BANZAI Motors

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Curtis, what are you doing up so late!!
Old 05-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I just saw the pegasus track tonight. There is an infield layout. Nothing really neat. There is one real jump and some bumps. It is really setup for oval. Not sure when they are going to put in the new track. There is enough of an "offroad" track that you could have some fun but you will need to do some work to get it into shape. The track was VERY dry and VERY dusty. A little sweeping and it would be good.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Tech Regular

Judi - How was your weekend? Ours was ok here in Florida. No rain so I guess I cant complain too much. No racing this weekend, but next weekend is more club racing.

Felles - You make it to RCX?

-EG
Old 05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=J

Charlie- Its dialed that you guys are running that layout but I don't get to run the Reedy....womp, womp. I am down to go out there and race though so let me know of dates/times. Also, will my sorex 36r..s be ok or do I need to invest in some different rubber?[/QUOTE]

yeah it is May 14 and racing starts at 9:30. Peeps are usualy there by 6am charging away. track opens at 7am. 36's work very well...but peeps been using rp 30's as well as takeoff 27's. I like using 36's myself. the track is 140x70. 15' lanes. have a driver's stand and ambrc transponders.

As far as Pegasus...still not sure what they are gonna do...guess just have to call them.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Master

Charlie- Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do about getting out there this Sunday. It sounds like it'll be a blast.

Vanair- Sorry I haven't called you yet about jbrl. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

judi,
ill be heading to a cash race this sat in altoona...thers is to be some good drivers show up i here.......to bad i couldnt get some melower horsepower by then...

i know if i have called you when i wanted to i would of have been fine..
but i will have to call you sometime here....i will let you know how i make out at the races..

thx,
matt
Old 05-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Couldn't sleep....LOL...Man i'm glad i couldn't go over to Indy for the State Race...It got Cancelled...I doen't look good for them...I hope there entries pick up soon...

Curtis
Old 05-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Matt, you gotta call me when you need something!! Not too good at the ESP stuff!

Eddie, finally looks like some nice weather coming to Cali this week. Hope it holds out for the week-end!

Jeremy, are you coming over before the JBRL on-road race??

Kevin, your stuff is in the mail. Called the track twice, but missed John, I'll keep trying!!

Charlie, did you go to RCX?? Casper did you??? Anything new to report??

Curtis, was the race supposed to be at Planet?? Did they cancel because of low turn out??

WOW! Lots of questions I'm askin' there!

Judi
Old 05-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Charlie B: CALL ME!!! I only have the cell phone number that got stolen!!

Chris, Hang on, I'm working on the problem with posting!!

Judi
Old 05-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I was at RCX. I saw the new Losi 2wd and 8th scale cars. Both look to be awsome. I saw the new RC10GT2 gas truck. Looks like a Losi NTAD2 with T4 suspension. Novak is going to release an updated Smart tray that will hold the battery at the specified cutoff voltage. It will be a running change called the Smart Tray SP and is supposed to be around the same price as the unit it is replaceing. There were both new 4wd (Kyosho and Yok) on display. Other then that a lot of other stuff we already knew about from the internet. It was a good show though. Lots of people there on Sat but not as many dealers as last year.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

Default Losi 8

Ok, I know this isn't banzai related...and not even electric related but I had to post it after Casper mentioned the Losi 8th scale from the hobby show. Just did a full day of testing with the Drake and Josh Alton from Losi on the 1/8th scale and the muggy. Both were tons of fun but I want to focus on the eight. That thing is dialed. So dialed that even I could drive it (and trust me...I suck at 1/8th scale. Adam made some changes to the setup and that thing got hooked up in a hurry. Aside from all that the tank and the clutch are way user friendly. I don't mean to throw out b/s propaganda, I'm just still pumped after getting to spend a day out testing at the track...I don't get to do it too often.

Back on topic;
Judi- I'll probably stop over before I head out to the next JBRL. Did you want to discuss world domination? Cuz I'm way down. 8-)
Old 05-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Casper, thanks for the update! I hear Ryan Dunford might be coming to the
Pegasus race. True???

Jeremy, that's what I'm takin' about, WORLD DOMINATION!! Actually, it's much more boring than that. Vanair needs you to pick up his motor.
And the last time you were here we put Scott's little pliers in your tool box.
So, he can't pull out stripped bolts from the motors!!!!!
Besides, it will be a month since you stopped by, need to clean up your motors!!

Also, saw where you and Ryan James had a good battle at SoCal. Nice to see Banzai finish 1 and 2.

Judi
Old 05-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Default Judi

I should be able to stop by on Thurs...but I will let you know whether or not that has changed. As of yet I haven't come across the pliers Scott is missing (although I'm sure they wound up in my box) so if I don't find them by then I will arrive with suitable replacements.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

Casper--Back me up on Ryan showing up to the race at Pegasus... Hopefully he doesn't have any birthday parties or anything going that weekend...

Judi--Can't wait to get my new motors. Maybe with these one's I can have a good outing in stock. Stock's not going so good this year.... But it is still early.... Also, you got any shirts that would fit Mason, he's looking for a motor sponsor The kid is fast with his camando style floor crawl. He might just make an appearance at Pegasus since he enjoyed the Supercross race at RCX so much (just have to convince Michelle who braved RCX with us)....
Old 05-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

World Domination !!!!!

-EG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.