Let me break down the appropriate nats pit area:
1. Cheetos (flaming hot flavor. as if the heat wasnt enough, i need a fire in my mouth) a must for any hardcore racer enduring starvation at 7am
2. 2 cans of Dr Pepper, for that extra added kick and energy before you blow out
3. Jones soda (bubble gum flavor) An extra added visual sayin "Im here to look like I know what im doing and fit in"
4. The half drank extra large cup of Blakes Lotaburger Dr Pepper, adds to the look of "im supporting the local comunity, and yes I pigged out on a burger".
5. SPF 30 sunblock, for that California golden tan look. Even if it is an Oklahoma farmers tan, I make it look gooooooooooood.
6. The pit chair with the fishnet cup holder. To look very important and have that drink nice and close when wrentching.
7. Various RC things, needed to complete the "I know what im doing" look.
8. Extra set of springs, so your team manager thinks your trying other setups.
9. Clean buggy. (even though it never looked that nice after it blew up every round)
10. The hat, an RC racers sign that the weekend is not going as planned when its resting on the battery discharger.
11. Wore out tires. To remind said racer that bald ones DO NOT WORK.
12. Not seen, pack of Camel Lights. For those times when deep breaths dont help the frustration of hell week.
This my friends, is how its done B'ner style