BANZAI Motors

Old 04-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Default BANZAI Motors

Whats up everyone. I thought I would start a thread for my motor sponsors. Any questions relating to our motors or motors in general, feel free to ask away. We just start selling our new Cobalt Stock motors. They have a little more torque than the Monsters and around the same RPM's, maybe a little less. They are an AWESOME Stock Truck Motor. We are also going to have a good suprise on some new Modified motors shortly. Anyway fire away.

www.banzaimotors.com
Old 04-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Thanks for starting the thread. Eddie. I will be in here all the time to help answer Banzai specific and general motor questions as well. I also currently run for Banzai motors and run stock and 19T classes as my specialty.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

Casper - No problem man. I thought it would be good to have one in here for our company. Judi and I had talked to about for a while. I didnt want to spoil what we are going to be coming out with shortly, so when it does, we can really talk about the new mtotors.

-EG
Old 04-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

This is our NEW REBUILDABLE BLUE 27 DYNO-STOCK MOTOR GOOD RPM and GREAT TORQUE.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Hey Eddie, Casper, and everyone else. Its pretty rad that Banzai has its own thread. Finally, a good motor company is represented online. If anyone has any questions just shoot them over. They don't necessarily have to pertain to motors either. I mean honestly... does it always have to be about R/C?

**Thats right...two winky faces in one post; Clearly this thread will rock**
Old 04-14-2006, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Nice one Felles.

-EG
Old 04-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sup Guys...Your Senior "Big Cahuna" driver here. Glad u guys started this thread. Been with Scott and Judi since end of '96. Yes, that long! Ever since Reedy released the Firehawks.

Anyway, ill be joining you offroadies soon...just waiting on my T-4 to come! Seee you all at the Dirt!

PS. You guys need to run some onroad at my track sometime!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

charile_b - That is a few years isnt it? I would LOVE to come and run some On-Road with you guys, just thats a ways away from Florida to come do some club racing. T4 ???? HURTING !!!!.... Why no Losi man?

-EG
Old 04-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

well..been buddies with the associated guys for a long time so set up and tips is just a phonecall away. Plus...they do have a good product!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eddie Garrison
charile_b - That is a few years isnt it? I would LOVE to come and run some On-Road with you guys, just thats a ways away from Florida to come do some club racing. T4 ???? HURTING !!!!.... Why no Losi man?

-EG
no excuses Eddie! just come out here and race. we have no hurricanes here... just earthquakes.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

LoL....Right...At least I KNOW when a hurricane is coming. I would hate to wake up and be somewhere sucked up in the earth becasue of an earthquake. NO THANKS. I'll stick with the wind and rain man.

-EG
Old 04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

No worries Eddie, you can come kick it with me...I'll protect you.

Charlie, where are you racin? I actually just acuired an onroad car and plan on running a few events when I have time.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles
No worries Eddie, you can come kick it with me...I'll protect you.

Charlie, where are you racin? I actually just acuired an onroad car and plan on running a few events when I have time.
Hey Jeremy

im not charlie.. but one of his track helpers. he has a parking lot track in La Mirada off of Rosecrans and La Mirada Blvd (behind city hall and the library). We race there every second sunday of the month. for an unprepared (no sauce, but blown) it has pretty good traction. you should come out and race with us in May!

- Chris
Old 04-14-2006, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Hebiki-

That sounds like fun to me. I'll keep a sedan stowed away so I can come out there, cuz I live in Fullerton and you guys are way close.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator

Come on by Jeremy!

Just came from the Banzai HQ(Head Quarters) and picked up my Blue Stocker. Woohoo...offroad..here i come!

Got a sneek Peek at the "Coming Soons" tonight. Guess its time to start saving my pennies for dem goodies!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.