

If you used the same brushes and springs as an all out power tuned motor, it would be every bit as fast.

Just remember that all these motors come from the same place....
Old 07-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by PitCrew
Birdman uses a proprietary brush that he has made in Switzerland. They are designed for good power, but also long life. Whats the point if you have to change your brushes after two runs? That is his theory at least..

If you used the same brushes and springs as an all out power tuned motor, it would be every bit as fast.

Just remember that all these motors come from the same place....
Our factory series stock motors are currently being built using the F-Brush. If you clean and cut your motor regularly these brushes will last a very LONG TIME! The motors Shawn and I run weekly have F-Brushes that are at least 1-1 1/2 months old and still pull just as good as the first build.

It's very true, these motors all come from the same place but I think most other motor tuners will agree that they are not all the same when it comes to what the customer gets. All of us have variations in our levels of quality and performance, I like to think that we excell in both categories.

Nick
Old 08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Addict

In the North East we have several of the top motor builders in the US all running together on a weekly basis. The difference between motors worked on by tuners adn those that you can buy from the unnamed OE manufacturer are big. I'm biased, but even with racing against some of the best in the biz motor wise, I've never wanted for anything rip wise since I started running for Kwik this year.

Also, Shawn, the main motor dude is an electrical engineer. His guiding priciples for motor building are grounded in science and testing. I still can't get over his dedication and his commitment to a scientific approach in the quest for rip.

BTW. I don't know when the last time I changed my brushes was. A quick skim every once and awhile and some cleaning of the brushes are all you need.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Looks like I am heading to the Northeast the weekend before Vegas. It should be a great weekend of practice before heading to Sin City. Hope your couch is comfy Nick.

Jeff
Old 08-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Company Representative

I plan on replacing my couch cushions with the trusty bed of nails prior to your arrival. Gotta keep the drivers sharp!

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.