Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BANZAI Motors

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So, I guess I should be serious here for a second....WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO, lets have some FUN racing toy cars.....WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO. No Seriously though, have fun, practice, race, enjoy, enjoy making new friends and in some cases family. Some people make poor decisions, that is their issue. All we can do is go out and have a good time. If you see something that seems wrong, tell the race director, often times, it gets resolved or at least explained.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Sure Ryan, you only come in here when things get crazy! Don't be a stanger around here!
Old 01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

so casper when are you bringing the crew down here to FHR?
Old 01-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Prophet

We are working on trying to find a date. You guys race every sunday?
Old 01-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Sorry to bust into this conversation, but their has been alot of talk about who is and who is not sponsored. I posted this on another thread to give my take on the issue. Please take a moment to read it and sorry to jack the thread.....

I just want to add a little something about sponsorship.... Some people have natural ability when it comes to these things and some people have spent countless hours at the track honing their skills. And some people have the ability to speak about the hobby in such a way that it brings new life into the sport/hobby. Having all three of those is golden. Look at some of the kids at SoCal, they can drive, but are not approachable and could care less who they step on to get to the top. These are not the guys you want running for your company. And bottom line, with everyone wanting to get sponsored, what happens to the local tracks and shops when these guys all get what they want (being sponsored)??? They end up not having a track and sometimes loose their sponsorship simply because they have no place to promote their product. I know that I have never used the best equipment for myself and I'm the owner of the company.... When I started it, I thought I would have the best equipment, but once I started to understand "business" I realized that I should always make the best available to my customers. Ask Dave he has seen the numbers on my packs, and you can purchase far better packs right there at your shop..... My packs have been dropped, kicked, overcharged, dead shorted, charged at 10 AMPS, you name it. They have such high resitance that I'm surprised they still work as well as they do. I just use them till they puke. Doing this allows me to rest assured that what you get at your local shop is gonna be able to withstand the same abuse. Just Ask Dave about the cells withstanding abuse.....

This is not a place for me to promote my product, but rather a chance for me to give my take on sponsorship. In the case of my team, the drivers have EARNED the opportunity whether it was years ago, or last night.

When a prospective customer comes to me asking for THE BEST cells, I ask what they will use them for. More often than not, I convince them to get a little lower level pack and save the money for practice. Down the line, those drivers come back and thank me for my advice. The best purchase you can make in this hobby/sport is PRACTICE.

Lastly, thank you to the staff of FHR for CHOOSING to support my company. You guys were my first account.....

I'll get off my high horse and go coach a soccer game now........
Old 01-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Tech Master

Luckily James has only been bit by the flu bug,
Apparently, I have contracted Jj's Native sickness of FOOT IN MOUTH.
'Lord I appologize to the starving chlidin and the pygmy's'
Old 01-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Dave--You know your my bud, right...... You should come up and check out my Scorpion projects and we can compare notes.....
Old 01-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KWHIS
Dave--You know your my bud, right...... You should come up and check out my Scorpion projects and we can compare notes.....
Most definatley Keith, Sometime real soon! Goin to Vegas this weekend to Blow off a little
Old 01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Master

Win some money for me please......
Old 01-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

BanzaiMom got my entry in tuesday see all of you guys there.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Brian, so good to see you on the forum!!

Can't wait to meet you at the Cactus! We'll get

into details here, ie: tires etc., once we know how

many of us get in!!!!

Don't be a stranger here!!

Judi
Old 01-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Casper
We are working on trying to find a date. You guys race every sunday?

Casper, Saturdays at 2pm. Wont be there this weekend, I got "honey do" stuff Let us know when you want to come, so we can make sure we'll all be there.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Downtown, I saw on another thread you're thinking about

running the G series, I guess not the electric??

I'll make you this deal, Scott will help keep your motors in tip-top

shape, Keith will do the same for batteries, and Casper and

Ryan will help with set-ups and tires. And you'll have a heck

of a lot of fun with us!!!!! That's my job, sit around and look like

a big-shot, and make sure everyone's having fun!!

What more could you ask for??????

Judi

P.S. AND we'll drag you off to the Sizzler!!
Old 01-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Sat huh. We will see what we can work out. I will have to guess maybe 2/10 or 2/17. I will have to ask the rest of the guys (and the wife!) The 17th is a day before my b-day so we will see. I already get to sit in front of the boob tube to watch the Daytona 500 on my b-day. That will be my party to myself! LOL
Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Casper
Sat huh. We will see what we can work out. I will have to guess maybe 2/10 or 2/17. I will have to ask the rest of the guys (and the wife!) The 17th is a day before my b-day so we will see. I already get to sit in front of the boob tube to watch the Daytona 500 on my b-day. That will be my party to myself! LOL
Ya, Daytona, cant wait. Either of those days would be good for me. Just let us know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.